Posted on Monday, January 27th, 2014 at 7:38 PM

By Jennifer Obiuwevbi

Jennifer Lopez for Glamour Magazine - BellaNaija - January 2014 (2)

Phew! That is one hot cover!

Making this cover one of the sexiest ones yet, American singer Jennifer Lopez is Glamour magazines March 2014 cover girl. In this issue, the 44 year old mum of two dishes on dating a man 18 years younger, Casper Smart, and her fitness regime.

Crediting her amazing figure to her “incredible discipline” and inability to finish a whole tub of Häagen-Dazs ice cream, J-lo had this to say on her fitness routine – “ ‘I’m not one to over-indulge. It doesn’t make me feel good. Some find it comforting to sit down and eat a whole pint of Häagen-Dazs, but that would make me throw up.”

About her love life, she said – “I want a bit of chaos, but I also want safety and order. ‘It’s taken me a long time, but if something doesn’t feel right, I won’t go along with it any more.”

Jennifer Lopez for Glamour Magazine - BellaNaija - January 2014 (1)

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 10 Comments on ““I Like Some Chaos in a Relationship” – J-Lo Heats Up Glamour’s March 2014 Issue”

Comments
    • yostic January 27, 2014 at 7:46 PM

long time…u bet

• Sexxie January 27, 2014 at 9:42 PM

Typical of Leo females…

• aj January 27, 2014 at 10:06 PM

typical leo lady!

• Poison Ivy January 28, 2014 at 1:15 AM

This lady is xtremely gorgeous & ageless#sexylatina#

• Tee January 28, 2014 at 1:43 AM

My dear leave that zodiac rubbish,It is end-time spirit of whoredom.Every sexual pervertness now has a new-world name to suit people,a world where morals,decency and modesty is old fashion.Everything is now centred around politically incorrect or should I say ‘I belong attitude’ of the blind leading the blind.celebrity ideas are easily adopted by freaks,but trust me you wouldn’t approve this if it was from a woman down your street or a lady in your church.My 2cents and nobody’s headache

• me January 28, 2014 at 12:05 PM

100likes for your comment.

• Grown Woman January 28, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Lol Miss Jenny from the Block….sexy Jlo

• Priscy January 28, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Money is good…so good

• Modella January 28, 2014 at 7:22 PM

She is hawt!!!

• pukituku February 3, 2014 at 4:25 PM

So does this excuse all the boyfriends and divorces? God save her soul.