Scoop

Queen Shilekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Puts all Rumors of her Marriage Crash to Rest

BellaNaija.com

Queen Shilekunola Naomi Ogunwusi, the wife of Ooni of Ife has addressed speculations regarding her marriage to Oba Ogunwusi.

Social media has been awash with rumours that Olori Naomi’s marriage to Oba Ogunwusi had crashed, However, the Queen has come out to deny the rumours in a social media post.

She wrote:

There have been strange rumours and unfounded news making rounds on social media in recent times.I want all believers of good news to know that, it is all lies and a picture of how the peddlers of the evil news would have loved our love story to turn out. I would have loved to maintain silence, however, due to concerns being expressed by well meaning people something has to be said. Now, the gospel truth is that I have been busy with ministry off the social media space and you’d all agree with me that with the ongoing pandemic which suddenly sprung up on all of us, only means more work needs to be done. I can’t sit still (as nobody privileged enough should) and this isn’t a time for social media presence but a time that calls for solemnity. Hence my break from what people now call normal. Finally, as duty will have me do, I have been in and out of the palace doing Gods bidding.With all being said, I am compelled to ask the following questions

Why can’t people verify that which is the truth ? Why do people believe more in falsehood and negativity?

Well, the bible has something to say about them in Psalm 2:1-12. Now i say to you all, please disregard and jettison every fake and malicious news about me and my husband (Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi) for ours is a love no earthly force is strong enough to break,we are very fine and healthy

I will leave you with this “please be comforted and know that boredom is a killer and people do unimaginable things when they are” Peace and love always

Photo Credit: @queenshilekunolanaomiogunwusi

1. James Oyin

May 19, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Thank You Very much Queen for Debunk the Rumour circulating Around. God bless You

2. Scorpion Kings

May 20, 2020 at 4:07 am

Thats nice, haters can now rest

3. Abiodun Giwa

May 20, 2020 at 9:53 am

It is not negativity as such but what has become part of the shortcoming that has crept into the news media since the advent of the social media that has thrown out the role of verification of information by modern day editors.

4. Princess Adeyinka Falade-Adeya

May 20, 2020 at 7:04 pm

No evil shall prevail over you and kabiyesi my darling sister E Lę ru ni o gbe in Jesus christ name amen I’m praying for you and I will keep praying We Ondo never carry last always first .They are jealous don’t mind them Our God never sleeps nor slumber keep enjoying the Grace of God

5. Tinuola

May 20, 2020 at 11:22 pm

I never in my life comment on any social media issues, but I’m very interested in this one. My question is why are people so nosy about people’s relationship? Some people don’t like to see someone happy. Imagine this beautiful and well
    admired couple some people are not happy seeing them together. My Queen, may the Lord Almighty continue to bless and strengthen your marriage IJN. God bless you, people pls go and get a life, there are more than enough problems to solve in life. Get busy with good things, because an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. Just do something, go pray for yourself, for people or just get busy and stay out of trouble. God bless. Tinuola

6. Mrs J SARUMI

May 21, 2020 at 4:45 am

Ha .AIYE MA LE O.YORUBA ERONU Y I N.PLEASE STOP. DAMAGING YORUBA. PEOPLE.I LOVED THIS QUEEN NAOMI.SHE LOVED GOD AND RESPECT HER HUSBAND LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID FOR THE ORPHANAGE CHILDREN LASTYEAR SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS TYPE OF NEWS.AH YORUBA EBERU OLORUN