New Video: Ruby Gyang feat. Ajebutter22 – Shakara

unnamed

Off the highly anticipated ‘This Is Love’ EP by the Chocolate City Music soul & RnB music diva, Ruby Gyang, comes this clean and crisp visuals to the recently released ‘Shakara’ featuring Ajebutter 22.

Shot on various locations in Lagos, Nigeria, the video was directed by ace video director, Clarence Peters.

Watch below.

7 Comments on New Video: Ruby Gyang feat. Ajebutter22 – Shakara
  • purpliciousbabe February 25, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I like it. Its like afropop……likesssssssssssssssssss

• Drknite February 25, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Sounds like some Deep House Chill Mix.

• Edinburgh’s finest February 25, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Ruby can do no wrong in my eyes. Have been a fan since I first listened to her track “okay” in 2010.

I think she’s seriously underrated and I’m really rooting that all her hustle so far pays off and she BLOWS big time.

Ruby. Work on your PR team, branding and styling. Be visible at events and on social media. God bless your hustle girl. Amen.

• Edinburgh’s finest February 25, 2016 at 10:30 pm

I made my previous comment before I watched the video.

I can see Ruby’s styling has really improved. Well done girl and keep up the good work. Nice song and video but more RnB songs pleaseeeee

• Na We We February 25, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Correct Jam… nice to quickly see a video for this after the audio was released last week.

• mama dazel February 26, 2016 at 12:55 am

StyliNg is on point. Great oNe!

• Tosin February 26, 2016 at 7:42 am

Can we stop judging music based on red-carpet appearances? Thanks.
    Ruby, you got it (them pipes, the heart), you go on and flaunt it. Love Ruby so much in Down and some other projects. She will do well to keep up the great work, not now start copying her inferiors.

This may seem mean, and it’s ok if you judge it to be mean, but PLEASE, can all the talentless ones kindly move. There are other ways to be great.

Ok, let me go and maybe watch the video.