Relationships

Shade Ladipo is Legally Married!

BellaNaija.com

TV personality Shade Ladipo is officially and legally married.

Shade, who confirmed her engagement to BN a few months ago, shared a photo of herself at the Ikoyi Marriage registry.

Along with the photo she shared on her Instagram page, she penned down an important message.

She wrote:

G O A L S
I’ve always been a lists person so every 3-5years since I turned 18, I have always had a Goals lists

Over the years it has included various things but one thing I always wrote was that I wanted to be married at 35
I don’t know why I chose that age but as I got closer I asked myself if I should change it
So when I turned 30, I changed it and wrote
I want to be Happy at 35
Well I’m Happy, I’m Married and you can finish the rest
My advice for people trying to find ‘The One’
S T O P
You are ‘The One’
Find yourself
Find your happiness
Find your peace
Everything comes when you’re centred
#FocusOnYourFocus
#ShadeLadipo

Congrats to her!

1. word

November 14, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Achievement noted.

• Kande

November 14, 2018 at 10:30 pm

lol. But my question is ‘did she marry herself?’ all information gathered here points to that lol. Both from the write up and the image posted. Anyway, if you’re happy, you’re happy. Single or coupled up. Congrats. Nothing can ever shock me in this world hehe.

• Passerby

November 15, 2018 at 12:20 am

Hahahaha that was my exact question when I saw the picture. Who takes a picture alone on their wedding day? Maybe he is camera shy. Looks like a graduation picture. I don’t know why some women become relationship experts and be forming I never cared when they marry. It’s ok to want to marry. As long as it’s for the right reasons.

• Xo

November 15, 2018 at 9:32 am

No… She is just trying to tell people like you that who she is married to is none of your business. Focus on her. She said she got married. Leave the rest.

• Richard Head

November 14, 2018 at 11:08 pm

WORD, getting married is a lot of things but certainly not an “achievement”!

2. africhic

November 15, 2018 at 8:41 am

Please who has been illegally married before?

• Ela

November 15, 2018 at 12:49 pm

thank u…even traditional marriage is legal.. cos you have fulfilled the law of the land.

3. Esta

November 15, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Congratulations to you shade all the best.

4. chibaby

November 15, 2018 at 4:23 pm

this babe is just annoying abeg