Scoop

#BBNaija: IfuEnnada says Alex & Tobi also Received Death Threats from CeeC’s Fans, tells both ladies to “make up already!”

BellaNaija.com

Seems like what happens in the Big Brother Naija house doesn’t stay in the Big Brother Naija House.

People who watched the 2018 BBNaija Double Wahala show live were witnesses to the CeeC/Tobi/Alex feud.

Apparently, the feud followed the finalists out of the house.

CeeC was threatened with an acid bath by a fan of both Alex and Tobi. Housemate Ifu Ennada, on her Instagram, has revealed that it isn’t an isolated incident.

Alex has several times been verbally and physically assaulted by fans of Cee-C, Ifu Ennada revealed, and both Alex and Tobi regularly receive death threats.

She added that she’s tried to help end the feud between the housemates but Cee-C has so far dismissed her efforts.

She wrote:

It’s unfortunate we’ve gotten to this point where people get acid bath threats.

Sometime in Port Harcourt, about 2 months ago, a CeeC fan verbally and physically attacked Alex. It was so bad that Alex was going to damn the public eyes watching and retaliate, but for intervention from Rico, myself and Naomi – Alex’s manager who stopped her.

— I spoke with CeeC to speak out to her fans but she didn’t. I also spoke to her about the possibility of making peace with Alex. Alex had told me how CeeC ignored her greeting with Rico being a witness, I asked CeeC about this, but she dismissed it.

— A lot of times, Big Brother fans have written me, asking me to make peace between these ladies. I hope you all see how I tried to intervene in the past.

— NO DRAMA IS WORTH THE UGLINESS THAT COULD ERUPT FROM THIS ENDLESS FAN WARS.

We all don’t have to be friends, but we should all have respect for each other. –
Respect to call our fans to order; one that sees us value each other’s lives over drama and trending on Instagram in the name of bullshit.

Countless times Alex and Tobi have gotten death threats from CeeC fans. They all up in their DM. While they choose to ignore these, it’s not OK.

During Swanky Jerry’s party at the club, some people who identified themselves as CeeC’s fans confronted Alex physically, spat on the floor several times and told her they don’t like her. She called me and spoke about this experience, but I asked her to stay calm.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

— I know CeeC might experience some measure of attack from crazy fans, this acid bath threat being the recent. All these can be curbed if there’s peace.

— Alex and CeeC please make up already! Let the public know you’re cool. Discourage your fans from this war that is gradually brewing.

— United, we can make exploits! The other day in our group I wrote about the business possibility we could explore together and the greatness that could be ours.

— Let us remember our Big Brother days when we worked as a group and won our Thursday tasks.

We have what it takes to collectively be the most successful Big Brother Housemates ever!

Love is the key.

1. Ela

August 7, 2018 at 8:45 pm

Umm… Your response is strange Ifu Ennada. Very.. And somewhat biased in my opinion. Not a fan of both but…this epistle does not seem to come from a ‘honest’ place…. Hmm… You should know better.

2. Kandé

August 7, 2018 at 9:16 pm

The sad part in all of this is that no one knows that Alex and Tobi get double the crap (read: death threats) Cee C gets. Alex has been verbally and physically attacked in public but no she won’t use reverse psychology to play the victim and stylishly establish a predator. I’m shocked no one sees how cunny and manipulative Cee C is. Hats off to her for her calculated game on and off the screen. That babe in dangerous. Cee C I doff my hat for you. And to the so called fans from both sides doing all the trolling and bullying, y’all should get a job or start a program and see if you’d still have time to display constant uselessness in anonymity.

• Olori

August 7, 2018 at 9:50 pm

lol. and ceec be steady posting inspirational quotes by the day. what a sly fox. me i have been wondering why ceec in the house is different from ceec out of the house. what a great pretender. with that no chemistry ship she is forcing with that petty af queen leo. keep acting for the gram, your true colour can not be hidden forever. by the way, bn i see you guys and your bias for cec. keep it up. keep loving her and pushing her in our faces. she’s your tboss for this year abi.

3. ??

August 7, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Loool! Nigerians are actually threatning, fighting and abusing each other on the internet over reality show contestants. Jesus wept.

• Miss sunshine

August 8, 2018 at 5:04 pm

I swear ehnn. The thing just dey tire me.

4. lami

August 7, 2018 at 11:15 pm

If ceec is truly over Tobi, she move on and settle issues with Alex because Alex had tried lot of times to sort things out with her.
    Why didn’t she report this to the police, someone it seems is trying to stir up more trouble and whip up sentiment

5. lami

August 7, 2018 at 11:16 pm

*she should

6. Nonso

August 8, 2018 at 2:24 am

This is why Nigeria is in the toilet. If we had 24 hours light, I might understand this nonsense. But, people really have time to do this shit in this Nigeria. Fighting over people who are making money everyday because of nonsense. Mtchew

7. Honey

August 8, 2018 at 2:39 am

Cee cee is so manipulative. Chei, have u seen how her trolls attack Alex and there has been constant requests for her to just say something so it stops. No one gets attacked as much as Alex. I usually feel sorry for Alex. Cee cee is looking for pity and attention. Gosh
    Thank u Ifu for speaking up for Alex.

8. Hashva

August 8, 2018 at 8:17 am

I find it interesting that what I just read puts the blame for non-reconciliation firmly on Ceece’s shoulders. I would have prefered that a balanced approach (without stylishly calling out anyone) was employed to douse the flames. Reading this just ensures that the so-called team Alex/Tobi continue to feel justified in their venom….I didn’t watch the show and I am neither a fan of either. But i think a “friend” could be much more objective if the aim is to reduce the tension.

9. Lala

August 8, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Lol the country is burning and instead of calling our parasitic Leaders to order these ones are the one you want to fight over? Instead of the destiny of your children?

Issokay…..