Jenifa, Kefee, P-Square, Timaya et al rock the AY Show

Posted on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 at 8:50 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Comedian AY (Ayo Makun) held his annual AY Live show recently. This is the 3rd edition of the AY Show and it was brilliant! Comedians, musicians, actors and actresses entertained the frenzied crowd until they were thoroughly tickled. Photos Below.

Funke Akindele & AY

AY in Action

suliat

Suliat...Kan!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 34 Comments on “Jenifa, Kefee, P-Square, Timaya et al rock the AY Show”

Comments
    • Bix Girl April 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM

it looked so funny!!! i wish i was there, sniff, suliat kan, ayetoro kan!

• Jaguda Team April 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Nice one… Pics are on point. What were those doing with AY?… lol. Looked funny

• Elpee April 8, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Hope Stella Damascus was not singing??? This looks interesting id like to know the broom and ghana must go joke and suliat’s jokes too.

• Nneka April 8, 2009 at 2:40 PM

She actually DOES sing, has been for a while now. I think she sings very well.

• randommer April 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM

it does look funny, I wish I were present – If only to hear Suliat’s explanation for her outfit and get all the dollars, pounds sterling, naira notes ati be be lo in that ghana must go bag

• Nma April 8, 2009 at 8:52 PM

lol @ suliat and i go die’s outfits.

Funke, can actually overstretch her 5 minutes of fame and create a tv comedy show sorta thing….doing skits a la saturday night live/mad tv…..w/ the Jenifa character…that’ll be gr8 and earn her more “millions nairas”.

someone need to throw her that idea cos i have watched that mofie about twenrie times and still can’t get enoff of it…yelz, yelz. And i find myself talkn like jenifa sometimes 2.

• Hhhhm April 8, 2009 at 11:26 PM

search for “Aiye le” or “Gbemisoke” from the Madam dearest soundtrack on youtube and you’ll hear her voice.

• Funmie Aladeseyi April 9, 2009 at 4:51 AM

great to see Suliat kan up there… oh mehn i am laughing already mere looking at the pictures… her outfit is straight from Ayetoro.

• akos April 9, 2009 at 6:33 AM

nma i totally agree with you
      Funke needs to milk this by creating a show solely for Suliat character. Doesnt necessarily mean she would have to put her other movie acting on a backburner.

This is the same way i felt about the “Martin Show” – i always felt “Sheneneh would have been just as successful if she had her own show.

Gbogbo bil galz suliat gats to be bigs. Yelz.

• aisha February 26, 2012 at 5:08 PM

my name is aisha and i have been trying to search for ay,s email pls i would really appreciate it if you can send it to me i am a new fan on net .my email address is heruledworld@yahoo.com

• beezy April 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM

@ nma ..i agree with u…then she can get “threes millions nairas justs likes dats”….& she can throw many “befday parries with bansers”…..LMAO..

• nenea April 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM

no…baiday..lol!

• chocolatedaizzo April 10, 2009 at 1:56 AM

haha suliat…..kan aye toro kan.

• wienna April 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM

What the heck is I Go Die wearing? Gordons is, to me, the mr. Swagger of naija comedy, abeg. So cute.

• djsilvnto April 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM

ay live is to hot and fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ayo April 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM

really enjoy the utmost Jenifa..her aiyetoro outfits are incredibly awesome..keep up the creative work…

• Rose April 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM

it good and i will like to be like them

• felix okoehanlen June 15, 2009 at 4:14 PM

A very wonderful show but i write you on behalf my dance crew THE SOUL EXPLORERS who have been longing to perform on your show i have tried calling you but it always a negative reply so i dont know how you are going to be of help becuase you advice to try what i did thank you

• TosinKool August 30, 2009 at 9:26 PM

U guyz eh, where did u get dat little kid (sittin down on d stage and cryin dat his tummy is paining him) I am tellin u guyz dat lil kid near TuFace is sumtin else he’s no longer a kid but a raw kid star . I too am an upcomin rapper and my name…. is Tosin Kool piece and luv
      Holla at ur boy

• rebecca October 18, 2009 at 12:57 AM

yeah u are right

• akeem November 27, 2009 at 3:51 PM

i luv all the images

• chukszy January 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM

u guyz are doing a great job infact ay u re awesome booooooooooooom am chukszy

• chukszy January 2, 2010 at 7:58 PM

wounderful,creative,awesome,incredible,thats what ya guys all are

• DON FASKY February 21, 2010 at 5:19 AM

BROS AY , NOR VEX OH , NA ME YOUR MAN FOR SAFI DEY YAN , WHEN PEOPLE DEY HEAR AY , DEM NOR KNOW WAITING HE STAND FOR , SHUO , AY NA NAME WHEN ME DON LOOK INTO STAND , I DON REACT AM , I DON DILUTE AM AND EVEN I COME METAPHOS AM , MY GUY YOU TOO MUCH , SO MAKE YOU KNOW WAITING HE STAND FOR , ACCORDING TO THE OLD SAYING , NA NAME WHEN PAPA GIVE PICKING NA HIM DEY FOLLOW AM , AY SIMPLY MEANS ….. A FOR AREA …….. Y FOR … YANA AND FOR PILE WHERE I COME FROM , YANA NA PERSON WHEN SABI GIVE FLOW WELL WELL , AY WHEN YOU GO COME PILE BECAUSE EVERY SAFY GUYS LIKE HAVE A SHAKE HAND WITH YOU , ONE LOVE BROTHER , SOON YOU WILL SEE ME LIVE IN YOUR TEAM NOT AS STAFF BUT LIKE DON JAZY TO D BANJ .

DON FASKY IS ME NAME

• odusina omotolani May 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM

i love u guys,kip it up uar great.

• okwubie esther July 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM

in fact is good to good,at list Ayshow is now saving people life i mean by making people 4get dat the have problem becaus some of the problem do have can coust there death. but by this program now we make people to come back with ther sences and live long infact i love it bye 4 now chizoba esther okwubie

• Tracy Emembolu August 1, 2010 at 7:29 PM

infact the show is lively.ayshow has saved so many people from trauma,u will forget about your worries about your worries and also keep you at the edge of your saet so keep watching it and don.t give up bcos ayshow is interesting catch u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Amans Rufus August 23, 2010 at 2:52 PM

AY for show….Guy you nor dey trip me for comedy but you dey trip me with your concept,courage and steadfastness. Ride on menh!

• sophia lawrence March 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM

ay, u guys ar great. I witch i was there live kudos in wat u guys are doing on d stage.nice job.

• toyin June 9, 2011 at 5:29 PM

this is nice. suliat kan………ayetoro kan

• Adegboyega olayimika March 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Ay i luv ur show kudos to u gut

• Nitekal March 31, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Ar dat ur pin when u gv me my bb don go o rend me oda 1 pls inbox me

• Alex Solomon February 25, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Ay u too much I beg u try help me now ok GOD don bless u I really need ur help oooo pls , sir. Make man no go die oooooo for this country pls my number is 08030768862. Thanks. GOD bless u more.

• adaa September 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

To make friend so that i will be happy