BN Weddings – Video: Joanna weds Femi | LynksDrivers Productions

Posted on Thursday, February 21st, 2013 at 8:23 AM

By BellaNaija.com

BN Wedding Video Joanna FemiA bride and groom, saying “I Do”, simply a life changing experience! When it’s captured on film, in style, it’s a delight to watch! We loved Joanna and Femi‘s wedding. From the bride’s non-traditional bridal up-do (we adore the fringe!) to all the other lovely elements, it was a beautiful wedding!

Olu from LynksDrivers Productions sent in this wedding which he captured in December 2012. Here is what he had to say “For this montage, I captured the essence of the couple’s love in a tranquil and yet, captivating manner. My song of choice is Westlife’s “When you tell me that you Love me” featuring Diana Ross”. I really enjoyed filming Joanna and Femi’s wedding. The bridal party was lively and fun to work with I even created personal montages for a couple of the bridesmaids which they shared with their friends. I wish Femi and Joanna a happy married life. Thanks a lot for having me as your videographer.”

Enjoy.

White Wedding

Traditional Engagement

Vendors
Videographer: Olu Adewunmi - www.lynksdrivers.com | e-mail: olu@lynksdrivers.com
Event Planners: Labor of Love Management |Tola Adegboye | Bimbo Kusimo | Kiara Hall
Decorator: EMI’s Design |Emily Ayuk
Makeup: Face Affairs by Bonike
We love weddings as much as you do! Get in touch
weddings (at) bellanaija.com
www.bellanaija.com/weddings
www.twitter.com/BellaNaijaWed
www.facebook.com/BellaNaijaWeddings

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 18 Comments on “BN Weddings – Video: Joanna weds Femi | LynksDrivers Productions”

Comments
    • Diseye February 21, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Umm we’d like pictures too as well. My boss woudn’t find it funny if he catches me watching a video at work….

• Shos February 22, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Lol I agree!!!

• Alero February 21, 2013 at 9:14 AM

I love the traditional wedding and the theme song made it even lovelier. Congratulations to the couple.

• hey February 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Walt Disney things…

• Person pikin February 21, 2013 at 10:17 AM

OMG! That Diana Ross’s song…….got me carried away! Forgot it was all about the couple!

Congrats guys! God bless ur union

• dont mention February 21, 2013 at 2:01 PM

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING…..the Diana Ross song, am def sending to my bf…..cant wait for my time….HML
      vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• BC February 21, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Congrats to the couple. These were great songs to make the videos too also, well done to the whole crew.

• chuchusweets February 21, 2013 at 4:18 PM

@ Diseye i was just abt to say same, we wanna see the pictures naaa, some of us cant watch videos while working! abeg be ALL user friendly bella! :)

• BlackMagic Babe February 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Pix pls,can’t watch

• sj February 22, 2013 at 10:18 PM

BTW I LOVE HER TRADITIONAL LOOK

• omada February 24, 2013 at 12:00 AM

this is beautiful. :”)

• Priscy February 25, 2013 at 9:55 AM

God bless her home…

• Magz February 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is so beautiful! may God bless your home

• Nkem February 26, 2013 at 12:43 PM

the song; oh that songgggggggg

• adims February 28, 2013 at 2:01 PM

That was so fantabulous. i Pray mine will be as this

• Sammy March 2, 2013 at 5:27 PM

everything in this couples wedding are so amazing, i love there dress, there smile ! i just love everything. it was so unique , congratulations

• hoyeen March 6, 2013 at 8:52 AM

wow this is soo awesome . i was stunned whle chekin it with ma friend

• sumie yvonne August 12, 2013 at 5:16 PM

very nyc all the best
      the diana ross song makes mine
      hope to si u in uganda on my wedding with ma nyc luking nigerian guy