“Say No to Jokers”! Watch Toke Makinwa speak on Players & Real Gents

Toke Makinwa - Are you a Joker - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Ladies, are you ready for a man who will put a ring on your finger and start a family asap? Then watch.

Media personality Toke Makinwa, who just landed herself a TV gig, is back with another episode of her vlog – Toke Moments.

It’s all about differentiating the players from the real guys.

Check it out!

34 Comments on “Say No to Jokers”! Watch Toke Makinwa speak on Players & Real Gents
  • Troll January 15, 2014 at 11:21 am

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!!!!! M CRYING BLOOD!!!! PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!

• Asup January 15, 2014 at 11:38 am

You hurried over here to be the first person to post, but you supposed want her to stop?? You do realise you don’t have to click on the Link right?

All you underg Toke fans.

• Troll Slayer January 15, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Fall back jare. So because she no dey feel the video she no fit comment again? You stans do the most for people that don’t even care about y’ll. Toke is phony from accent down to her frivolous vlogs but on the other hand, she’s a sweetheart in person. I’ve met her few times at soirees and she’s cool but she’s also know for being phony especially when plenty people dey around or online. I no go knock her hustle but you stans should stop convulsing when someone disagrees with people you like. Everyone no go get the same opinion or outlook!

• Thatgidigirl January 15, 2014 at 12:06 pm

sharrap my friend! Make her stop yet u”re stalking her on bellanaija

• corolla January 15, 2014 at 8:02 pm

@troll, you sound extremely dense.If you hate her vlogs why are you watching? Its like claiming to hate someone, but still you visit them at home.

• Truetalk January 19, 2014 at 12:36 pm

You are on point! God bless you

• thaturhobobabe January 16, 2014 at 2:58 am

She claims to “know it all” with relationships and yet she’s sooo single, wonder how she managed to date that guy for so long without using her ‘tricks’ to marry the guy. Really, for someone who lied she’s to busy to plan her own wedding and is seen every Saturday in different weddings with different aso-oke, hmmmmmmm, make this girl fear God small!!!

• Truetalk January 19, 2014 at 12:38 pm

But do you agree with the message? I guess now that she is married, since you thought singleness is a disease, you are eating your hate.

• Truetalk January 19, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Trollslayer

Disagreeing and verbalizing your disagreement objectively is one thing, hating is another. One is healthy, the other could be deadly to either of the two. People need to stop taking out their self-loathe out on others, all in the name of a false sense of anonymity they have online.

• Suki January 15, 2014 at 11:29 am

Truth be told, Toke has a point. I like this.

• Great Portland Street January 15, 2014 at 11:32 am

The eyebrows though. #NikeTinz

• Grown Woman January 15, 2014 at 11:35 am

Lmao you are right Toke….too many jokers out there

• Non professional opinion January 15, 2014 at 11:37 am

“…..build an empire” Toke must have read my comment. I hope that means she has learnt her lesson and we won’t have to witness any tawdry reconciliations followed by 14 backtracking vlogs.

• deeluv January 15, 2014 at 11:52 am

seriously..on point girl..nice one..

• Truth hurts January 15, 2014 at 12:36 pm

This girl’s accent is way more erratic than NEPA .

• Blossom January 15, 2014 at 1:46 pm

CRYYIIINNNGGG!!!!!

• Gloo January 15, 2014 at 3:26 pm

lmao

• GOLDIE January 15, 2014 at 10:49 pm

LOL :-D Seriously I am C.O.N.F.U.S.E.D????!!!!!!!!

• Iyke January 15, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Toke bashing, name calling, and putting people down has got to stop, its honestly childish and annoying seeing people do it to others especially over the internet where everybody has balls for some odd reason. Be humble and respectful to others in life, you NEVER know what somebody else is going through, you NEVER know what other people are holding in. The person you may be talking crap to online maybe just lost a family member, maybe lost their job, maybe is battling a disease, just treat everybody with respect, because you really don’t know what others are going through.

• eve January 15, 2014 at 1:03 pm

you look very beautiful Toke bby

• Anonymous January 15, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Hey Toke! Can we have sex tonight?

• Retta January 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm

I’m liking this babe… sote i subscribe to her Vlog. She keeps the long & boring hours i spend @d office interesting. hope ma boss doesn’t catch me one of these days on d surveillance camera… #Yikeess

• yeni January 15, 2014 at 2:15 pm

very boring and absurd

• dram January 15, 2014 at 4:39 pm

TOKE , WHEN A MAN SEE’S THE VALUE OF A WOMAN , HE ADDS VALUE TO HIMSELF , Everyman is guilty of being a Player Until he meets a woman Worthy. Its all about being with the right person

• nollare January 15, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Its okay for toke to appease her fellow shallow minded fans. You have to be shallow to like her. No one is a hater because they dont like her. Just like she has her shallow bandwagoners, she also has people who cannot stand her and its okay either way.

• kilipot January 15, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Bless yah sistuh.

• Laide January 15, 2014 at 8:06 pm

And u still brought ur intelligent self to watch a video u knew would be shallow…how intelligent is that!

• GOLDIE January 15, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I doubt nollare watched it all the way through…I didn’t

• anonymous 99 January 16, 2014 at 1:39 am

toke is so razz. sometimes I love her. thanks for this post o. this used to be my problem but after praying and fasting. the lord has answered my prayers o. praise ja Jehovah. now I preach to the young sisters to wise up and ignore all d time wasters. all the devils incarnates. and put t in prayer sef. let God shield u from them. he did it for me. he would do it for u

• Rhecks January 16, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Nice one Toke! No room for jokers in 2014 o…

• Bola January 18, 2014 at 8:08 am

Tok is funny n I love to see u more abi hear more of u

• Truetalk January 19, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Wey my comments, BN?

• Bee January 19, 2014 at 11:31 pm

I have recently come across Toke on youtube and I must say she is absolutely hilarious. I am also amazed at people’s negative comment or so called “opinions” . As the saying goes…….. “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all !”. People should try it! after all nobody forced you to watch her vlog or read about her. I agree that everybody is entitled to their own opinion, however, please feel free to keep your negative opinions to yourself . keep it up Toke, looking forward to watching more of your vlogs. Blessings be!wishing you a fruitful and blissful married life.