See Olajumoke’s campaign shoot with womenswear brand Layo G

Olajumoke_layo_g_2016 1

Last month we brought you the first pictures (click here if you missed it) from protocol breaking model -Olajumoke Orisaguna’s campaign shoot with fashion label Layo G. Today, we start your day with these delightful pictures that proves that nothing is indeed impossible.

Enjoy and share your thoughts on Olajumoke’s fierce and pro poses.

Olajumoke_layo_g_2016 3Olajumoke_layo_g_2016 2

Photo Credits
Designer: @layo_g_official
Model: @olajumoke_o
Photographer: @Sesay__
Editor: @thefifographer
MUA: @BrushesbyGabby
Hair: @ZubbyDefinition

45 Comments on See Olajumoke’s campaign shoot with womenswear brand Layo G
  • beauty March 3, 2016 at 8:05 am

I love it!

• Surely March 7, 2016 at 3:41 am

Layo G, this same coat? U never design another thing since you start?

• Jess March 12, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Beautiful!

naturalnimi.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/skentele-or-skontolo-double-gele-tutorial

• Californiabawlar March 3, 2016 at 8:12 am

Zainab Balogun?

• keke driver March 3, 2016 at 8:12 am

Her nails tho……..but I like how you put it “protocol breaking sensational model” wow for only one person? shuu

• beebe March 3, 2016 at 8:12 am

Just amazing… God is great

• DIddy March 3, 2016 at 8:36 am

Woman just keep smiling to the bank nothing do u and carry go

• Tona March 3, 2016 at 9:02 am

I like the second picture.

• blueivy March 3, 2016 at 9:04 am

this people should be careful what they force this babe to become………………..this may not be her passion. u can hate me if u like

• jummai March 3, 2016 at 9:44 am

U ar on your own, hater, who doesn’t like success ?

• huh March 3, 2016 at 9:45 am

but No is in the dictionary right? if it is not her passion, she has the option to say no. She is not a kid that can be forced into doing anything. Please let’s leave this tired argument abeg.

• Dunni March 3, 2016 at 9:50 am

@Blueivy, We all do what we don’t like atimes…I am a Geologist and i work in a bank, it’s called making ends meet. Bless you Jumoke as you grab the opportunity and grow in it.

• Mz Titilitious March 3, 2016 at 9:59 am

na passion she go chop?

• D March 3, 2016 at 10:05 am

Thank you! As if selling Agege bread was her passion. We all have to pay the bills. Abeg, Olajumoke ride this wave or as long as possible and make as much cash as you can for yourself and your children. You are blessed.

• De-crown March 5, 2016 at 2:44 pm

So hawking bread in the streets of Lagos is her passion,i beg forget stories..

• Likeorleave March 7, 2016 at 10:10 pm

You sound kinda jealous

• Na wao March 3, 2016 at 9:23 am

With time this girl will be the bum. God always finishes what he started. I follow every news about this lady just like everyone i know.

• abbey March 3, 2016 at 9:31 am

Ugly clothes…she try gaan..she cleans up really nice.

• Rike March 3, 2016 at 12:26 pm

Its a pity you re my name sake..Nevertheless that shot is a concept not a party or casual look. Get a life and appreciate even just for once. #Kwanu?

• babygiwa March 3, 2016 at 9:50 am

Oh faithful God we serve
    Oh beautiful God we serve
    He can do wondrous things
    He can turn our stories around
    He can make already good things better
    Oh faithful God we serve and have.
    I just came up with this for Jumz baby, her story fills me with joy and hope in our faithful God.

If you are a Christian and you want to grow in your walk with God, go check this amazing christian blog. It has helped me too?
    diaryofmsgenesis.com

• freemind March 3, 2016 at 9:51 am

am i d only one who thinks she looks like riannah? #GracePersonified. For all those who don’t believe there is God. You can c u r on the wrong side of the road.

• Sugar March 3, 2016 at 10:51 am

Yes i see the resemblance too. Rihanna all the way

• babygiwa March 3, 2016 at 9:52 am

and oh, the clothes are okay.
    Ps, you gotta fix jumz’ nails. Nails gotta pop!

• justdeywakapass March 3, 2016 at 9:59 am

@ abbey, which one u make, how much more wear? And for record purpose, u too fit go clean up. I beg pull over and jump into the Lagoon jare!

• abbey March 3, 2016 at 4:01 pm

you dont understand simple English Language, you moron..She cleans up really nice means she looks really good.,In my opinion the clothes are ugly…MY OPINION get it?

• Bola March 3, 2016 at 10:57 am

She is a natural

• cheryl March 3, 2016 at 11:01 am

who God don bless, nobody fit curse am oo, u goo guurrl, keep soaring high and higher, i can only but imagine aw oda models in her company feel about Jumoke currently taking all d shine, i hope dey dont start hating her and reminding her she came 4rm d “gutter” lyk some ppl will do ooo, abeg oo, make dem no use cap cover navel

• Mama Jay March 3, 2016 at 11:54 am

I can not just but force my self to believe that God’s Wonders and Miracles still exist on this sinful planet……Mr Poverty ur fada, see as this Woman looks like Rihanna……in fact……God that started His miracle in her life is still on the Throne….. even Olajumoke’s enemy rejoice with her success….. some people says she can not speak fluent English on CNN…..ask your self that you that can speak big, bigger even biggest English in this world….how many times have you been seen on CNN, jumoke….I congratulate you and your family, God is with you…..He started it, He will finish it, make money as you want…..and remember to visit Orphanage House and do charity for them, when you dey waka dey sell agege bread some foolish people no envy you, Jumoke Ride on from Glory to Glory, dangote no get two head.

• Hmm March 3, 2016 at 12:10 pm

Nice shots, she looks great and I love the jackets especially the hot pink for some reason!

• Rike March 3, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Oh WHAO!!!! She is a STUNNER!!

• Gottobesaid March 3, 2016 at 12:23 pm

She’s no model. Period. It takes more than just a pretty face and her face ain’t DAT pretty. She is a charity case period. Her best pic was the “photo bomb one” after that – proof she ain’t got it. Y’all hopeless cases trying to channel some inspiration from this lady better get off your knees get yourself some MOTIVATION and GIT A JOB. Worshipping this girls happenstance looking upwards towards the sun ( and God don’t live in the sky he ain’t no astronaut ) wishing it were you ain’t going to CHANGE YALL SITUATION. Mtchewwww!. Minions. Vain Fake fake Christians.

• Person March 3, 2016 at 5:05 pm

I hope you choke on that haterade you are drinking!!!!

• Gottobesaid March 3, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Think you’ll beat me to it looool. Love u babe. Let the truth be your motivation not silly infatuation. You can’t buy dignity and money doesn’t solve the sickness of POVERTY MENTALITY.

• temi March 3, 2016 at 5:48 pm

I know right!!!. Piss take. Kind of reminds me of the Emperors new clothes. Except that fictional character deserved wat he got.

• A-nony March 3, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Those shoes are ugly mehn! And they make her pose look awkward. She’s real pretty.

• Bl March 3, 2016 at 1:28 pm

If this is a bread seller, Lord I want to be a gala hawker

• stanjacky March 3, 2016 at 3:03 pm

My beautiful sister!please don’t listen to those jealousy people.they’re bunch of cockroaches and haters of process and benedictions, in the days you were selling Agege bread the word PASSION never existed in their dictionaries, but now that they have seen you are making it.they are now said you should be allow to follow to passion,what passion?Passion my foot! Let them eat passion if.Please keep your head straight in the modelling profession and also in the Lord God Almighty, hence the SKY shall be your LIMIT. More blessings

• Moyo March 3, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Nice pictures

• lazito March 3, 2016 at 6:48 pm

what will be will be my. my dear jumoke never give up . but never turn your back on God. God first in everything. haters make Una appreciate good thing so that Una own go come

• Bisqo March 3, 2016 at 8:25 pm

@Gottobesaid—not all models are drop dead gorgeous but there is always something about a model that makes her unique. That was a pretty mean thing you typed about Jumoke being no model. Do you own a modelling agency? Have you ever made someone up? How can you say “… she ain’t got it.” Anyway to each their own. She may not be the bomb in this photoshoot and you are entitled to your opinion but you could have said it in a nicer way. My 2 cents and very humble opinion!

• gottobesaid March 3, 2016 at 9:29 pm

You didn’t need to read through every single comment. I mean it not amazon you don’t have to read reviews before you buy. The whole point of a blog is for people to voice their opinion. Or don’t you get that. Notting personnel I’m sure shes a nice person, never met her. But she dont look like a model to me she anit even photogenic. Thats not an insult it just an observation. So you got something to say. Sell her to me then , exactly what makes her unique. And please bypass her bread hawking beginnings everyone’s got a hard done by story so be objective and tell me what makes her unique. Please kindly shine some light.

• Hilary March 3, 2016 at 10:31 pm

The truth of the matter is that right now she’s a media sensation. That is what is getting her the modelling contracts. In the real world after all the media frenzy has died down. She’s going to have to audition with top models for bookings. And I can tell you from experience all the well meaning emotive words of encouragement will not book her a job, if the agent prefers the other girls. And audition can be brutal. People say gadawful things to you they don’t care bout your sensitivities in fact if you don’t have thick skin modelling is not for you. Modelling is a job. It’s not glamorous, it’s hard. Most top models don’t have a life. It quite demanding.

• Ayonitemi March 4, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Uhmmmm! If it was easy, everyone would do it.

• De-crown March 5, 2016 at 2:47 pm

My advice to Olajumoke is, do not loose your virtues, be decent,respect your husband keep to your God for guidiance and look after your world.