TigerLily Gym Gear Vals 6TigerLily Gym Gear is pleased to announce the launch of their new comfortable and affordable Tiger Gym Gear collection for men.

A Valentine’s themed Photoshoot tagged “Fit Couples” featuring actor Kenneth Okolie and Celebrity Stylist Lilian Unachukwu.

The Tiger Lily team tells us, “these images emphasize the importance of fitness and exercising to the growth and strengthening of a relationship, while telling a story of togetherness, friendship, cooperation and encouragement between a couple during workout.

This Valentine’s, strengthen the bond with you lover, by getting into a fitness routine you can do together. Go to the gym and work out together, looking sexy and dapper in our Tiger and TigerLily gym
gear.

Remember! A couple that work out together, stays together…”
TigerLily Gym Gear Vals 1

Photographer: Jide Odukoya @jopstudios
Director: Sanjo Adegoke
Location:Eko Hotel Gym
Instagram: @tigerlilygymgear
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Tigerlilygymgear
Website: www.tigerlilygymgear.com

33 Comments on Steamy in the Gym! TigerLily Gym Gear launches Men’s Apparel with Kenneth Okolie & Lilian Unachukwu Val’s Shoot
  • Nadine February 14, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Go Girl!!!! I cant wait to buy my TigerLily gym gear

• Jessiejay February 14, 2016 at 5:22 pm

Well done Lily, I watched your brand up on The Real last year… I don’t know how to say this so i don’t sound ‘not nice’ but please next time get a female model that can sell out your clothes better… XOXO

• The girl isn’t right for the part… February 14, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Kenneth Okolie is BAE! See those rock hard abs!!! But Lilian Unachukwu not so much…She is pretty but does not look like she has seen the inside of a gym prior to that shoot.

• B February 14, 2016 at 6:06 pm

All I could see in the pictures was Kenneth okolie.

• ATL’s finest February 15, 2016 at 7:26 am

Hahhaha @ B why wouldn’t U see Kenneth Okolie only :).. @ Lilian she’s cute tho in as much as I HATE sneakers ( of ALL KINDs/types) with a passion, but Lilian made it so cute wearing that Versace. Bravo guys.

• andtherewasone February 14, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Kai! Can’t I get hooked up to this gym? Its really looking good and I can see all d equipments I need.

• Ivie February 14, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Lovely photoshoot,

• babygiwa February 14, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Thank you Jessiejay, I’ll help you say it. My very wise Yoruba people have a saying that goes ‘oro ko le to bi titi kafi obe bu’. No words can be too weighty for us to speak or measure it out with a knife. See, next time, use a female model that can actually sell your clothes. You want a female that has a toned body like Zainab or Beverly Naya or Mochedda. These things matters a lot in marketing, just by seeing a nice bod in your workout gear. some people can pick up your stuff.
    Finally, shoot director, you let her leave her hair down? For this kind of shoot? So what happened to hair bands or Alice bands to help keep her hair up and out of exercise and sweat’s way? You are not serious. Smh.
    Nice gear anyway. Good luck with your business.

• lea valley February 14, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Lilian is very pretty but extremely inappropriate for this and hey! Nobody wears those shoes to the gym Lilian. Kenneth is indeed handsome

• OLUWA LISA February 14, 2016 at 6:34 pm

hmmmmmmmm but surely dis is the cutest pics have seen all my life.

• Kiiki February 14, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I’m here for Kenneth Okolie! ???????

• Iya February 14, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Kenneth Okolie is a model through and through

• Pretty girl February 14, 2016 at 7:17 pm

All I can see are all those abs. Choi see body.

• Babym February 14, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I disagree with you guys. I think lilian looks fabulous and is perfect for this. I for one am tired of only very slim models doing these types of shoots. Im here for lilians body type which is not only healthy, but also very representative of vast majority of women. Indirectly body shaming a healthy looking woman because she is not thin no make sense now. Well done lilian. I will be buying.

• aikay February 14, 2016 at 7:28 pm

lilian is unarguably one of the prettiest faces I know and her body is so juicy and firm, however her body type does not fit into the theme of the photo shoot, FIT COUPLES. A lady with a more athletic body like Ivie okujaye or kate henshaw would have been perfect for the shoot. And the chemistry between the two is taking away from the main purpose of the shoot. I almost thought it was a pre wedding photo shoot. Some of the scenes were just unnecessary…

• Author Unknown February 14, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Who works out with their weave flowing like they’re going for a dinner party?

• Lateh f February 15, 2016 at 4:45 pm

I wonder ohh lol I was asking myself if they’re posing for a pre wedding shoot ??

• adelegirl February 14, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Awwwwwww, the romantic in me wants these 2 to really be an actual couple in love and working out together. They look good together!

• Felinda February 15, 2016 at 5:27 am

Take time. Wait not yet. Maybe Eventually. Cos After his ex Maureen left and married his industry work colleague Blossom as a shock to him and the whole industry , I doubt Ken is in any rush for a new relationship. They are just friends, although I see what you see. It’ll be nice to see if it were to happen. Solid long term friendship base us always a good foundation, I think

• Question February 14, 2016 at 7:59 pm

From the comments above it seems women are rarely satisfied with things and tend to judge other women more harshly than they do to men. True or False?

• goldfinch February 14, 2016 at 8:08 pm

Kenneth Okolie can get it anytime anyday. Gosh! This guy is HOT! as in HAWT!!!

• Kadz February 14, 2016 at 9:29 pm

I see chemistry!!!

I think she’s perfect for the shoot. The message i’m getting is boyfriend loves the gym and wants to help girlfriend love the gym too

Chai, this guy is fine!!! Sad thing is, he most probably wouldn’t notice me, not with beautiful babes like her around.

#ThereIsGod

• j’suis belle February 14, 2016 at 10:46 pm

the trainers are to kill for especially the red one with kenneth and the black and white pair with lilian, i need a good to take away these extra pounds

• Bey February 14, 2016 at 11:42 pm

So it’s now a sin for Lilian to model her own fashion brand again. She’s d owner of the brand or is she a Nigerian distributor ? Or am I mistaken? I think she’s actually d right body type to model this, bcos her body is quite relatable.
    More than likely, a lot of Nigerian girls have this sort of body with flaws and all, dats d essence of them going to d gym in d first place.
    My body is actually quite similar, was a size 12 before but got up to a uk 14 after baby. Now trying to loose d weight.
    Lilian herself was actually a lot bigger than this before, she’s actually lost weight.

• kemmie February 15, 2016 at 5:14 am

I disagree with you……she is perfect for this shoot! Not everybody that goes to the gym is a skinny size 6….The pictures are fire!!!!…Sometimes I just sit, ponder and ask the universe if we humans see the same things…as beautiful as these pictures are how can some humans not see it? HOW?

• Felinda February 15, 2016 at 5:21 am

Very nice. I am Impressed Lillian. And glad your good friend Kenneth agreed to team up and model with you. Good job guys. Well done.

Lillian is cute and very low key and I find that very attractive about her. Kenneth is handsome talented and also low key. Great team work guys. Thumbs up.

• Ekababy February 15, 2016 at 5:11 pm

I love love love love love these two together. They look so good together. Lovely photos. I’m a fitness enthusiast, my only problem is her hair… It should have been held back with a band and her makeup should have been nude. Very nude. They could have made the illusion of her sweating, too. Aside from all that, I love it.

• Dayo February 15, 2016 at 5:19 pm

That girl is too ‘fat’ for gym shots…

• @ideebassi March 4, 2016 at 10:05 am