Scoop

“I love you very much” – Meghan Markle’s dad Thomas wants his Daughter to Make Contact | WATCH

"I love you very much" - Meghan Markle's dad Thomas wants his Daughter to Make Contact | WATCH | BellaNaijaThe Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle‘s dad Thomas Markle is pleading with his daughter to make contact with him.

Markle was on “Good Morning Britain” with Piers Morgan and Susannah Reid, where he shared his disappointment in his daughter ghosting him.

I’m very disappointed by it.  I’m not sure why it’s happening and I’m waiting, I’m reaching out.  I’ve been trying to reach out for several weeks.

Addressing his daughter directly, he said:

I love you very much. You’re my daughter and I’d really like to hear from you.  Whatever differences we’ve had we should be able to work them out. We’re family so please reach out to me.

1. Asa

December 17, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Nna zu zie nu ike?!

2. Ifymcqueens

December 17, 2018 at 4:13 pm

Stop being desperate Sir!!is she your only daughter?….stop embarrassing the Markle family.

• Someonecute

December 17, 2018 at 7:58 pm

I wonder too

3. Mrs chidukane

December 17, 2018 at 9:42 pm

She should reach out to her dad now before it’s too late. If she doesn’t, when he dies, she will be seen as a fraud and mercilessly dragged if she attempts to mourn him.

• gee

December 19, 2018 at 4:08 pm

shut up dear

4. Nnenne

December 17, 2018 at 10:16 pm

I really didn’t understand what this man has done that Megan can’t have any form of relationship with him!
    Given how he dragged her in the media,no one is expecting a close relationship with him like what she has with her mother
    She should forgive him and have some form of relationship with him. He is the only father you have. Life is short. If he dies she will not forgive herself.

My opinion!

5. Smh

December 18, 2018 at 8:31 am

Thank goodness it’s the white side of the family doing all this rubbish else we won’t have heard the last of it.

• Jade edo babe

December 19, 2018 at 3:09 pm

As in, white trash is real. The media will not let us hear word about it if its the other way around. Now, they are acting like victims. I like how oyibo people are exposing themselves for who they really are. This and Trump.
      Which kin yeye drama be this one na, the markle family too desperate to be in the media, how much do they get paid? You want to really talk to your daughter, this is not how to go about it.
      They are trying to sabotage their daughter’s relationship.
      I hope she continues to stay away and harry will be there for her.

6. Dunder

December 18, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Your dalliance with the media, all this rubbish of selling your child for shekels is the reason why she is avoiding you and rightfully so. There are other family members that you could have reached out to if you wanted to contact her. There are other avenues you could have used but I’m sure you’re blocked off her social media so you don’t one day sell her texts to the press. Sir, you are a failed father.

The moment she was linked with royalty, you saw her as a cash cow and such nonsense had to be cut off. Do you see her mother acting like you? This post-Diana royalty does not take kindly to snoopers and leakers who pack six bags and fly to a different continent just to feed the tabloids about a wedding they were not invited to.

Stop with the manipulative BS. The people jumping off London bridge are not doing so because their father died of self-inflicted emotional wounds. Anyone can die. If your daughter died tomorrow, I’m sure you’ll be selling her merch online. Write to her, apologize and close that chapter forever. There are third party channels you can use to send compliments and holiday greetings. I’m just happy people are seeing that trash can come in different colors. Awon alakoba.

7. gee

December 19, 2018 at 4:11 pm

he can reach out to her mom and stop using the media..ugh so disgusting! she could have changed her name before all this madness and glad that its the white side of her family that’s acting like left over trash. disgusting behavior.. if she’s not ready.. she ain’t ready.. bye !