BellaNaija Movies & TV brought exclusively to you all the behind the scenes scoop from Elvis Chucks‘ new movie – Honeymoon Hotel. In case you missed it, click here

Now it is time to check out the trailer.

The movie features Nollywood actress Beverly Naya, South African heartthrob Hlomla Dandala and Ghanaian actress Martha Ankhoma. It will premiere on Valentine’s Day – February 14th 2014.

Synopsis

Love is a beautiful experience, but keeping a relationship and making it work, needs a joint effort and letting go of the past in pursuit of a happy home and a future together. These couples must leave the past behind and look to a brighter future that will enable them build a happy home. Even as their past knocks during their honeymoon. Forgiveness is divine and understanding is priceless.

Check it out!

20 Comments on Beverly Naya, Hlomla Dandala, Martha Ankhoma & Elvis Chucks star in “Honeymoon Hotel” | Watch the Trailer
  • mama mia!!! January 7, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Confused… love Hlomla tho!!!

• jinkelele January 7, 2014 at 12:38 pm

terrible

• lee January 7, 2014 at 3:23 pm

its from elvis. i doubt i’ll like it

• Felinda1 January 7, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Beverly Naya? No thank you. I want somone who can truly act, not stiff Bev with those her ever so rehearsed lines. Love hhomla tho, and loved he and yvonne okoro in contract. This I will pass. Oyall watch it first and tell me bout it later.

• navida January 7, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who saw beverly as not good at all in her acting.

• shenugs January 8, 2014 at 12:00 am

We are plenty that dont like her o. I CANNOT STAND HER. She cannot act to save her whole generation. Smh.

• nene January 7, 2014 at 4:37 pm

hlomla is a good actor. he should be in better films.

• Leila January 7, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Nollywood is full of people that cannot act, the list is endless : Desmond Elliot, Monalisa, Uche Jombo, Tonto, Chika Ike, Emeka Ike, Chidi Mokeme, Tuvi James,Oge Okoye, Rukky etc etc so that is just the trend. Shikena, Pls people feel free to add onto the list.

• shenugs January 8, 2014 at 12:12 am

Omotola Ekehinde, Beverly Naya, Uti Nwachukwu, Venita Apkofure, Bobby Obodo(Cringe), IK Ogbonna, Seun Akindele, Nonso Diobi, Uche Ogbodo….The list is truly endless. Its a shame.

• ILoveGenevieve January 8, 2014 at 2:02 am

You must dislike Omotola so much to mention her with those actor. I’m not even Omotola’s fan but I won’t be caught committing such offence to her talent. She is a good actress

• hawa January 8, 2014 at 4:47 pm

don’t forget your beloved Genevieve

• idoublecrossmyheart January 9, 2014 at 12:54 am

Can you act? Can you even give a public speech?

• tunde January 8, 2014 at 2:15 am

Nollywood Actors and Actresses who cannot act for shyt, but their mediocrity is praised cos thats they best we have in our country naija. -Here is my list
    UTI NWACHUKWU
    ALEXX EKUBO
    OMOTOLA EKEINDE
    RAMSEY NOAH
    EMEKA IKE
    BEVERLY NAYA
    MONALISA CHINDA
    SUSAN PETERS
    CHIKA IKE
    TONTOH DIKEH
    DESMOND ELLIOT
    UCHE JUMBO
    OGE OKOYE
    NONSO DIOBI

i am tired , too long to list, and my fingers hurt from typing on my phone, so i shall come back with more later :)

MIKE EZEROUNYE

• hawa January 8, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I concur a 100%

• mama mia!!! January 8, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Mike is a good actor, do not like susan one bit but can’t even hate on her talent, She can act only the roles aint coming like it should. Alex Ekubo is picking up fast o. The rest on your list I agree with. Dear actors and actresses, learn from Ramsey, Gene and most recently Chris attoh or better still go way back to the likes of Joke silva and RMD!!!

• shenugs January 8, 2014 at 11:40 pm

I agree Susan is not bad but Alexx is a no-no. Cant act for shyt.

• chigirl January 8, 2014 at 2:54 am

hahhaaa… LEila i agree totally with u! Acting skills zeroooo. Actresses need to take lessns from Nse Ikpe Etim and actors from Majid Michel. They are the only 2 people worth having acting careers seriously.

Beverly Naya needs to quit acting. Fake as ever! Uche Jumbo’s facial expressions leaves me wanting to punch her in the face & Tonto Dike nko?, gosh!!!… They just over-dramatize everything!, sheeeshhh!

Nse Ikpe Etim & Majid Michel all d way!!!…. Best Nolly/Gollywood’s got to offer!

• Mz Socially Awkward… January 8, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I strongly disagree about Majid’s acting. Much as I appreciate his hotness, he plays the same character in every movie I’ve seen him in – the sensitive, loveable, goodlooking love interest. Could be a problem with type-casting, though… Plus, he really needs to cut back on the intensity he brings to every, single role.

And to the person who says Ramsey’s a bad actor, I’m also disagreeing with you. Dude dey try, maybe he’s been in the game far too long to not have upped the ante a bit more… But he dey try on a general basis.

• shenugs January 8, 2014 at 11:43 pm

I love Majid but i think he overacts most of the time. I only like to watch him kiss in movies cos he looks good doing it lol. He overacts though. Always screaming and storming up and down the whole place.

• hawa January 8, 2014 at 4:50 pm

There are no actors and actresses in Nollywood!!! You guys should just quit and stop ridiculing yourselves.