First off, answer these questions;
Do you understand what it means to be accountable?
Have you seen accountability in action?
Do you believe being accountable can help to make things better in Nigeria?
If your answers are Yes, then we invite you to take part in the KCF 60 Accountability Challenge.
How to participate:
- Create a 60 seconds video with the title: “Accountability Speaks”.
- Your video can depict accountability from any dimension, whether as a powerful change agent, the necessary quality to have, or its importance in society, at work or at home;
- Follow us on Instagram @kedarifoundation
- Upload a video using the hashtag #kcf60challenge
- We will repost the videos that meet our criteria
- Winners will be chosen from the videos with the most likes and comments on our Instagram page.
- Deadline for submission is Wednesday, October 31st, 2018.
- Winners will be announced at a later date to be communicated.
Note: Videos should be clear and audible (no need for special effects).
For inquiries, email: [email protected]
You can learn more about the Kedari Charitable Foundation by checking our website.