Scoop

BN Sweet Spot: Adesua Etomi-Wellington & Linda Ejiofor are BFF Goals ?

Over the weekend, Nollywood actress Linda Ejiofor got married to her beau Ibrahim Sule and there were so many sweet ceremonies for the couple to seal their love.

Matron of Honour and Linda Ejiofor’s BFF Adesua Etomi-Wellington was very much in the picture throughout the festivities and we can’t help but love the friendship between these two.

From Linda’s bridal shower to her traditional wedding and court wedding, Adesua was the perfect cheerleader.

To top things off, Adesua sang a sweet melodious song for the couple during their white wedding reception yesterday. It was such a lovely moment.

Taking to social media today to appreciate Adesua, Linda wrote:

My boo ❤️ @adesuaetomi
We love you❤️. Thank you my love, and we appreciate you.

Photo Credit@ahamibeleme

1. Abi

November 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm

If you have one good friend in your lifetime, know you are blessed. You are blessed women. So happy for your friendship.

• anonymous

November 13, 2018 at 8:58 am

When people say things like this, I say a silent prayer of gratitude. I have been blessed with amazing friends. Infact, I don’t think I’m a quarter as good to them as they are to me because I have this annoying loner trait that makes me just cut out of the world for a while but they say I’m a good person even though I sometimes feel I don’t deserve their friendships. To all my good friends, I know I don’t call, chat and what not, its that annoying ‘let me be alone trait’ in me but you are ALWAYS in my prayers as in I actually call your names daily.

• Anonymous

November 13, 2018 at 9:32 pm

You should really be thankful for them…I have the loner attitude too and I have lost some friends although I have some loyal ones…appreciate them for choosing to journey with you because the loner life is temperamental and can be seen as weird

2. [email protected]

November 12, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Love there friendship…its so fresh and happy

• didi

November 13, 2018 at 7:09 am

@ CYN you are soo worded i looooovvvee your comment.

3. Cyn

November 12, 2018 at 2:35 pm

Nobody is goals! Live your life and don’t look at anybody’s carefully curated, picture perfect life as goals!

Now, these two ladies are beautiful!

• True That

November 12, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Very beautiful ladies.

• didi

November 13, 2018 at 7:08 am

Hmmm you are worded, love your comment

4. lami

November 12, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Awwwwww, lovely. It is good to have that friend you can count on.

5. rose

November 13, 2018 at 7:09 pm

My dear forget about friendship goals.no one can be ur pal in this life if u ain’t moving forward.if u doubt me be ill for a year and look for those so called friends you won’t find any.if Linda’s life was full of problems. Adesua won’t stick around