Posted on Monday, July 16th, 2012 at 7:49 AM

By BellaNaija.com

BN announced that Omoni Oboli is the new brand ambassador for rebranded beauty brand, Venus! For the campaign, series of instructional videos – seven in all, titled ‘Venus Glam Time with Omoni‘ were shot at the Wheatbaker Hotel recently. Check out excosuive photos from the shoot.

About Venus Glam Time with Omoni
This collection of instructional videos are targeted at any woman who aspires to adopt a more healthy and glamorous lifestyle. The 7 videos focus on giving thoroughly researched advice on Lifestyle, Makeup, Exercise, Hair, Style, Diet and face and body care. Venus Glam Time with Omoni is produced and directed by Bola Balogun  for Glam Networks

Check on it and look out for the videos on BN!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 46 Comments on “BN Bytes: Fit & Fab Omoni! Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Shots from Omoni Oboli’s Venus Glam Time Video Shoot”

Comments
    • christy July 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Ok

• sandra July 16, 2012 at 8:15 AM

shes pretty sha, did she use her contacts for exercise ni?

• rew July 17, 2012 at 9:38 PM

what is there is she used it for exercise?

• rew July 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM

what is there if she used it for exercise?

• Tobechidaniel July 16, 2012 at 8:19 AM

Go Girl. I’m all for fitness:).

• Nuellla July 16, 2012 at 8:27 AM

oh c’mon venus couldn’t u hv gotten a better stylist and photographer for your product…i know one thing for sure…i aint buying dats stuff!

• es July 16, 2012 at 9:15 AM

beautiful, but who gave her dat mumu canvas abi trainners

• kellyf baby July 16, 2012 at 1:03 PM

looks like she borrowed her husbands

• berry August 4, 2012 at 10:24 PM

abi… me sef dey look am.

• fidelia July 16, 2012 at 9:39 AM

She looks lovely.

• vwera July 16, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Go mami!!! Real beauty! Saw the trailer of feathered dreams and I must say girl you are on another level! In your own league!

• Abs July 16, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Genevieve,Tiwa and Imoni my top 3 most beautiful popular nigerian women. nuff said.

• Toyosi July 20, 2012 at 8:32 AM

It’s Omoni…

• Loly July 16, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Yay for Omoni. I’ve always loved her. She’such a good role model not like some of these other celebs with so much drama and bad behaviour around them.I think she’s the perfect rep for the brand. She’s so pretty – @ sandra what should she use to exercise? Big glasses abi? I wear contacts and I don’t take them out in the gym. So I’m not sure what ur point is?

Anyway more grease to ur elbow omoni, ur fans love u die!

• Ike July 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Dear future wife, please make sure you look like Omoni after 3 kids or there will be problems. Love Omoni’s style. Understated charm. Venus couldn’t have chosen someone better. Classy, fit and indeed fabulous! My wife must use venus…lol

• Alero July 16, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Dear Future Husband,

Thank you so much for the advise. Please start keeping money for annual gym registration and healthy food; so that after 3 kids, “work” will commence.Hope you know its more expensive & difficult to loose weight than gain weight. Thanks 4 ur understanding;)

• Princess of Zion July 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Beautiful woman!! It is indeed expensive to go to the gym but you can run in your estate and it’s free! There are things we need to do to keep healthy and to keep our marriages happy! It may seem shallow but if you’re going to be together forever and faithful, at least keep your bodies in a great state.

Blue print for a successful courtship- http://princessofzion.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/courtshipwhat-is-it-how-do-i-do-it-right/

• Sunshine September 30, 2012 at 6:30 PM

What you should be saying is that you hope he keeps himself looking fit and fresh too. Men want perfection and they don’t want to be perfect. They can threaten to leave if you’re not fit, that’s his choice, just ensure you remain fit too, that’s my choice. 50/50, that’s how it should work.

• girl next door July 16, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Ike………………make sure you have money like Omoni husband to pay for all her expenses just to stay slim……………….kmt!!

• Gimmer July 16, 2012 at 12:29 PM

She’s so beautiful.

• Naomi July 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM

She looks effortlessly natural and sophisticated at the same time.

• Tavia Baby July 16, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Ike u don find trouble….lol. Its not really easy looking this fit ohh.
      Post childbirth has one kain afta look it gives you. But Ike we would try, but we are not promising you a Size 8.

• Mild July 16, 2012 at 2:51 PM

You go girl, you sure rock. Please Nigeria Actors and Actresses take a cue from Omoni Oboli, as you are all Nigeria’s ambassadors.
      She is a natural beauty with brains, who is not distracted, but always has her acts togather.

• Ike July 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Dear future wife,
      Nor vex oh! Its just that looking at Omoni, I realise its possible to be fit and fab after 3 kids . I will be saving the money. I know you are not promising a size 8 but make e nor pass size 10 oh! In the meantime, I really think Omoni is a good role model for young women.

• jules July 16, 2012 at 5:19 PM

cool

• Katty July 16, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Dear Ike, no wahala just dey gather the koza, after 4 kids me neva pass size 10 and its becos i just had a newborn, so its do able ok! With a supportive hubby cheers!

• Sunshine July 16, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Oh wow!..Omoni uses Venus?…I am a huge fan!..I am so buying it!

• Lynda July 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I love Omoni!…a fine actress..knows her onions!…I will buy anything she endorses!

• marilyn July 16, 2012 at 10:28 PM

wowooooo………
      love venus n a beautiful actress ,,,,,,,,,
      when is it going to stores so i can buy some…..woooo

• kiesha July 16, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Its so unfortunate dat a good numbr of people here don’t look half as good as omoni and dey are not married,not to talk about havin kids,pls stop hating and appreciate autenticity when u see it,omoni is simply da bomb

• kiesha July 16, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Omoni oboli rocks,with her million dollar sharm nd smile,I will wear whatever she endorses,haters get a life

• [...] You can check out behind the scenes images of the Venus Glam Series on the Bella Naija website here! [...]

• muni July 16, 2012 at 11:40 PM

A role model indeed,she has proven herself to be a wonder woman,she is one of the fastest rising nolly wood stars we have,no other person but omoni fits the bill,I will rock whatever she endorses

• magnus July 16, 2012 at 11:44 PM

Still lookin like she’s in her early 20′s.omoni is a rising star that all should reckon with,haters ,watch out

• L.A Chick July 17, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Love me some Omoni! But those pics are really “whatever”

• wendu July 17, 2012 at 3:05 PM

looking very good

• bootylicious July 17, 2012 at 5:17 PM

well done omoni! Venus all the way!

• Divalicious July 17, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Woooohooo!..u go girl!..let them haters go to sleep forever!..rock on mama!..Venus..u sure are lucky to clinche this diva!

• molarah July 17, 2012 at 6:40 PM

The actress looks pretty, but are the stylists fighting with bright colors? Abeg the gym outfit shouldn’t be so dowdy.

• Ndidi July 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Dear Future Husband Ike,
      Please send photo so we can see if you qualify for future-husband status; also photo will help determine if after we have 3 children, you will be able to keep up with my future fabulousness!! ;-) Just kidding. But Ike opened a pandora’s box with his hilarious comment…

• Shola July 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I just watched Omoni Oboli’s movie Anchor Baby online now. Finally us way day US get to see all these new Nigerian movies. I hope the other producers folio this same pattern. This is the link for anyone who wants to see it. http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/anchor-baby/id538210007

• TeamVenusForever July 20, 2012 at 7:51 AM

Omoni looks absolutely amazing in these pictures, I can’t wait to see the instructional videos. Venus products are available at Shoprite, Park n shop and all those other big stores – I always see them there! Bella Naija can’t you dash your readers free Venus products? :)

• beauty805 July 24, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I think omoni has a great shape dan omotala.#just saying.

• mercy July 24, 2012 at 1:58 PM

i hope u are living with ur man turface

• Judith August 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Classic, simple, lovely, beautiful babe,,,,,,,, always her self, rock me all D way

• ufuoma August 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM