Indomie, voted Nigeria’s most loved brand 2018, showed that it’s not letting that title go in 2019 as it launched its latest youth-centric campaign with the hashtag #whoshouldcookdinner.
The campaign which started in an unexpected, very creative, back-and-forth banter between suspected lovebirds Sharon Ooja and Ice Prince
in response to a tweet by relationship handle @dearFH_dfh (Dearfuturehusband),
capitalized on the fact that today’s couples are busy but need to eat, so why not make delicious convenient Indomie recipes and win something in return.
Daily prize of 2 cartons of Indomie, Weekly Prize of 10 Thousand Naira, and a final prize of N100K plus a dinner date with Sharon Ooja and Ice Prince is up for grabs.
HOW TO ENTER
– Prepare your favourite meal from the MyindomieMyrecipe playlist on the INDOMIELIVETV channel on YouTube
– Take a picture of the meal with your Indomie pack by the side
– Post the picture on social media with the hashtag #myindomiemyrecipe #myindomiemystyle
– Get as many likes on your post
– Selected entries will be reposted on the Indomie page
– Offer runs from the 14th of February to the 14th of March, 2019
PRIZES TO BE WON
– Daily Prize of 2 cartons of Indomie (1 winner per day x 4 weeks)
– Weekly Prize of 10k (1 winner per week x 4 weeks)
– Grand Prize of N100k + dinner date with Ice-prince and Sharon Ooja