BN Video Premiere: Banky W, Skales & Wizkid – Baddest Boy

Posted on Wednesday, July 18th, 2012 at 2:43 PM

By Onos O

It’s what we’ve all been waiting for, the first video off the EME‘s collabration album, “Empire Mates State of Mind”. Banky W, Skales and Wizkid look “Bad Boy”-chic in this classy spanking new video directed by Clarence Peters; with cameo appearances from Niyola, Shaydee and DJ Xclusive.

Check on it.

Also, here are some trailers to their videos for “Get Down Tonight” – directed by Moe Musa in London, and for “Dance For Me” – directed by Sesan in London.

Check on it.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 15 Comments on “BN Video Premiere: Banky W, Skales & Wizkid – Baddest Boy”

Comments
    • Fatmata July 18, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Dope Video!

• Ginika July 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Rubbing palms….

• ade July 18, 2012 at 3:08 PM

it is good to read book :-) – video is classy !

• annie July 18, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Abeg clarence peters and his videos always filled with girls of different species lol.Niyola is SEXY!! and who is d girl with the red hair soo ratchet.I dont like dis video o,dey didnt even spend 5 secs for one scene dey change it, una wan blind my eye.They trying to copy pop videos,good work tho.

• Chattyzee July 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Thought Shaydee was signed to d label already? either way, cool video.

• BIH July 18, 2012 at 3:23 PM

KAIIIII WIZKID HAFF FINISH ME…AM SHORT OF WORDS OHHH

• TALover July 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Loved it! Wizziee da best!!!

• Mana July 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Wow I have a new catchy tune, “Baddest Boy” is a great song to party, I am looking forward to dance on it. Banky W has the sweetest tooth space, I know!

• TTG July 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

That “Baddest Boy” video was it! The only troubling thing about this post is the use of “bad boy” and “chic” in the same sentence – “Banky W, Skales and Wizkid look “Bad Boy”-chic in this classy spanking new video “. Doesn’t work!!

• alexgute July 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Seeing dis act’s work (EME crew) gives me som sense of patri0tism nd seeing clareence peter’s ingenuity nd. Creativity makes me wonder why our leaders are so insentive2 d potentials Abound in entertainment world, awesome video mad crew

• lily July 18, 2012 at 5:14 PM

wicked!!!! Banky totally killed it and wizzy too….Clarence is a genius honestly*sighs*

• Chi July 18, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Niyola is HOT

• Miss T July 19, 2012 at 4:37 AM

Whizkid sha, jheeeeeez!

• k-Flash July 22, 2012 at 9:46 PM

i prefer skales dan wizkid,

• Madamidola Olamide September 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I really loved dis video.. pls u guys should sign me in to the label nah….LIL EME.. am 12yrs old. in jss3 baptist girls academy…obanikoro shomolu lagos…..love u all my EME family…Banky W, Wizkid,Skales,Niyola,Shaydee……I love..# kisses