Scoop

AGT’s Kechi Okwuchi is thankful for a Successful Carbon Dioxide Laser Surgery

BellaNaija.com

AGT's Kechi Okwuchi undergoes Surgery | BellaNaija

America’s Got Talent” finalist Kechi Okwuchi was in the hospital on Tuesday to undergo carbon dioxide laser surgery.

The singer shared a photo of herself during and after the surgery on her Instagram, writing that it was non-invasive.

So I had the second of 3 rounds of co2 laser surgery today at @shrinersgalveston and as always, it went well 🙂 it’s non-invasive guys, so I’ll be at full strength in 3, 4 days ☺️ some might feel I’m oversharing, but all lives are made up of hills, valleys and plateaus, and I wanna share a bit of everything with y’all, so ? I thank God for a successful surgery and I pray for a smooth and whole recovery!

Here’s sending her love and light!

1. Babe

August 8, 2018 at 12:19 pm

You guys could have at least researched what co2 laser surgery is for.
    Would it be rude for me to call this lazy journalism?

• Timb

August 8, 2018 at 12:35 pm

I think you’re being very generous by referring to BN peeps as journalist.
      It’s a “BLOG”, Copy and Paste things, mnimum effort required..

• esteelauder

August 8, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Bellanaija just keeps falling my hand, chai. The quality of their work keeps declining.

2. SoniaPaloma

August 8, 2018 at 2:52 pm

I clicked this to actually learn what C02 surgery was but alas, no explanation of what it was BN
    Let me kindly google and learn

3. Sexy O

August 8, 2018 at 11:30 pm

So instead of getting correct definition from Bella I had to go to Google. Oya , make una read am; A new generation of carbon dioxide lasers can precisely remove thin layers of skin with minimal heat damage to the surrounding structures. The field of carbon dioxide laser resurfacing is rapidly changing and improving. I deserve several accolades ?

4. Trinitee

August 9, 2018 at 1:03 pm

Can you see how a hospital looks?
    Can you see?
    Nigerian hospitals that look like mortuaries.

5. Dee

August 9, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Bella Naija only won report say the girl bin do Carbon Dioxide Laser Surgery and e go well.
    If u want to know wetin Carbon Dioxide Laser Surgery be, make u no lazy, use google get more knowledge.