To commemorate Women’s Month, Sterling Alternative Finance under its Alt Woman platform is giving Women up to N10million per application at lower markup rates and a credit score boost to make it easier for all Women to access this financing.
How to Apply
Simply click the link below to get started:
Eligibility for Financing
- Must be a SAF customer (both existing and new)
- Must be a female entrepreneur or business owner – If in a partnership, a Female must own a major stake in the business.
- Must possess specified regulatory certificates for their line of business.
- Must possess business registration documents from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Proof of 2 years’ business existence (e.g., utility bill, invoice receipt, bank statement, etc.)
- Must provide 2 years’ bank statement to serve as proof of their revenue.
- Initial credit financing ranges in size from N500,000 to N10, 000,000, depending on the stage of business development, the funding structure, and the overall finance requirements of the investee company.
- Repayment duration is 24 months
- Mark-Up is at a lower rate of 13% and the moratorium is 3 months.
Now is the time to Level Up!
Terms and conditions apply.