Posted on Friday, September 21st, 2012 at 10:09 AM

By Damilare Aiki

Last week Sunday, 16th September 2012, one of the most anticipated shows on prime time television – Nigeria’s Got Talent premiered with a splendid bang on TV screens across the nation and one thing every viewer can agree with is that the judges – Dan Foster, Kate Henshaw and Yibo Koko, the host – Andre Blaze and all the contestants, mean business.

The first episode saw the host take us through Ibadan and Port Harcourt auditions as the judges reviewed performances – we laughed at some, sympathized with many and applauded a few and if you missed all the exciting action, check out all the fun photos as well as the videos below.

Photos

Watch the Nigeria’s Got Talent Premiere Videos

As the contestants jostle for fame, the ultimate prize money, respect and the opportunity to become global stars, ahead of viewers lays lots of excitement as the show moves from auditions to the theatre show, eliminations all the way to the finale.

Sponsored by Airtel, Nigeria’s Got Talent airs on AIT (10:30 PM), STV (6 PM), Soundcity (6:30 PM). Fans in the UK are not left, they can watch the show on HITV UK Sky 193 (8 PM). The show is also coming soon on NTA and TVC.

In its sixth year, The Got Talent Franchise worldwide has produced notable acts like Diversity, Bianca Ryan and runner up, Susan Boyle, whose debut album became the fastest selling UK debut album of all time, selling over 3 million copies in the U.S and we will find out, who will be next in Nigeria to take the world of entertainment by storm.

To stay up to date with the show as well as find out who’s in and out, follow them on Twitter – www.Twitter.com/NigeriasGotTalent | Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/NigeriasGotTalent | Log on to their website – www.GotTalentNigeria.com

AdvertorialSponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “Nigeria’s Got Talent Debuts with a BANG! View Audition Photos & Watch the Full Premiere Episode on BN”

Comments
    • Laila Ikeji September 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Interestingg

• Laila Ikeji September 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Nicely interesting

• yummymummy September 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Yeap watched it on HiTV last sunday,it was hilarious LOL especially the guy who said he wanted to “modelling” and was dancing LOL,he said “I’m the boss”,No my dear you are the dunce…Lol>.>I do not want to miss it for anything,come this sunday at 8pm UK time..i will be glued to the TV.

Very soon my jamaica colleagues will be asking at work if I saw Nigeria got talent..as they asked when the Nigerian idol was on…we just laughed it off…lol.

The 3 judges are hilariously funny too especially Yibo and Dan Foster expressions..Kudos to Kate Henshaw too…

• Kemi September 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I watched this on hiTV in the UK… loved it!!

• Oma September 21, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Very funny judges. lol @ Dan foster’s facial expressions

• Brandigest September 21, 2012 at 11:23 AM

This show is a never miss. You see that crowd? It is just one tree on the Nigeria talent forest. We need more this platform. Kudos to the judges they where so impressive.

• Anon September 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Watched it on STv and absolutely loved it. I hardly watch all these Nigerian shows but enjoyed this and will ensure I follow it to the end. Could not bear to watch the guy who held 2 padlocks with his eyelids….yuck!!!

• huh? September 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Quiet interesting,Dan foster sure know how to giggle at the contestants,I pity them,blcas if I’m made fun of,I will be all sweaty.The guy that put two padlock on his eyelids got me wondering for days…by the time he became blind,he will know,blcas he want to enter guiness book of record….before his performance, I was telling my sibling dat sumtime is wrong with his eyez,when I watch what he did,I was like ohhhhhh.is Don foster still single??? Smh

• destineddupsy September 21, 2012 at 3:57 PM

no dan foster is married with a kid or two.

• ritzmisan September 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM

you can say that again about the guy with the padlock thingy… Gross!!!

• Love September 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM

‘I’m the boss’? huh…….thanks bella for the vids

• Ibukun September 22, 2012 at 1:05 AM

Yibo isn’t a very good judge

• mereal September 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM

The judges are not doing it for me mehn……They are not professional at all

• Rare Gem September 23, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Nija has to copy evryth’ & rtry to westernise it! Nigieria’s got talent???? what next. No originality. wake up & smell the coffee, we r africans & need to accept that. Loved the big girl “orobo”. Judges cannot tell a good act even if it was inscribed on their forehead. Its about interest, originality and effort. She surely captured the audience & could move to her own ORIGINAL song & not one westernised & diluted. KISS – Keep it Simple …….

• Rare Gem September 23, 2012 at 10:13 PM

If we wanted to see western acts, we won’t watch Nigeria’s got talent, so please keep it Nigerian & stop frustrating our hard working talents like “orobo”. Loved her to bits!!!! she can move menh!! Bring her back!!!!!! Tonight the acrobat with metal plates and “Orobo” did it for me. Class acts.

• vikto September 25, 2012 at 5:10 PM

this show freaks me out. i think this show is not supposed to be all about naija acts , i am pissed when after the contestant have put up a nice act and i hear the judges saying ‘we expected you to do something more nigerian. also, remember that jerk ‘mattew joseph’ who went there and said he was going to dance to oliver twist, wow that guy suck as well as the show
      BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

• tosin November 7, 2012 at 4:45 PM

well i went for ngt but they didn’t pick me,well i guess they will pick my friend chuka kamanu

• Dee December 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Kate Henshaw should be scaked … she is unprofessional, not funny, a bully and has no class, loud mouthed, will discourage contestants from coming and very tacky.
      She actually thinks she is cute ……….. very nasty character

• Dee December 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM

And funny enough she can’t act ……