News

Read Meghan Markle’s Touching 5-Page Letter to her Dad after he skipped the Royal Wedding

BellaNaija.com

Over the past couple of months, Meghan Markle‘s father Thomas Markle has been in the news with several claims that he was not invited to the royal wedding between his daughter and Prince Harry. He later stated that he would not be attending and Meghan was walked down the aisle by Prince Harry’s father, Prince Charles.

In several other media platforms, Thomas Markle has given interviews on how he has been allegedly shut out by his daughter.

Following an anonymous interview with five of Meghan’s BFFs in People Magazine, where they set straight a lot of stories, it has been revealed that Meghan wrote her dad a touching 5-Page letter after he skipped her wedding.

Her dad had the 5-page note published by the Daily Mail.

It reads:

Daddy, it is with a heavy heart that I write this, not understanding why you have chosen to take this path, turning a blind eye to the pain you are causing. Your actions have broken my heart into a million pieces — not simply because you have manufactured such unnecessary and unwarranted pain, but by making the choice to not tell the truth as you are puppeteered in this. Something I will never understand. If you love me, as you tell the press you do, please stop. Please allow us to live our lives in peace. Please stop lying, please stop creating so much pain, please stop exploiting my relationship with my husband. I realize you are so far down this rabbit hole that you feel (or may feel) there’s no way out, but if you take a moment to pause I think you’ll see that being able to live with a clear conscience is more valuable than any payment in the world. You’ve told the press that you called me to say you weren’t coming to the wedding — that didn’t happen because you never called. I have only ever loved, protected, and defended you, offering whatever financial support I could, worrying about your health. So the week of the wedding to hear about you having a heart attack through a tabloid was horrifying. I called and texted…I begged you to accept help — we sent someone to your home…and instead of speaking to me to accept this or any help, you stopped answering your phone and chose to only speak to tabloids.

1. Ify

February 10, 2019 at 11:03 pm

This man (the so called father) is shameless. You have such a beautiful, intelligent, caring and one of most recognisable women in the world and you are behaving like this. Wow!
    Just unbelievable.

• Miss Fine

February 11, 2019 at 12:16 am

I tire

• seriously

February 11, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I will never understand. Such a bitter, dysfunctional markle family. Are they all upset at the least person in the family to make it is the person who made it big time. They should all support her. Women usually do this to get back at the man but it’s the other way around. It looks like this man is still angry at the relationship between him and her mother, and trying to use, sabotage that relationship because she’s close to her mother.
      The world is in agreement with your daughter please, stop this. Enough is enough. You are embarrassing yourself more if anything.

• Jay

February 15, 2019 at 4:11 am

U are daft.

2. Lol

February 11, 2019 at 10:16 am

But she is really hated by British media who have branded it ‘nasty letter to dad’ and who hired a handwriting expert that said it shows she is a narcissist, insecure etc
    Is the news about Leah true?

3. zzzzzzzzzzz

February 11, 2019 at 10:23 am

I agree that the father has issues but does she have to make the letter public

• Tade

February 11, 2019 at 2:52 pm

No be she make the letter public nah, its still thesame Dad that made it public.

• Manny

February 11, 2019 at 3:27 pm

Was that so hard to comprehend? Her father made the letter public

• Deee

February 11, 2019 at 4:12 pm

Why can’t you read, it clearly stated that the father gave the letter to the press.

• Lol

February 11, 2019 at 4:34 pm

The father did…not Meghan and he is threatening to reveal further excerpts.

4. Jay

February 15, 2019 at 4:16 am

The father may have issues but it’s clear too that Meghan or whatever she’s called too has no manners. All these western idiots. Wetin b my biz sef. Na their own palava mehn.