New Video: Timi Dakolo – So Beautiful

Timi Dakolo released his debut album “Beautiful Noise” earlier this year. One of the singles from the album is this track titled “So Beautiful” which features Elvis Larri.
Here is the brand new video.

Enjoy.

22 Comments on New Video: Timi Dakolo – So Beautiful
  • Will December 15, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Timi wad up!

• Will December 15, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Very enjoyable & pleasing to the ears! good song.

• olabeemaselfbad December 15, 2011 at 2:35 pm

1 word LOVE it :)

• sassy diva December 15, 2011 at 2:50 pm

BEAUTIFUL…WELL DONE DEAR…AM I TRIPPING HHAHHAH

• sassy diva December 15, 2011 at 2:51 pm

SONG ARRANGEMNET S AND SEPERATION WAS NICELY DONE

• onyinye December 15, 2011 at 3:05 pm

didnt no he was responsible for this song oo..and i am in love with this ……speechless!

• GOB December 15, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Nice song! but the girl in the leopard skin jumpsuit…..all I can say is WHY?????

• TallOne December 16, 2011 at 8:27 am

Haba…I thought it was just me that thought she was corrupting the song. Habba….strip club meets love song. I thought “i’m in love with a stripper” covered this clause in the music industry. Other than that, I loooooove Timi’s music and that raspy thing he has going for him….lol

• funmi February 13, 2012 at 8:40 pm

honestly, every time I saw her, I cringed!!! It really spoiled the song for me!!!

• @legallysultry December 15, 2011 at 5:52 pm

As in the girl in leopard jumpsuit WHY!!!! Lmao was she in a trance??

• princess mimi December 15, 2011 at 6:13 pm

all the suggestive dance moves: irrelevant and doesnt help communicate the theme and meaning of the song. story could have been developed more that’s all on the director tho. the song on the other hand is amazing

• e-bukun December 15, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I like the song…but the girls dancing took away from the video, too much

• BukiOni December 15, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I do love Timi’s music there’s something about he’s voice that’s so pleasing to the ear.

• Dee-USA December 15, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Forget the video, this song is horrible. That drum playing throughout the song is quite annoying. I get the idea to localize it, but that was just very distracting. What happened to Timi? He has such a lovely voice, but the wrong song choices is killing his career. He’s never really come up with a major hit because whoever’s writing his songs is mediocre. When he was on idol singing other people’s songs, he was incredible. But artistes need to understand the importance of song writing. You may like this song all you want (which is yet another attempt to pander to the big wedding scene in Naija) but it only guarantees he’ll get invited to perform at weddings. It’s not making him the Marvin Gaye or Teddy Pendergrass of Naija. So talented, but so underperforming.

• Written December 16, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I kinda see what you mean. I think he has soooooo much talent (great vocalist) but perhaps not so great songs. Although that said, I think ‘Heaven please’ and ‘There’s a cry’ have/had major potential. I think his promotion is lacking majorly also. I really want great things for this guy because he is so good. But then again when I think of his musical equivalent here (Lemar), he didn’t soar as much as I thought he would.

Oh well. I hope he finds his musical feet soon because there’s just too talent here to be wasted.

• Mariaah December 16, 2011 at 12:56 am

Abeg wetin be this?? Timi!!??

• someone December 16, 2011 at 8:26 am

Music is a combination of sound pleasing to the ear and that is what you get from Timi Dakolo.

• miss p December 16, 2011 at 6:48 pm

timi never dissapoints,lovely song:)

• majo December 16, 2011 at 8:19 pm

love seeing the string players…reminds me of Lagbaja’s Never Far Away

• Toh badt December 16, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Timi is great!I love him even if he’s singing a b c d……but this vedio,wotsup now?u are singing ololufe(that’s Yoruba)why is the major girl dressed like the urobo’s n co?
    Think an aso oke outfit n head gear would have made more sence sha….

• Me December 18, 2011 at 5:58 am

Nice song, but haba with the leopard- skin babes! Timi, get the video edited now and take them out! Sharp!

• libra December 20, 2011 at 11:32 am