Posted on Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 at 3:43 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija004

Mobile phone brand, Tecno Mobile took another leap in moving their brand forward with the introduction of their new smartphone – Tecno Phantom A. The gadget was specially created for individuals with high demand for smart phones, is user friendly with a big screen, slim business style and is available at all authorised Tecno mobile retailers across Nigeria.

Other features of the phone include a dual SIM feature, a 5inch touch screen, 8 mega-pixel rear camera with flash, runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with a dual processor. Speaking at the launch in Lagos, the Public Relations Manager Tecno Global, Mounir Boukali said that with the dual core processor, the device offers users a fast processing speed and the ability to use multiple applications at the same time, along with a smooth web browsing experience. “With Tecno Phantom A, users can download over 800,000 innovative and interesting apps from Google Play Store” he added “It was our objective to enable Nigerians acquire Smartphones and enjoy a smart life with the Tecno Phones. Now, with the Phantom A, we are offering a superior Smartphone with high-end performance and a better user experience.

According to Lucas Dada, Director of Products and Services, Etisalat Nigeria “We always endeavour to provide suitable products to the consumer based on market demand. There is no doubt that peoples’ demand from Smartphones is met in the Phantom A”.

Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija001 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija002 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija003 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija009 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija011 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija010 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija012 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija008Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija013 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija005 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija006 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija007 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija014 Techno Phantom Phone Press Launch  - June 2013 - BellaNaija015_____________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 69 Comments on “Mobile Phone Company TECNO launches the “Phantom A” Smartphone – View Photos from the Event”

Comments
    • Hurperyermie June 25, 2013 at 3:50 PM

this pple are trying

• vinitoess February 12, 2014 at 10:17 PM

some of you are shouting and saying Techno is chinko, which one Nigeria do?

• Lami June 25, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Thank you Techno! Very innovative..
      Kindly visit iamfar.com for creative articles. Read, Share, Interact.

• honey D June 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM

This phone is really nice,a friend of mine jst got his and I can say that d features of the phone are mindblowing ,kudos to techno they really got it right this time.

• pynk June 25, 2013 at 4:06 PM

truly its a phantom, looks like a cross btwn iphone and samsung.

• Amaka June 25, 2013 at 8:12 PM

It really looks nice.

• e-bukun June 25, 2013 at 8:30 PM

globalization or imperialism??? hmmm I see foreign brands stretching their tentacles farther and wrapping tighter. Milking the cow aye?

• Alukwu samuel o June 25, 2013 at 9:40 PM

i love using smartphone. it makes a very of my activitis fast, i have a good testmoni. up smartphone to the end.

• Alukwu samuel o June 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM

nice one, una too much.

• Smartphone Online Store June 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Their smartphone is like the model of Samsung Galaxy s4. Having smartphone makes your life easier.

• Priscy June 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Wow…Techno keeps copying Samsung but I am glad coz @ least it is cheaper and can support all the apps Sumsung has. After all Samsung also copied Iphone

• Amaka June 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM

That’s good…so how much is it?

• Adey June 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM

This is really innovative and I hope it doesn’t make noise when it rings like the previous. Tecnos and how much is it?

• Chyke June 26, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Tecno is realy trying these days but each time I intend buying a Tecno phone, d name ‘TECNO’ discourages me. Real low end android things. And pls Tecno isn’t on Samsung’s level.

• mafoid August 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Tecno chaina samsung japan so?tecno keep it up u’re getting there.every one starts from some where .its a good start & u guys are on a top speed.

• anthony June 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM

this phone is award winning

• taiwo June 26, 2013 at 5:21 PM

it goes @ 33-35k… Depending on the place you get it.

• Tolu June 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I hear the features can match any premium brand but how can one trust the build quality? Also would it be cool to be at a bar with that brand seen on your phone?

• Princess serical June 26, 2013 at 6:34 PM

techno isnt bad, ppl would still use it so more power to them

• ronke June 27, 2013 at 3:33 PM

whether tecno, nokia, samsung and other brands…..is it not the same made in china tagged America or whatever specification or under the license of whatever country they want to carry. Techno is a brand name that has come to stay and they are doing great. kudos to techno

• sagat eronco June 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Tecno has finally measured up to world standard. I am so impressed with all their android phones. The F7 (phantom A) is just mind blowing.
      8mp rear camera with flash.
      1.3MP front facing camera.
      Android 4.1 jellybean OS
      1GHz dualcore processor.
      1GB RAM.
      4GB internal memory.
      It comes with 8GB external memory expandable to 32GB.
      9 inch captive touch screen
      Sleek slim look
      Amazing preinstalled apps
      …….. All for N33,000 no other phone company can beat that
      I’m so proud of using a TECNO…… Anxiously waiting for the Tecno Tablet Pc

• Cyril July 1, 2013 at 2:56 AM

I love the phone but i encounter problem when trying to unlock the phone when you forgot your password codes…

• Cyril July 1, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I love the phone but i encounter problem when trying to unlock the phone (Tecno F7) when you forgot your password codes…

• Kris2 July 14, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Hi Cyril, just thinking of buying d phone. So, how far wt d problem you had wt it. Is it really good an android phone? Pls advice. Thank U sir.

• Daniel July 5, 2013 at 9:57 AM

How can you forget your password codes? Lol… Nice phone you got here Techno.

• michael July 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Guys you can promise all this but how durable is this phone???????,I doubt if it’s any better over its predecessors.

• joy July 11, 2013 at 2:45 PM

i hope dis one doesn’t have network prob like T1. keep it up tecno

• oscar ugoh July 11, 2013 at 5:17 PM

is really nice and i love the smart phone business in a smart market like ours [NIGERIA]

• alex July 12, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I can’t bt say TECNO is nt a company bt a reputable company full of vision 4d mass.
      My ppl i can boldly comment to commend tecno androids as a very gud phones as a programmer dat knws wot it takes to make such task. mind u Tecno is nt copying any body bt emuliating gud tinz 4rm odas. i LOVE tecno

• UK July 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM

WAO! TECNO,UR REALLY DOING GREAT,I REMEMBER TECNO USED TO B A LAUGHING STK,CONSIDERING D RING TONE,THE SUPHISTICATED AND HEAVY WEIGHT((()))…BUT NOW,,,I MEAN NOW,,,,ITS RULING THE WOLD LIKE GLO!!!!!!!! LUV YA TECNO……….

• gd July 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Tecno’s Phantom its a very good and nice phone . i like mine its nice .good job tecno

• gd July 19, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Tecno’s Phantom its a very good phone i like mine

• Michael July 20, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Please admins my tecno p3 screen got broken and I took it to a Tecno plaza close to me, they told me to go home and come back and collect it whenever they called me. The problem is that they refuse to tell me the actual amout I will pay for the screen, they said they will tell me whenever the phone is ready. Please am a student I want to know how much the new screen may cost so that i will start now to gather for the phone. I live in owerri Imo State. Thanks

• Prince.habib July 23, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I like tecno android in anywere

• Danladi Venkur July 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

why is it that the brand can’t comes with 4G network and JAVA full installation.

• mj July 29, 2013 at 12:06 PM

which network in naija is 4G? 4get all d hypes about 4G network. There is no 4G network yet in Naija

• ajaunna adetokunbo July 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

i luv the phone.it makes sense.

• abake mojisola July 24, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Pls my tecno p3 was lockd after wrong pattern was drawn several time, i was asked to enter my google account and password which i did, but its still not opening.pls can u advice me on what to do?.Thank you

• Dan July 24, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Phantom A is realy a good machine!

• alhaji kabir isah July 26, 2013 at 4:50 AM

nice one techno, keep improving!

• amina muhammad July 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM

nice piece from techno. how can i purchase one on line? i live in adamawa state yola.

• amina muhammad July 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM

nice piece. i live in adamawa state, how can i buy one on line?

• abbas musa July 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM

techno as far as am concern are leading in smart phone technology, right now am using f7 phantom a.which I ve compared with Samsung galaxy s4 which I see no difference.upon we go techno show dem..

• Ife July 31, 2013 at 11:11 AM

My techno Q1 locked after several use of wrong pattern.Pls what do I do?

• Dami August 4, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Danladi Venkur, abeg park well jorh! U eva c 4G 4 dz Naija nii? Evn iPhone no get 4G. *clears throat*
      So 3.75G iznt gud enuf? Or u jis av beef wi China phones?!

Bliv me wen I say v fallen in luv wi Tecno Phantom A. Gettin 1 soon. Definitely.

• SAWADOGO K. PAUL August 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Mobile impeccable, I’m starting to exploit TECHNO products

• Nsemeke Ben August 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I love TECNO! The most important thing I love @tecno phone is BATTERY! Congratulation 4 BATTERY product. I cherish your BATTERY! keep on!

• Gamaliel Wekesa August 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM

The photos taken by tenco are cleare and the size of their memory are commendable big up tecno.

• mafoid August 10, 2013 at 9:19 PM

• abimbola fasilat August 13, 2013 at 10:19 AM

is like Tecno is getting there now, because i like nokia, am getting confused ds days, and willing to buy one of Tecno products, how much will i get a touch phone of Tecno, not less than 15k to 20k. keep it up very soon there will be no bb phone, bcos pple are using tecno andriod now. kip it up

• sunday yerima August 26, 2013 at 2:51 PM

i don’t know what to say!, but Tecno company is taking over.

• sunday yerima August 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM

just remember that winners dont quit and quiters dont win, soon, ipad will be behind you guys. keep it up

• Ilyas Atanda August 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Tecno go ahead, God willing you shall take over as Global leading Mobile Manufacturer 1 day. More grease to ur elbow!

• me August 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM

before you conclude……

• me August 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM

before u conclude fast……

• me August 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM

I think I now know this phantom inside and out but I ain’t no critic

• MCKINGS September 4, 2013 at 11:45 PM

techno phantom, simply the best but i think the screen
      should be upgraded so that it will not break easily

• MCKINGS September 4, 2013 at 11:46 PM

keep up the good work

• toochukwu September 5, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I love tecno phantom A.the thing that makes me mad of the phone is the RAM (1gb)thats great phone.TECNO KEEP It up

• Anonymous September 5, 2013 at 7:34 PM

It’s a pity that my fellow Nigerians are celebrating asian and western technologies which is good anyway. But what is the government doing to development the numerous talents wasting in the country. Can’t we begin to develop our technologies and export same? I tell you if this trend continues, it will be 500 naira to 1 dollars soon

• amy September 13, 2013 at 9:39 PM

the screen of phone(phantom A+) is broken how do I go about it?

• Opeoluwa Joshua September 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM

i luv techno, i like techno, i enjoy all techno product 4rm a-z

• Wendy Pee September 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I love my Phantom phone regardless of any criticism.Go Phantom!!!

• tosin October 2, 2013 at 11:09 PM

if ur screen is broken,go to their office at ikeja.

• Tecno prices October 7, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Nice addition to their arsenal. As far as africa is concerned, tecno is king. Their cheap prices is a big blow to the faces of other smartphone companies.

• pascal October 27, 2013 at 7:25 AM

Techno phone na baba infant I love Techno

• Galaxy Note 4 December 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM

This smartphone looks pretty beautiful. If the hardware system and the price set is good, it may outsale several other smartphones !

• Ritika April 12, 2014 at 8:57 PM