Twist it, Wrap it & Love it! Watch Sisi Yemmie’s Cute Head Wrap Tutorial

Posted on Monday, August 19th, 2013 at 10:50 AM

By Jennifer Obiuwevbi

SisiYemmie Head Wrap Tutorial - Bellanaija - August 2013

Sisi Yemmie is here again and this time she isn’t telling us about why giving compliments should be easy or asking how students can afford certain luxuries. This time she is giving us a cute head wrap tutorial.

Previously seen on another video and by popular demand, Sisi Yemmie is sharing how she achieved her head wrap in the image above with all our fabulous BN Beauty gals.

So, you like what you see? Then check out how she achieved it in the video below.

Think you’re going to try the look? Share your thoughts.

Photo & Video Credit: Sisi Yemmie

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 11 Comments on “Twist it, Wrap it & Love it! Watch Sisi Yemmie’s Cute Head Wrap Tutorial”

Comments
    • Godslove22 August 19, 2013 at 10:51 AM

cute….

• Jo! August 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Definitely trying this!

• ms o August 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I’m sooo trying this…too cute.

• obi August 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM

im gonna start doing scarves

• Barbara August 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

This is so cute, I am definitely going to be giving this a try very soon.

barbara1923.com

• Favour August 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM

That was really amazing and communicative enough. Thanks sisi Yemi, I will add that to my swag

• Mz Socially Awkward... August 19, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I love to wear scarves but they can, sha, give you some kain headache in the name of rocking a fab headwrap…

• Eve82 August 20, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Lol! You just echoed my thoughts. I don’t like tying my head for anything. Till today, I’m not a fan of gele. I feel like I can no longer feel the circulation around my head whenever I tie anything on it.

• opy August 19, 2013 at 2:11 PM

very lovely and quite easily done!! definitely trying it!!

• Ok o August 20, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I have tried tying scarves on my small head and i always look like I am carrying the map of Nigeria on my head.so I have resorted to putting the scarf on my neck

• Lydia February 16, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Simply elegant!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks very complicated, but after watching video, seems easy. Thanks!!!!