Posted on Monday, August 8th, 2011 at 7:21 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2011 beauty queen, Sylvia Nduka (MBGN World 2011), Sophie Gemal (MBGN Universe 2011) & Obioma Isiwu (MBGN Tourism 2011) were the covergirls for the Sunday August 7 edition of Vanguard Allure magazine. The ladies featured alongside international model coach Juliette Hagerman for their cover shot.

In their respective interviews, the ladies talked about how their lives have changed since they won their crowns. When asked the question – If you had your chance to do this all again, what would you do? MBGN 2011 Winner, Sylvia Nduka answered “I would go back on that stage and answer that question again just to prove to the world that I can do better
To read the complete interview, visit the Vanguard Newspaper Website – http://www.vanguardngr.com/allure/2011/august/07082011/index.html
Photography: Toni Tones

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “MBGN 2011 Beauty Queens – Sylvia Nduka, Sophie Gemal & Obioma Isiwu pose with their coach Juliette Hagerman for Vanguard Allure”

Comments
    • oma-peduru August 8, 2011 at 7:56 AM

I don’t know why…. but Miss Universe still stands out.

• THE AMAKA August 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM

the weave for Obioma is bad, they should have changed it. judging by the hair, this photo shoot was done right after the MBGN event. btw, is Sophie Gemal Lebanese or Lebanese/Nigerian?
      and Julliette please coach them very well. we need them polished for the Miss World and Miss Universe competition. i at least wanna make it to the top 10, 15 or whatever.

• jezz August 8, 2011 at 8:24 AM

Abeg, abeg. Not interested…

• mimi August 8, 2011 at 8:25 AM

hmmmmmm

• kamasutra August 8, 2011 at 8:38 AM

I still think sofia was supposed to win and not that sylvia

• kamasutra August 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

I still think sophie was supposed to win and not that sylvia

• Kémi Penélopê August 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

I think d way it is, Sophie would be representing 9jeria at d ‘Miss Universe’ contest and then Sylvia at ‘Miss World’…(I might be wrong). Bt if it follows that procedure then I think I am glad Sophie did not win. Anyways, time will tell if that is what the organizers intended to do…

• dyn August 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM

Imagine what Sylvia said;When asked the question – If you had your chance to do this all again, what would you do? MBGN 2011 Winner, Sylvia Nduka answered “I would go back on that stage and answer that question again just to prove to the world that I can do better”……………*long hiss*

• cathy August 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM

lol @dyn ok ooooooo

• HRS OLUBUSOLA August 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM

Sophie Gemal still stands out!!!!

• myHairmyBeauty August 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Sophie Gemal is Gorgeous. The Obioma gurl is too young for all that FAKE HAIR.

myHairmyBeauty.wordpress.com

• http://diaryofsnw.blogspot.com/ August 8, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Abeg, i am a bit lost. What do they do after winning the crown besides showing up at events with in their gowns and crowns? Are there projects that the past winners have done?

• sunshine August 8, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Sophia was suppose to win.sylvia dnt prove anything to us,we all know how mch you paid

• eloho August 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Well, unfortunately for Sylvia, you only have one chance to show the world what you have. She actually looks good on the cover and I’m sure she would improve in time. the weakest link on the cover was the Obioma babe…her weave-on just killed me!

• tpop August 11, 2011 at 2:20 AM

Please can someone say the question they asked her and what Sylvia said?? Unfortunately I didnt get a chance to wacth the show but keep hearing how the way she answered the question was terrible but no one has told me what was asked and what she said lol

• Anu August 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM

‘l would go back on that stage…blah,blah,blah.make i hear word boh.so she know say she no ansa the question well…mtschew

• sandee August 13, 2011 at 2:27 PM

@tpop, the question was “What does being the MBGN mean to you”? The best answer she could give, amidst stutters was “It means ‘ellegan’, beauty…” and some other crap that I was just too pissed to take note of. It was a real sloppy pageant.

• Demmy August 16, 2011 at 9:27 AM

No need to call it a sloppy pageant. The people that organised it tried their best to make it nice and just because you do not like it doesn’t mean you should be negative lol

• ugowoundo August 15, 2011 at 4:58 PM

they tried!!…’NEXT STORY ABEG’….

• Lola X August 18, 2011 at 12:03 PM

And each one of them is stunning!!!!!!

Lola x, London

• diva September 4, 2011 at 8:36 PM

right frm the beginning, i’ve always had my eyes on Sophie gemal! she is a true queen! i voted for her at every step. i’m glad my votes were not in vain….infact left to me, she is meant to be the MBGN world