Cashing In! Ini Edo is a Brand Ambassador for Slim Tea Nigeria

Ini Edo

Nollywood actress Ini Edo has just been named the brand ambassador for Slim Tea Nigeria.

The entertainer has been cashing in lately with one endorsement after another. Last week she was announced as the new SA Tourism and Development for Akwa Ibom State.

Congrats to Ini Edo on the new gig.

Ini Edo 1

20 Comments on Cashing In! Ini Edo is a Brand Ambassador for Slim Tea Nigeria
  • nene February 17, 2016 at 10:46 am

i doubt thats the product she used to lose weight. either way, everyone wants to be an ambassador.

• keke driver February 17, 2016 at 10:46 am

• Nadine February 17, 2016 at 10:58 am

From her weight loss to her showing off her slim figure on IG everytime, I saw it coming anyways.
    Bia SlimTea, I dey here. I slim pass Aunty Ini o. Infact na me and broom stick dey drag who fat pass. Lmao.

• wunmi February 17, 2016 at 11:11 am

Congrats Ini sweetheart. I don’t know why but I just feel so happy for this woman. More grace and blessings your way dearie. Meanwhile has anyone used Slim tea? Does it work? I seriously need to detox been feeling so bloated lately

• Elizabeth February 17, 2016 at 11:42 am

It has a lot of negative side effects. Do your research properly before taking it.

• BLESSINGS February 17, 2016 at 11:49 am

Chai! some Nigerians with your jelosy! no wonder we wont see you being praised for any success, cos you are alwys jelous of others…… you better develop the attitude of wishing others well if you want things to go well for u too.

• Tee February 17, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Lol @ “You better develop the attitude of wishing others well of you waaant things to go well for you too”. I bet researching a particular product, be it tea, drug, cream, is not in the category you stated above. I don’t know when a good wish equals being sensible. I don’t know how true the statement is about this particular ‘slim tea’ cos there are lots of them on Amazon. I believe knowledge is power regardless. People should read research and reviews from reliable website about anything at all. Ini, I love love your skin. Go girl!

• GY February 17, 2016 at 12:46 pm

Congrats to her.

• sembesitola February 17, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Congratulations,good luck and stay blessed.

• Hawt Talk With Tosan February 17, 2016 at 1:43 pm

A ha! This is how she lost the weigh *side eye

• Reekaddict till infinity February 17, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations to her! Was it slim tea she used?

• hmmmm February 18, 2016 at 8:45 am

I know Ini didn’t achieve her weight loss with this tea or any kind. She exercised a lot and her videos on instagram is an evidence. Sometimes, it’s not all about endorsement and money, Nigerian celebrities should be able to say NO to brands they have not used and tested. Misleading ur fans is a very wrong thing. Nadia Buari won my heart when she rejected the endorsement deal of a top whitening cream company because she knew it would be misleading her fans since she’s a naturally fair woman.

• Debbie Kay May 1, 2016 at 10:50 am

INI carry go jare

• iyitor purity May 3, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Please how do I get d slim tea.

• Juliet June 12, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Those this slimtea really works and hope it doesn’t have any side infect…please am asking because I want to take it.

• Jones June 15, 2016 at 1:52 am

If you have a high blood pressure can you take this slimtea?

• Jones June 15, 2016 at 1:52 am

Please reply to my email

• jagula danladi June 20, 2016 at 12:34 pm

how can I get the slim tea?

• karry san August 14, 2016 at 5:44 pm

Where do we get it, and at how much
    What is the side effects

• keshia September 19, 2016 at 6:03 am

Been taking this tea for close to two weeks. No results and suddenly noticed shortness of breath and difficulty breathing as well as chest pain. I wasted my 10k and bought problems for myself. Whoever produces this needs to assess the side effects before they kill someone. Full of regrets