Music

Love Is Sweet! 2Baba dedicates New Single “Smile” to Annie Idibia

Veteran singer and songwriter 2Baba has premiered his first single for the year, and it’s titled, “Smile.”

This new track produced by Jerry Sheika and video directed by Ryan Jonathan is dedicated to the love of his wife, Annie Idibia.

Watch the video below:

1. Aina

January 20, 2022 at 7:25 pm

Wow, this love dey shack tu-baba sha. I’m feeling it. God bless them both. Relationships are complicated. My dad is not a musician but if he sang to my mum like this, I know many people including me that would be giving them side-eye. As long as both people have the energy to keep up with each other, I’m a fan of love. Blessings.

2. Tewogbola Joloaso JOLAOSO

January 21, 2022 at 3:54 am

Rubbish song

3. Edwin O. Jr.

January 21, 2022 at 12:02 pm

This Guy Is The Most Matured Man I Have Come To Know In Recent Memory. Why? Take A Cursory Look At The Way And Manner He Dissected And Handled The Wife’s Shortcomings At The Public Square Thereby Diffusing The expectations of Most of The Sycophants Posing Both As Friends And Fans Alike.
    To Crown It All Or Rather The Icing On The Cake Is This Music Dedicated To His Lovely Wife And I Hope She Realise That This Man With Such An Impeccable Pedigree And God Given Maturity Is Her Missing Rib. Congratulations And May The Both of Your Shadows Never Grow Less Before Your Times.

4. Ike

January 21, 2022 at 3:07 pm

Still love this guy.. after all the crisis he still got so much love for his woman.. nice one

5. Bukola

January 21, 2022 at 9:52 pm

2baba and annie forever is the thing, lovecu guys

6. Princess

January 22, 2022 at 1:40 pm

Good song with lots of love, keep it up.

7. ESE destiny

January 23, 2022 at 8:05 am

2baba you made my day with this your single I love it can’t wait to enjoy more of your singles❤??