Buy-A-Bum Today! Battabox.com Hits the Street to find out How | Watch the Video

Posted on Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013 at 10:00 AM

By BellaNaija.com

We have heard stories of women who go to different lengths to get a more protuberant derriere. Well, it’s here in Nigeria and you can actually buy that bum you want on the streets of Lagos.

Adeola from Battabox goes to the market to find out how accessible this disposable bum is to the every day Nigerian.

Watch the video here and share your thoughts

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 45 Comments on “Buy-A-Bum Today! Battabox.com Hits the Street to find out How | Watch the Video”

Comments
    • Someone April 3, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Yansh pad… lol

• anon April 3, 2013 at 10:06 AM

lol. She has got great skin

• Nneka April 3, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Lol . . . Primark is selling it now sef for £3 . If anyone wants ,inbox me i will be back in Lagos on Sunday

• OmogeNaija April 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM

ooooshe! I like you style o jare, lol

• Ibinabo April 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

i want.. :)

• atm April 4, 2013 at 7:36 PM

liking your comment

• sarafina April 3, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Wow!

• MZ April 3, 2013 at 10:20 AM

hahahaa!! this is so funny. I like the presenter so original.
      uberchicmichi.com

• HRS April 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ayomipo April 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

People have been wearing this for the past 5 years to fit into clothes.

• Eniyan April 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM

lollllllllllll
      sigh

• Haha! Very funny video but it doesn’t look very natural. The best way to grow your butt is by squatting heavy with weights, you will get a big round butt.

• Deola April 3, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Please wat do u mean ny squatting heavy with weights. Kindly expansiate.

• Person April 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM

She means exercise. Deadlifts and squats. 30 a day and you will see a difference :)

• Abana April 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Holding 15 – 20kg weights dip low like you are hovering over a toilet. Use your hips and not your back. The lower, the better. Come up and do 10 – 15 reps 3 times and you get yourself a nice firm tushie. Or you can do them without the weights. 10 minutes a day really quick is good cardio as well.

• @abana and @person great answers! @deola try it really really works!

• molly April 3, 2013 at 7:01 PM

How abt boobs?

• Sarah April 3, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Unlike your bum, your boobs don’t have muscles. It’s just fatty tissues. So exercise can’t make them bigger. But try chest presses. It strengthens the chest muscles behind the boobs so your boobs might get some benefit.

• Kike April 3, 2013 at 11:07 AM

@ nneka. Plssss could you help with a favour? I actually don’t need the butt pads, lol! But I have been looking for anyone coming in from the UK. I need a few pieces of statement/costume jewellery from primark and can’t seem to find anyone coming in from the UK to get them for me. I need them urgently. Pls could you help a sistah out? :). Expecting your reply. Thanks.

• Liz April 3, 2013 at 11:12 AM

It is obvious is not natural. when touched u can feel the pad.

• Kike April 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM

@nneka, please, what’s your email address? If you could help out with something, not butt pads tho. Lol.

• tbn April 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I get two sef. Bought from the US, its not disposable tho, it can be hand washed. I tell you, it has worked wonders to my self confidence :) ;) lol

• Thatgidigirl April 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Guys go hear am sha! fake bum, boobs,skin,lashes,nails,hair,height,plus make up. Kai! Nsogbu!

• Hope April 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Abi. Everything comes off at night! lol.

The host is funny; mad girl!!!!

• Christian April 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I love that title! “Buy-a-Bum” ! as an Oyinbo I think I might need one… but Adeola definitely does not!

• Peachy_mo April 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM

hahaha! Nneka did you not read the story on telling people you’re coming from obodo oyinbo? on this same Bella Naija? well be sure to have excess luggage girl! lorl!

• just me April 3, 2013 at 12:07 PM

@tbn my dear you are right ever since my colleague bought it and it has really work wonders, i’ii get one soon

• Nneka April 3, 2013 at 12:22 PM

@kike . . .my email add is stephanie80@hotmail.co.uk

• Nneka April 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM

This chick is hilarious

• Dee Dee April 3, 2013 at 12:34 PM

LOL, WETIN WE NOR GO SEE?! Nor be only primark sef, even Next sef do sales a week ago see as oyibo women dey arrange d tin for basket, lol. what u get all over is some kim kardashian wanabes or kim clones… God help we.

• fashionandstylepolice April 3, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Yansh pad, lol.. Funny girl.

• pynk April 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

lol. funny stuff.

• m.h April 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

What is all dis low self esteem ladies everywhere even if u have d flattest ass somebody somewhere will still like you work on ur personality dats all..bum pad nonsense.

• igbo canadian April 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM

lol i saw this everywhere in ph…i was a bit confused honestly

• konnie April 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Insanity. When you have to take it off, what will be the story? Better get that straight … I mean the explanation of the sudden absence of your derrière

• Abana April 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Men shine your eyes well o. Cos that sexy looking babe you are eyeing might just be a disappointment waiting to happen. Seriously though nyash pads for flat booty, chicken fillets and push up bras for small boobies, when will women realise that they are beautiful just the way they are?

• Gidi Girl April 3, 2013 at 4:25 PM

It does not look natural. The best way to get a nice big perky butt is to do the work!!! Trust me ever since I started doing this workout called “The Butt Bible” mine has never remained the same! LOL The workouts hurt o but the results are soooo worth it. See link for the Butt Bible below.
      amazon.com/The-Butt-Bible-Disc-Set/dp/B005KCIQQS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365002731&sr=8-1&keywords=the+butt+bible

• Es April 3, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Squats are a great way to get a nice and round derrière. I didn’t believe it till I actually took a 30 day challenge with some friends and my butt is not only bigger (not humongous but bigger than before), it’s a bit higher (not low and sagging) and rounder. With weights, the results are even better, about 30-60 a day should be good. Give yourself a month and you’ll see results which will LAST and not go away when you take your clothes off!

• Eric Lin April 3, 2013 at 5:08 PM

For all those hollering about self esteem and co: I really hope you don’t have your hair relaxed, texturized or with hair extensions. If you do then you are no different if not worse than these girls trying to buy butt pad.

• omototun April 4, 2013 at 8:13 AM

lols…abegi jere! I have natural hair and don’t wear extensions but I want to buy yansh oh! see? My priorities are very different ;-)…hehehehe

• why not? April 3, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I see noting wrong in it,I own one…I got everything except the ass,why shouldn’t I ? It was a great relieved for me,I fit better in cloth,I don’t have to worry anymore…I have a fiance’ already who luv me the way am I,so I don’t bother anymore,about pulling before any toaster anymore,it just to boast my confidence..it was one of the greatest innovation for me…

• Olumide Ogungbemi April 7, 2013 at 10:57 PM

First social conditioning now market conditioning! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry – does that mean the price for a ons is gonna go up?

• GreenDiamond April 15, 2013 at 11:16 PM

haha..she needs 2 whiten her teeth but good show

• olivia July 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I think that in addition to the exercise a girl can also try taking some supplememnts to increase the butt.

• xtee March 5, 2014 at 6:01 PM

where can i get these?i need bum,hips and butt. how do i get them