Ciara has landed in Lagos

Ciara Lagos
Ciara has landed in Lagos for Darey Art-Alade‘s “Love Like a Movie – Naked” musical event. This is the 3rd edition of the musical extravaganza which is far from a regular concert. Instead, the show features Naija, Vegas and Broadway inspired musical and dance performances.

The first year featured Kim Kardashian while the second had Kelly Rowland as a musical guest.

A video posted by RussellxCiara (@russellxciara) on

A video posted by RussellxCiara (@russellxciara) on

32 Comments on Ciara has landed in Lagos
  • keke driver February 26, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Welcome o, I hope you see that we do not live on trees like y’all think….Go preach the “goodnews”

• ola February 26, 2016 at 8:25 pm

which good news is there to preach?

• ATL’s finest February 26, 2016 at 8:26 pm

@ Keke Driver U can say that again!!! Welcome Ciara & enjoy your stay. I just someone called her name as if it’s a Yoruba name?. Her & Kelly ain’t bad unlike that Kim K they wasted money on mtchew.

• www.thelmathinks.com February 26, 2016 at 7:10 pm

I wonder at what point she realized that sweater is not for this Lagos weather.

• Olu February 26, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Well ..I know she’s pretty and can dance.

Enjoy all of the nature at home.

• Chidinma Inspirations February 26, 2016 at 7:24 pm

I really do like Ciara. She is such a calm spirited person. I pray all ends well for her.

Welcome to Nigeria Ciara!

• Chai February 26, 2016 at 9:59 pm

wHEN THE CHECKS STOP COMING IN USA
    THEY ALL COME TO AFRICA
    “HAS BEENS”
    SHE IS HERE AND SO WHAT, IS SHE JESUS
    ASK HER WHY ALL HER PREVIOUS 3 ALBUMS HAVE FLOPPED
    THIS DAREY ART ALADE TOO – HE MUST BE REALLY ADDICTED TO FAILED AMERICAN CELEBRITIES
    idiotic africans will pay equivalent to $50 or $100 to go see this girl gyrating her waist to save souls for christ.

• i no send February 26, 2016 at 11:35 pm

chai…calling africans in general “idiotic” to drive home your point???

• Smh February 26, 2016 at 11:53 pm

I don’t understand the reason why Nigerians are always over the mood when all these artists from the states visit Nigeria. Kilode?? What is so special about them? Do they go crazy when any artist/actor from Nigeria visit the states? It’s because they know Nigerians will pay for anything, failed or not. On a good day none of these pple will even think about it. Like Keke driver said they all think Africa is a jungle and nothing good can come out of it…

• Chi-e-z February 27, 2016 at 2:51 pm

@smh H#ll I’m here in a small Georgia,USA town and if cici came my way I’d lose my head. Give respect where it’s due.

• Le coco February 27, 2016 at 5:22 am

I disagree with you.. @ chaii.. even if she is a has been.. she enjoyed success back then.. admit t her music was nice.. Nd she performs well and dances well.. that is all we need.. dare did good buy bringing her.. as long as she sings her old songs. not these new ones tht rnt great..

when darey brought Kim kardashian for the first LLAM .. was she a has been? she was in her peak.. eya she was very snobby and added ZERO.. to the success of the show.. I knw lotsa ppl tht were there.. Nd they admitted tht even tho they were excited to c Kim..They eventually forgot she was there as she wasn’t interesting and exciting AT ALL.. The show wld hv been a success even without her

• BlueEyed February 27, 2016 at 7:58 am

I disagree, Ciara might not be huge in the music scene currently, but she is a Hollywood and fashion favorite and anything she does makes news, technically she’s still a big deal, so bye with your hating ass.

• Na We We February 27, 2016 at 8:18 am

If no one here goes to support such shows, then it’ll stop. I won’t blame any US artist from coming here, afterall all na hustle. It’s a typical human attitude for people to gravitate after what they normally don’t have OR can’t easily get. Just remember, when popular Naija artists visit other African countries, those citizens go gaga for them.

• Adaeze Writes February 26, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Is she really wearing a sweater? Thank God for air-conditioning if not, she would sweat it out in this heat.
    Welcome to Nigeria Ciara.

For thrilling stories, visit http://www.adaezewrites.com

• august February 26, 2016 at 11:06 pm

I understand kelly n ciara will sing but what will Kim k do at the show,show us her butt?

• africans February 26, 2016 at 11:20 pm

NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER IN THE U.S now she comes to Africa to make a new name…. And look at these monkeys.. with their cameras given her to papparazzi thingy…

• Fabulicious February 27, 2016 at 12:27 am

All I just want to know is which bank is giving out the dollars she will be paid in..unless she go collect naira ooo because we are experienced hard times now oooo Ciara nwannem

• Teju TJ February 27, 2016 at 2:01 am

I suppose madr in Nigeria does not apply here.

• kitkat February 27, 2016 at 2:57 am

I am lol at our naija paparazzi, dey r serious oh. her visit is v good for tourism. our country is on the rise.

• Chi-e-z February 27, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Yes my thoughts exactly tourism could really take of at least 4 of my US friends have asked about getting tickets this year and safety to travel to Africa for first time and they’re thinking Nigeria all the showcase of good naija locations in music vids also help. Usually people like to go to South Africa for first time. Hopefully safety and organization will become key for our government cause tourism is a huge financial gain especially now in this hard times.

• Wura February 27, 2016 at 5:23 am

Ciara welcome home!

• jayzeejet February 27, 2016 at 7:51 am

which home is she welcom to na your papa born am

• Smackdown February 27, 2016 at 10:27 am

Lmaoooo what is wrong with you lol

• Smackdown February 27, 2016 at 10:21 am

Conversation between the nigerian paparazzi…
    “Ogbeni, how work, Abeg who be dis?”
    “I no sabi ooo, my oga say if I won chop dis month, I beta come airport come snap”
    “You know im name?”
    “I no remember ooo, e won sound like Naira”
    “Naira nawa ooo, if im sound like money, dat na blessing na, oya commot make I snap” lmaoooo

• Dee February 28, 2016 at 6:18 pm

So real. So true.This is a sad everyday reality for millions of Nigerian

• Sarah Charles February 27, 2016 at 10:47 am

Welcome ciara.

• prince February 27, 2016 at 11:38 am

Welcome Ciara, I’m not a fan though

• Wura February 27, 2016 at 2:12 pm

@ Jazeejet, you are very funny sha. Africa in general is home to a lot of black people, even if they were born there or not. The ancestors of a lot of this black people came from at least some countries in Africa. A lot of this African American people/artist have been so skeptical to come anywhere near Africa, because of the negative image the white men had portrayed Africa to be.

• AfriDeo February 27, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Those who brought her are not supporting #buynaijaandgrownaira

Meanwhile #AfriDeo a new Nigerian internet TV for viewers of local news and entertainment

• Mz. BeeHave March 1, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Isn’t that Kim’s bodyguard tho????

• moses ekeya March 3, 2016 at 12:31 am

I like ciara a lot,even when it was in doubt if she has a belly burton. But she’s off the main stream now. How about Tailor Swift.