Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija008Ok, Chris Brown literally shut it down with his performance in Lagos last night! Despite the fact that his concert was promoted for a little over a week, the Expo Centre of the Eko Hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos was filled with teeming fans eager to catch a glimpse of the American star.

BellaNaija will bring you all the exclusive coverage from the show soon. From the red carpet with ALL the Lagos stylistas to the on-stage frenzy! For now, check out Chris Brown’s Lagos concert journey via social media.
From instagram photos to the video of his performing with Wizkid on stage.

Wizkid & Chris Brown perform “Azonto”

The Tweet!
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija014

The barricades couldn’t stop the fans as Chris Brown performed hit after hit after hit
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija005

In his interview with Toolz on NdaniTV, Wizkid mentioned that he is friends with Chris Brown and that was obvious during the concert as they performed together and then hung out later.
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija001Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija007

Lots of stars were at the event including Nigeria’s top celebrity couple – Annie and 2Face Idibia. So cute!
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija003Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija004

Breezy wasn’t taking any chances with his security as he landed Lagos with a security team and his longtime bodyguard. Nigerian mobile Police were also there to protect Mr Brown.
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija009Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija002

After all was said and done, Breezy was hosted by a Nigerian billionaire in his minimalist style mega mansion. Even Chris had to admit via his instagram page that “This house I’m at in Nigeria is big as f*ck!
Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija012Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija006Chris Brown Lagos Social Media  - December 2012 - BellaNaija010

Up next, Chris is off to continue his African tour which kicked off in South Africa over a week ago.

Photo Credit: Instagram

53 Comments on Chris Brown Shuts it Down at his Lagos Concert! His Performance with Wizkid, the Mega Mansion Where He Stayed & More!
  • bgirl December 23, 2012 at 5:27 pm

I was at this show, and I can authoritatively tell you, this guy owned the show. I was almost regretting my choice of going for the show with all the Naija additions singing like something was wrong…I will say the show officially started when Naeto C came on…after that was Breezy and the rest is history.
    Chris Brown is da bomb!!!

• Theli mama December 23, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Chris Brown is bleaching skin! Look his fingers in the very 1st picture, the skin is burnt already :( man wey dey bleach *shaking my head*

• handsignals December 23, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Some of you are just obsessed with this bleaching thing. Any small discoloration on a person, you will all scream bleaching.Do you think the human body is one tone? What about the effect of lightning and flash in photography? Some of you truly disgust me!!!

• Theli mama December 23, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Need I say more? Why not take a dive on google and see for yourself! Just like someone arguing about that of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna or Beyonce….open your eyes!

• Luscious December 24, 2012 at 6:37 am

Abeg tell them. Ignorant is a disease. Besides, his mom is light skinned.

• Laila Ikeji December 23, 2012 at 5:54 pm

lol, Theli mamaaaa

• shutup December 23, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Point of correction , Chris Brown is a mixed race , so his skin is very light, he does not bleach. Understand -.

• HABBA December 23, 2012 at 8:04 pm

hes not mixed race oo! hes just lite skin! abeg go on d internet before u start talking rubbish

• Akua December 23, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Chris Brown is mixed with Native American and Black. His mom is even lighter than him. The reason why he has a little discoloration is because he’s been traveling a lot for this tour andgoing through different climate changes. He’s even lighter when back in LA.

• Gabo December 23, 2012 at 8:52 pm

He’s naturally a light-skinned dude – his mum’s mixed race!! Don’t even start!!!

• the effing truth December 23, 2012 at 9:53 pm

mehn…shut up….Cbreezy is mixed….wao.people are really daft dumb and retarded. this kid is soooo light skin…HE HAS FRECKLES …if you ever meet chris brown and see him up close and personal you’ll know he is high yella…Breezy and Tyga both brag about being high yellow…please google high yellow before you open your – mouth

• anon December 24, 2012 at 1:17 am

Habba! You guys need to chill on this bleaching thing. Yes, some people bleach but not everyone that has darker knuckles bleach.. Don’t be ignorant. I know people from secondary school who have always had knuckles darker than their normal skin.. And if people decide to bleach free them, it’s a free world, it’s their choice. Face your own life, dont drink another mans panadol biko.

PS: I hate bleaching too before you attack me. lol. Just dont go around like the bleaching police attacking everyone.

• NO TIME December 26, 2012 at 7:28 am

@tehli mama…. His bleaching so wat and if I may ask how does it affect U̶̲̥̅̊ sorry life U̶̲̥̅̊ manage 2 go 4 a breezy show and U̶̲̥̅̊ crying wolf d guy is way beyond U̶̲̥̅̊ so get a life and deal wit it don’t U̶̲̥̅̊ av enof issue 2 deal wit than bring up sure a useless topic like d challenges we face in dis country more over d kid has he life 2 live and his entitled 2 do wat pleases him rite or na U̶̲̥̅̊ na U̶̲̥̅̊ dey pay him bills cos U̶̲̥̅̊ went 4 d show U̶̲̥̅̊ feel U̶̲̥̅̊ av a say in his mata beta still apply 2 be his PA may U̶̲̥̅̊ get paid 2 shut d – up

• Mademoiselle December 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Awww! Totes loved their performance and how Chris Brown was grooving about the stage.
    I wonder who hosted him. That IS big ass house. Jheeze!

• lola December 23, 2012 at 6:09 pm

thats saayus ds house

• Me andYou December 23, 2012 at 6:12 pm

@Theli mama….’SLAP YOURSELF’ for that comment :)

• GUYVNICS December 23, 2012 at 6:56 pm

WELL..AT LAST I FINALLY C MY OWN BOY WEY I TRAIN..OH MY GUSH THIS GUY GET PLENTY TALENT DIE!!!

• Nkan be December 23, 2012 at 7:34 pm

@theli mama…I want to believe you just wrote that comment just to look for trouble,if otherwise,then you should know that it’s not everything that goes through your mind that should be let out,hmh.?….try widen your horizon,u hear?…pele…or maybe you are planning to bleach skin too abi u don start sef

• ola December 23, 2012 at 7:39 pm

nice show over their yesterday?…

gistyinka.com

• mzJazzy December 23, 2012 at 9:42 pm

someone who has tattoos allover his body clearly has no use for bleach now ahah, lol the boy can move sha

• Funkey December 23, 2012 at 9:46 pm

2Face, ur wife is gorgeous!

• A friend!! December 23, 2012 at 10:12 pm

hahahha , i know who hosted him and i am not telling, some of you have even seen topics, even pics regarding the fam on bella naija, but i no go tell. :), loved me some breezy last night, and p.s, they got bigger houses than this one,. Its good he sees that within Africa you can find just as awesome things, if not even better than what he sees in the states.

• Demmy December 23, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Completely amazing! I love him soo much. He and Wizkid should drop a song. x

• style@atl December 23, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Who is this billionaire?

• me too December 24, 2012 at 8:16 pm

that’s also what me i want to know. my guess is Adenuga.
      who cares if CB is bleaching or not though…whatever rocks his boat as long as he’s not beating any girls

• JuliAnna December 23, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Ah Here Guys?…….Why Yi’s Chattin Bulls For @theli mama My BooBoo Chris Doesnt Bleach Okay? If You Had The Common Sense To Open Your Eyes Properly You Would Be Able To See That He Is A Lighty Like Da’Fuck??! Dont Say Something When You Dont Know The Truth …Aightt?

• Zii December 23, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Dis bleaching issue is becoming disgusting actually, u guys that are so quick to accuse pple of bleaching pleaseeeeeee put up ur own fotos let’s see how good ur skin look….. Pple are so quick to point accusing fingers… U are either hating on Toke, Tonto… now Chris Brown.. Abegggiiii get a life, these celebs are making their cash…. Trust me fans didn’t go to see Chris Browns skin, they went there to see him perform and he did perform……..

• tai tai December 23, 2012 at 11:36 pm

its true sha o,it seems a high number of naija people are downright obsessed with bleaching,if they manage to see just a tiny bit of skin discoluration on someone then they heckle ‘BLEACHING!!! for example my hands and the the rest of my lower body are totally lighter than my face and its been like that since i was a teenager to the extent that my ex asked if i was bleaching which i found offensive.i’e tried bodyshop and all to no avail my face has refused to blend with the rest of my body,i find it fustrating at times but i dont let it bother me as there are more pressing issues for me to worry about e.g what food i’m having for lunch and then dinner when i get home and then the day after ati bebe lo

• tai tai December 23, 2012 at 11:39 pm

a bit of typo here and there,sorry o before the english sharks fish them out
    *discolouration i meant and i’ve tried bodyshop not ie
    #okbye

• Ada December 24, 2012 at 12:13 am

lol! see Breezy…enjoying Naija

• Goodboy December 24, 2012 at 12:23 am

First to throw punch go collect #60 bucks

• Tosan December 24, 2012 at 1:39 am

I love Chris breezy,so sad i wasn’t there,well there’s always next time.

• Anon December 24, 2012 at 2:09 am

Like the picture with the dalmatians.
    Habba; along the line i am sure he has some white blood, if not cherokee blood.

• Shade December 24, 2012 at 2:48 am

I hope wizzy and Davido can see that Chris Brown had his pants up and not down….please someone tell these kids to keep their pants pulled up…no one wants to see their boxers or whatever!

• NigerianArtistsWatchAndLearn December 24, 2012 at 10:22 am

Shade thank you. He had his pants up, not down. He sang, he danced, he sang, he danced for almost 2 hours straight. Nigerian artists take note. He sang live and he danced choreographed with his dancers. He was not shouting, he didn’t run up and down talking nonsense and cracking jokes. Nigerian artists watch and learn how to perform. This is how its done, this is how superstars are made!!!

• onari December 24, 2012 at 3:20 am

Lawd! That house! That house! :-( grx performance/collabo

• Tosan December 24, 2012 at 3:49 am

I love Chris Breezy,so sad I wasn’t there,well there’s always next time

• tunde December 24, 2012 at 4:51 am

I cant believe that is someones house, my guess Adenuga

• Xtsy December 24, 2012 at 5:59 am

Clean Dalmatians

• divea December 24, 2012 at 8:40 am

Lagos is sure happening…wish i was in lagos for this season but is work work work all the way.

• Maria December 24, 2012 at 9:46 am

Sweethearts Chris Brown bleached. That s afact, he is also not mixed race. He has always been fair in complexion though. Thats why its hard to notice. But the boy bleached!! Its a chemical body wash, even his nipples are red now. Ciara did it too. And we remember Michael. The kid is careening off and there is no one to tell him off. Sad :(

• Interesting discussion December 24, 2012 at 10:25 am

Hmmm so you can beat someone up and the discussion focuses on bleaching! Interesting.

• META December 24, 2012 at 10:59 am

ANYHOW…

• Odior December 24, 2012 at 11:50 am

I don’t seem to be able to watch video on my Blackberry 8520 why….? Or is nt compatible…? Reply

• cj December 24, 2012 at 3:15 pm

U guys are a funny bunch, lol….Theli mama; look what you’ve caused, lol

• Ok December 24, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Why are people saying he is mixed and bleaching? His Mother and Father are both BLACK. His Mother being lighter skinned. Many of we Igbo are lighter than him with grey and hazel eyes, are we mixed or bleaching? NO. I mean look at Mike Ezuruonye, Munachi Abi and Monalisa Chinda. If you don’t know something stay quiet.

• Anon December 24, 2012 at 10:23 pm

Ha ha grey and hazel eyes? Isn’t that lack of pigmentation that has manifested in the eyes?

• Ok December 24, 2012 at 11:43 pm

NO. There are lots of Igbo’s with green, hazel and grey eyes. Don’t hate apprecitiate ANON.

• emai December 27, 2012 at 11:07 pm

seriously our Artists shld learn to work hard…soon we wil stepup n stop buyng anythng they
    mix in d studio…..I thnk wen they start aimin for awards they wud mke beta videos n perform beta….

• kiki December 30, 2012 at 11:52 am

Inspite of everything, what gladdens my heart is the fact that Breezy will take the message to America that indeed Africa is not as impoverished as they think. We could live big and in opulence too. I’m speaking as someone who
    lives in the U.S, and have neard

• Kiki December 30, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Inspite of everything what gladdens my heart most is the fact that Breezy will take the message back to America that Africa is not as impoverished as they think. We could live in mansions and opulence too. Living in the U.S, I know the not too palatable impressions they have of Africa. God bless the owner of that mansion who provided the platform for this message to be passed across and God bless Africa.

• TOKS December 31, 2012 at 11:35 am

wowww! the message to take back to America is that we ‘africans’ live in opulence. Don’t you mean a small percentage? abeggy! i get disgusted when people focus on taking the ‘good news’ back to the western world that Africans are not as poor as they thought, ummm, majority are dirt poor love! How about we concentrate on how to help ourselves as africans so that EVERYONE and not just the minority can enjoy a good standard of living, instead of worrying about what some knuckle head ignorant ass American thinks of Africa. Free your mind eh! stop letting others dictate your standards for you. No wonder some Nigerians are insecure AF! smh

• Ginika January 8, 2013 at 10:48 am

OOOOOO! Why has the internet become such a burden? Why has it become a gateway for the ignorant to take their ignorance to a stardom level? Ehn?! Chris Brown that when he came out with that his song I cant even remember anymore was looking as light skinned as he is now, is who people are saying is bleaching. Did you know that when you eat good food, stay indoors, sleep well, go for spa treatments that your complexion can also brighten up? Do you also know that the effect of the blonde hair can play a role in making him appear lighter?

You would think that google would be some people’s friends but clearly not.