ELITE MODEL LOOK was created in 1983 and it has become the world’s largest and most exceptional model search in the world; which selects only the finest models from across 80 countries. This is an essential form of scouting for Elite’s 37 modeling agencies worldwide. The contest gives the agency managers the opportunity to evaluate the contestants, and a chance to launch successful careers as professional models.

Each year, and in over 70 countries, Elite representatives set up regional and national contests, in which 350,000 applicants participate.

The premier edition of Elite Model Look Nigeria which was held last year on October 1st 2008, at Jade Palace saw TRACY ONYEKACHUKWU, age 17 emerge winner after a careful selection from elite model management representative in Nigeria. The event had top dignitaries in attendance including Michela Goddrad, Director of scouting Elite International.

This auspicious synergy between Elite and BETH fulfilled the dreams of TRACY ONYEKACHUKWU born July 25th 1991 to Mr and Mrs Okoh Onyekachukwu. She hails from a small village called Umunede in Delta State Nigeria. Tracy is the 7th child out of 11 children. Tracy had her childhood in the village in Delta state under the loving care of her parents before the death of her Father in 2004, her Mother, who was a house wife in the village, found it very difficult to provide for the family, therefore leading to Tracy coming to Lagos in 2004 to stay with her sister in search of greener pastures.

According to Tracy: “I left Delta state for Lagos State in 2004 so that I can have a well paying job to sustain myself, my mother and my younger ones. It was in the process of working in a place called computer village as a sales girl that I got to know about BETH MODEL MANAGEMENT.

I enrolled for the first ever Elite Model Search Nigeria in 2008.I was in camp with 15 beautiful girls , it wasn’t easy for me because most of the girls were beautiful, experienced and from a good home. I didn’t even have most of the things they had. A lot of them did not want to associate with me because they felt I was too local. In the hotel where we camped, i was the only one that had a room to myself because none of them wanted to share a room with me. To my surprise I won the competition.

Tracy emerged the national winner after a careful extraction and selection process from the finest that gathered for the contest. Armed with a relentless passion to fulfill tall and outlandish dreams, the seventeen year old took her destiny in her hands and conquered the whole of Nigeria from where she proceeded to China where she became the only African Model that made it to top fifteen out of eighty[80] contestants and won the cultural night competition. Born into austere conditions, a spark of hope is lit as she journeys into the dazzling world of modeling, ready to grace the stage with the world’s greats like Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, and Tyra Banks.

Tracy is presently in the United Kingdom with a 2-year contract with Elite model management London taking part in several model castings daily.

This is the driving force behind BETH’s passion to host the second edition of the ELITE MODEL LOOK 2009. This indeed is a chance to unmask a true beauty, extracted from the clutches of obscurity and adorned with the garments of global relevance.

Elite model look Nigeria is open to every female. All you need is discipline, a good demeanor and a genuine interest in a modeling career. It is a combination of all these qualities that makes a successful model. Aside from character and personality the main criteria for contestants are that they are at least 172cm in height and above and between the ages of 14 – 22 years of age.

The 2009 Elite model look Nigeria casting would be held on August 29 2009 @ Protea hotel 42/44 Issac john street Ikeja, Lagos at 8am.

The winner of the Elite Model Look Nigeria 2009 will receive 5 million naira towards international tuition and also gets a chance to compete alongside peers from 70 other countries at the Elite Model look finale Sanya, China Oct 18th 2009.

Elite model look Nigeria would be held at the EKO HOTEL BANQUET HALL on the Sept 19th 2009.

REGISTRATION IS FREE!!

Models should please view our website www.elitemodellooknigeria.com OR call 070300BETH for more info

The second edition of ELMN would also officially launch BETH EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION and promises to exude an electrifying ambience of glitz, glamour, pomp and pageantry.

The second edition of ELITE MODEL LOOK promises to extend the frontiers of contests across the globe, positioning Nigeria rightly as a harbor of talent and intense professionalism.
Please visit morsilyfstylepr.blogspot.com for more information.

23 Comments on Elite Model Look & Beth Models Scout Nigeria for the Next International Supermodel
  • THE AMAKA August 11, 2009 at 6:18 am

that model is not pretty.
    but at least she is representing nigeria.
    why when they come to africa, they always want to get models that look like boys? i dont want anyone to say anything but its true.
    but i guess she works for the international world.
    but if any of you living in nigeria have model potential please i encourage you to do this!!! represent naija.
    we need it man! :D

• a August 11, 2009 at 11:20 am

Models dont need to be pretty……think Alek Wek, after reading her story and wheres shes coming from, her beauty or the lack of it should not be your opening statement . Dont mean to be harsh, sorry if i come across like that but …..

• THE AMAKA August 11, 2009 at 9:49 pm

its okay i understand.
    i didnt say anything about not being beautiful, because i know models dont have to be pretty, but this girl just looks like a boy 100%
    if i didnt read anything i would assume she was a boy.
    i dont want to come across like being a “hater” or anything like that, im just saying.

• graomo August 11, 2009 at 10:06 pm

were u like dozing off when u put this comment?
    hear you ‘i dont want anyone to say anything but its true’
    and then you go ‘but i guess she works for the international world’
    i didn’t quite get your take on this article

• THE AMAKA August 12, 2009 at 8:32 am

im not talking about the article but the girl herself.
    what im basically saying is this girl looks like a boy. and a lot of the models they get from africa look like boys.
    but i was saying i guess the girl’s look works in the international world as in the modeling world.
    but i dont want people to start saying stupid things like im a hater and things like that.
    because most bella naija females are like that.

• cece August 13, 2009 at 7:48 am

Girl, models r chosen based on uniqueness. A lot of the so- called pretty girls all look the same. Modeling is very competitive, and u need to have qualities that makes u stand out amongst d crowd.

• wura September 4, 2009 at 5:08 pm

anything about modelling i love it

• onyinyechi October 12, 2009 at 4:52 pm

i love modeling and i want 2 be a model.modeling defines who u are and i knw i will get there some day.thumbs up 2 all d models out there.LOVE u all.

• Bukky October 18, 2009 at 10:22 am

I love modelling and i want to be a model reply to me if u can help me @ teanahjanet@yahoo.Com

• yvonnne April 6, 2010 at 10:47 am

my greatest dream is to be a top model and eventually have my own fashion house but am kind of skeptical coz i have stretch marks

• BLOSSOM April 25, 2010 at 11:46 pm

i am really disappointed in AMAKA’ s comment about this model.
    she strike me as someone that does not know what modeling is.
    for this model to be chosen it shows that she is unique and intelligent which is
    what Elite needs to represent Nigeria. And i like her.

• Oduwole Abimbola May 20, 2010 at 5:14 pm

wow,beauty is power,i’m glad to be African……..i hope i get the opportunity to express myself,i would love to model,not for money but the love of beauty.AFRICAN BEAUTY

• McAdex September 26, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Hi Bimbie, sure I know u, and I can help, as you really deserve to be worshiped, truly AFRICAN BEAUTY suits u! McAdex99003625(fellow hnaubite).

• elizabeth December 21, 2010 at 5:49 pm

hi,i’m interested in modelling e.g commercial modelling. I have a long hair down below my shoulder level, and i’ll like you to help me get connected.Kindly reply thru my mail, Thanks.

• olajide tobiloba March 6, 2011 at 2:21 pm

gud day to you,i’ve been looking for links to modelling for years nw , i think i’ve found one.i’ld like you to support me. i’m 5.9 feet tall 19 years. pls feed me back tru my mail

• Chinwendu stella May 8, 2011 at 10:30 am

hi,am Chinwendu,23yrs. i love modeling but i have not had any opportunity yet.i need your help.pls reply,thank you.

• folake ogunfemi June 7, 2011 at 12:29 pm

u guys r doing a great job n i will like to be a part of it all. what do i need to do

• Priscy July 2, 2011 at 2:32 am

I realy want 2 be a model but am still lookin for the oportunity…
    I love models

• Lydia November 30, 2011 at 9:45 am

I love to model but i’ve not gotten the oppurtunity. Besides modelling doesn’t have to do with beauty, its basically d ability to express whatever you are wearing,showing its true beauty in style through your walk or juztapose.

• charles April 10, 2012 at 9:12 am

I always find all means to model because I have all it takes to be a model and most people thinks I’m a model.I will love to meet more moels to put me through in all I need to know and also link me to modeling.

• Doris Ifijeh December 20, 2013 at 3:45 pm

I rilli love wat u guyz are doing, thumb up… I love modelling, I Love fashion, I want to b a model. Am 15yrs old, and i have all features of a model bt I havn’t gotten d opportunity of bcomin a model… I rilli need ur help pls.

• dabby August 1, 2014 at 6:16 pm

u all are really really doin gwet the lord is ure strength really hard work pays pls wen are u people havig ure next audition i want to become a model cos i knw i got it all by his grace