On Sunday 25th March 2012, L’Espace Store, Victoria Island, Lagos was the place to be as the fun loving and exciting monthly shopping extravaganza – Le Petit Marché held its maiden Health & Beauty edition.

Proving that every month gets better, the LPM team pulled all necessary stops to ensure that this edition was far better than the last as there were over 20 vendors stocked with shoes, bags, clothes, accessories, make-up, sweets, home wares and many other items.

The well attended event which saw some of Nigeria’s most loved celebrities and socialites, was a sure sight to behold and we can’t help but wait to see what the next edition will be like.

Did you miss all the excitement and non stop shopping at the last edition? Never mind, yours truly - BN has got you covered with all the exclusive photos.

LPM Stalls & Shopping

LPM Shoppers

LPM April Edition
You’ve seen the photos from the March edition, now get yourself prepared for the April 2012 Edition where you’ll get to shop for clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, sweets and lots more from vendors stocked with items from Nigeria and beyond. If you will like to find out how to book a stand at the April edition, simply send an E-mail to info@lpmnigeria.com | lpmnigeria@gmail.com
Date: Sunday 29th April 2012
Time: 12 Noon – 7 PM
Venue: GET Arena, Oniru, Lagos
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;

Photo Credits: Kola Oshalusi

51 Comments on Bez, Waje, Kel, Omawumi, Lami, Sasha & Lola Maja-Okojevoh Spotted at the LPM Health & Beauty 2012 Maiden Edition in L’Espace, Lagos – View the Photos
  • Ginika April 20, 2012 at 1:40 pm

see travelling bag…

• Bewi April 20, 2012 at 11:16 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Naija Vix. April 21, 2012 at 3:41 pm

LMAOOOOO i thought the SAME thing!!! is the fashion by force???

• omoibo April 20, 2012 at 1:41 pm

That dude with the studded shoes better stay away from me before he’s charges with assault with a deadly weapon, lmao! A little advise to the naija fashionista’s the BIG GEEKY frames are not for everybody!!!!! ssh

• LPS April 20, 2012 at 1:41 pm

So tempting. Lovely outfits everyone :)

• Ms. Jayee April 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm

cool

• Mz Socially Awkward… April 20, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Did they claim this was the “Health & Beauty” edition and yet had all those cupcake and sweet vendors on show?? Okay then.

Love what Sasha has on! I would definitly rock it… also lusting after those Urban Knit clutches… however, just visited their website. Seriously have doubts about paying £60 odd quid for them but they’re very pwetty…

• tina April 20, 2012 at 1:51 pm

nice stuff, horrible presentation as well expected

• damojo April 20, 2012 at 1:59 pm

People need to stop buying and wearing these Vivienne Westwood shoes! e too much, ahn ahn.

• Tweeny April 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Femi Ahmed!!!!! Kunbi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see u… Ours Sales???? OMG *sobbing* Wish I was there……

• Gidi April 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Women and this craze for big bags.
    Someone will carry a box one of these days in the name of fashion.

• annie April 20, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Wait was dat cossy? jeez dod u see her kitten heels lmao.
    Lami is a cute lady but her style is soo awkward,she’s behind

• mma April 20, 2012 at 2:20 pm

please some should have that lady wearing thoes outrageously tight RED shorts that its not by force oooooooooo with her most private V showing mshewww

• christy April 20, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Na real travellin bag

• fokasibe April 20, 2012 at 2:37 pm

May I just say I love Kel’s hair? Fresh and Nice!!

And this bag?
    Officially random! Everywhere I go, I see it! Torquoise, White, Black, Brown…Too much!!

• Ndidi April 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I want those Nigerian Handbags. Love, love, love, the mix of materials in the bags!! Somebody PLEASE tell me where to buy them! PLEASE!

• AHS April 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Hi Ndidu, I am assuming you are not in Nigeria. I believe the bags you are referring to are Tote by Bola Obileye. A small selection are stocked on our website – you can also preorder if you don’t find the exact one you are looking for.

• phoenix212 April 20, 2012 at 2:46 pm

nice one….

• some where in abuja April 20, 2012 at 3:00 pm

omo see babes. Waje u look cool.

• Claire April 20, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Jaywalcar…NIGHTIME TEEs…wohoo…

• ant April 20, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I thought it said health and beauty?? Abi ?

• Janded April 20, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Love the fabric bags. I could not get over the sweet treats though. Calories galore. Lol.

• Miss Sarcasm April 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Sasha,warriis dis,honestly i hav given up on u,,,,,wat kinda hair is dis eh,,,,,smh

• frivolities April 20, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I thought with the health and beauty theme there’d be new stuff. Its still the same old LPM. that aside, there were a lot of pretty purses and bags…. I want.
    The girl in the red shorts and revealing camel toe, its not by force mssscchheeew!!

• Kemi April 20, 2012 at 4:55 pm

I love the Nigerian purse with the Ankara outfit. I could so see myself buying those.

@Mma ..I thought the same too, the lady with the red shorts is not cute. The red short is tight and shows the fat around her legs. Sorry! So classless, you can rock a red short and look sexy, but she wore it so wrong.

Pls Bella post my comment, I love LPM!

• cupcakes April 20, 2012 at 6:45 pm

abeg am i d only one dat is getting tired of the proliferating manner of ankarazing fashion accessories..mchew!next pls. ehn waje wetnu wear so shoo.nawa sha.

• FIDELIA April 20, 2012 at 7:03 pm

kel please get hair your done…………PLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE

• Chidz April 22, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Erm..what’s wrong with her natural hair???

• Mak Nisy CEO April 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Hello people, thanks for your constructive comments. LPM was a blast and I make some of the
    Ankara bags that were on display, the ones with chain handles.. My website is http://www.maknisy.com.ng and I have new designs available but have not been updated. You can contact me there. Thanks

• dee one April 20, 2012 at 8:22 pm

@fokasibe….so true, d bag is al over ebay and u can get it for as cheap as £16, its an imitation of a zara design and d real zara one cost £80……HUGE difference.

• Bex April 20, 2012 at 9:54 pm

See candies and cupcakes o!!! *tongue hanging out*
    Definitely getting Akpos Okudu’s ankara skirt!

• Ugbaby April 20, 2012 at 10:06 pm

How can I get the colorful sleeveless dress hanging there? The one with white abi cream color, blue, yellow, etc. Pls I want it, how do I get it? Thanks

• I_I April 20, 2012 at 11:02 pm

The concept is a little laddy-dah, the tailoring is poor and it is wrinkled. Please step up your game http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/LPM-March-2012-at-LEspace-April-2012-BellaNaija-152.jpg

• JEN April 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm

personlly i dont think i would pay like 50 or 60 quid for some of this things on there i just think its a little bit overpriced..

• Babe Again April 20, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Are these things cheap??? Ehn My problem with “Made in Nigeria” is that the items are way way over priced. All those F21/HM rings for #2,500/#3,000 ish kilode? Those rings are like $3/$4 and we all know you guys buy from the oulet store/sales. Do something about your ridiculous prices and many more pple will buy Nigerian!

• petite&sweet April 21, 2012 at 1:35 am

Oh wow, Lola’s son is just too cute! And i’m seriously loving the new hair colour. Glad to see she’s back in town my eyebrows seriously need some help!!

• Kilode now April 21, 2012 at 2:43 am

Its soo terrible when you see fellow nigerians ripping their own blood off…. You selling meister watches for over 100,000 niara each when people in the U.S would never buy that for more than 280 dollars….. Menn how can the country move forward when its own people are killing themselves….. Na wa oooooo

• jmayaki April 24, 2012 at 8:34 am

i tink the thing is , they dont make their products for everybody. they have specific target markets (celebrities and elites) becos i dont see any other reason y a Nigerian made bag would cost 20k ? ow much i wan come buy prada bag na? the tin is abroad you see a designer stuffs cheaper than you see them in Nigeria and thats the way its supposed to be but in nigeria, its the other way, our own designer stuffs are expensive within and outside Nigeria. there is no affordable “designer” in Nigeria. 20k is a ridiculous price for an every day bag. make products people can use and afford.

• nwamara April 21, 2012 at 7:58 am

Plz our Nigerian designers r nt encouraging us at all!!!Hw come all d Nigerian designs r so ova priced???The prices r not reasonable oooo.They shd consider our pockets and let Nigerians wear Nigerian made products 4 once. Sides some of us hv shildrens 2 feed abeg!!

• Mak Nisy CEO April 21, 2012 at 10:25 am

My Mak Nisy Collection Ankara bags are proudly made in Nigeria and are handmade with good quality fabrics and raw materials. Our bags are affordable and range between N4000, N7000 – N20000. Distributors are welcome from all over the world and we offer discount in bulk buying. Everyone can sign up as a distributor (young ladies and men, shop/boutiques owners, designers, big departmental stores etc). We customize with client’s choice of fabrics and produce for designers and outlets too. Our contact details are on our website http://www.maknisy.com.ng. We wait to hear from you.

• Mak Nisy CEO April 21, 2012 at 10:48 am

Killode now, thanks for speaking up for us dear..
    I have been advised to produce my bags overseas which is where some other designers make theirs, but my business is built on how many youths I can empower and what difference we can all make in our society. Producing my bags here, also make it affordable because almost all our products are locally sourced in Lagos, even though some are imported by Lagos based importers. I started my business July 2011 with my local shoe maker and my very smart gateman, whom I still work with and I have employed eight young men and women. I have been to some factories abroad and they don’t do anything different from what we do here, they only very bigger machines, larger staff strength, power and support from the government. I know a handful of bag designers that produce amazing stuff from their back yards here really. So please you guys should help support our made in Nigeria products, bags, cloths, electronics and food stuff etc. I believe our products are as good as what you find anywhere in the world and my foreign clients say that all the time.

• cool cat April 21, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Luving the vintage looks, sasha, nice departure from your leggings.

Cossy’s hair looks like a rat’s tail.

Thot kel represents some hair product? This over-processed, over-due hair trend is not working at all for you.

Isn’t this a tiffany amber dress? Why is it looking so washed out? I bet it came with a hefty price too. If I’m wrong about the designer, why did tiffany amber steal this idea???

LPM should invest in a design co-ordinator to arrange the stalls, some look like stuff were just thrown around especially the accessories.

Nice outing though

• Nneka April 21, 2012 at 1:40 pm

So am i suppose to go to L’Espace to buy and outfit Wonuola Odunsi has rocked and returned??? Im confused

• Gidi April 23, 2012 at 9:49 am

You no go leave that story one side?

• bisi April 21, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Awon Qc girls hv started making paper bags? *confused* is that one business.hmmm..Okoli has lost weight ohhhhhhhh, used to be very fat in QC..Soki sisters looking fly..so who is making d paper bag abeg?

• I am Nneka April 22, 2012 at 7:35 pm

#wails#I want d green bag with the chain strap#wailling still#

• Boo April 23, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Wasn’t this supposed to be Health & Beauty Edition??????

• Pamilerin January 28, 2013 at 5:24 pm