These 2 Pregnant Women’s Due Dates are Just Four Weeks Apart

Pregnant friends
Pregnant women often complain about the numerous questions they get asked.
– why is your stomach so big?
– why are you so dark?
– why is your nose so big?
Just this week, a Nigerian lady faced online abuse because her pregnant stomach was darkened due to pregnancy hormone induced hyper-pigmentation.

2 friends in Australia shared this photo on Instagram to show just how different pregnant bellies can be.
Chontel is on her first pregnancy and her friend Nat is on her third.

“Each women carries different and this most certainly doesn’t mean one is doing something wrong or not healthy etc..We both have healthy growing babies & we both have had incredible pregnancies so far, feeling amazing & full of energy.

We worked out that we are 4 weeks apart, so our little ones will be the same age, same grade at school and potential best buds hehehehe….. Nat due start of March & I due end of March.”

Both ladies are beautiful!

Photo Credit: Chontel Duncan/Instagram

37 Comments on These 2 Pregnant Women’s Due Dates are Just Four Weeks Apart
  • Ewa March 3, 2016 at 8:44 pm

A woman’s body is amazing…

• Ladybird March 3, 2016 at 9:00 pm

you mean the one on the left too is pregnant??!! wow..that’s amazing..

• Ada Nnewi March 3, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Omo I tap into Nats anointing for her pregnancy look….

• Awon Tappers March 5, 2016 at 1:59 am

are you sure.. Nat is the shorter one. ** crosscheck your tappings**

• Pretty girl March 3, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I am sorry but the taller woman doesn’t look pregnant

• Charm March 3, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Why are you sorry though?

• the real ibinabo March 4, 2016 at 1:40 am

I believe she is pregnant. I can see the Lordosis of her spine

• Halima March 3, 2016 at 9:13 pm

Tell them o! They will say a woman was bleaching her skin and now cuz she’s preggy she’s back to her normal skin colour. My Pregnancy made me darker it took me months to get back my normal skin tone while my light skinned friend never had darker skin during her pregnancy. Her skin stayed the same way. I see a lot of ignorant people on the internet. Some people will see a lady’s fingers with dark knuckles and accuse her of using bleaching cream forgetting that some people’s knuckles are a bit darker than their normal skin tone just like annie idibia.

• women March 4, 2016 at 12:40 pm

i love this – i suffer from skin pigment problem too during pregnancy and months after – and its not totally gone yet – people look at you like oh you stopped bleaching thats why your neck is dark – also people forget that most africans have dark knuckles, knees and elbows naturally. all the comments come from women you know – but in the end i figured out that if they are worried about my complexion as to whether am bleaching or not which isn’t the case then they must be unhappy in their own skin. If people bleach its their problem and body – no one else. all the magazine pictures you see with smooth knuckles neck elbow knees are mostly air brushed – its natural to have darker pigments when it comes to some parts of the body.

• Sisi March 3, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Idk though. If you don’t want backlash or insults… how about NOT posting it ?

• Nahum March 4, 2016 at 1:09 am

You know, I am of the same school of thought. I am not strong enough to face the backlash so I have never posted my pregnant pics online and I hardly post selfies. If you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

• Rolly March 4, 2016 at 7:09 am

How about people not being pricks and minding their business???? Just because I posted something online, does not mean I should be subjected to ridicule from immature and wicked individuals. The ones who have sense and respect for others don’t have two heads. I hate this habit of blaming the owners of social media pages and not the rude internet trolls.

• Hadiza March 4, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Sisi so because I post a picture on my page I should b bullied by people you don’t know me or understand the circumstance or situation surrounding why I post the picture … Really and you are a woman

• Ine March 3, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Wow looks like magic .

• Avosiya March 3, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Glad they come out cos if they don’t show, must of us stay ignorant……….I for one have learnt something new about pregnancy

• Nahum March 4, 2016 at 1:11 am

You learnt something new by looking at pics? If you paid attention in biology class, you SHOULD have learnt the same thing

• nikky March 4, 2016 at 8:28 am

Madam calm down. sheeeshhhh!

• Miss_Flygerian March 4, 2016 at 10:58 am

Aunty omniscient, calm your tits. What makes you think everyone took biology class at some point in their lives? People learn something new everyday. No one has absolute knowledge.

• ElessarisElendil March 3, 2016 at 10:35 pm

I’m curious as to how many people will simply believe without asking for proof.

Personally, until I see a verified pregnancy report, yeah not buying it.

• Hadiza March 4, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Who are you to ask for a proof or verified pregnancy test …are you the hubby or bf or God … Y do u need a proof for a matter that does not concern you

• sapele girl March 3, 2016 at 10:36 pm

DAT tall woman is not pregnant

• sapele girl March 3, 2016 at 10:37 pm

saw same post on SDK and it’s a different story

• Bougie Chic March 3, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I read this through a link on yahoo! this afternoon and the tall lady in shorts is actually a fitness enthusiast and on her first pregnancy. Anyhoo it looks amazing. And it’s good that she chose to use it to highlight how women bodies can go through the same thing but very differently.

• jhennique March 3, 2016 at 11:50 pm

There is a show on TV about women who give birth without ever knowing they were pregnant. No bulge, no symptoms, still having their periods………some just feel a strong urge to poo and out comes the baby.

Iv seen to much in this life to be an unbeliever in the possibility of anything.

Some woman showed her belly on IG 2 weeks before birth. I swear my tummy right now is bigger than hers was. It went viral. She could have faked it but except there is proof that it’s a fake then I choose to believe that it actually does happen. Difft strokes for difft folks, just accept your own case and be happy with it

• Rolly March 4, 2016 at 7:20 am

God bless you! I can’t believe how ignorant a lot of people are when it comes to pregnancy. I thought a lot of the comments on Tiwa’s pregnancy were just because they didn’t like her. But now I can see that some of you genuinely think there is a rule book for pregnancy and if someone doesn’t fall under what is written in it, they aren’t pregnant

NO TWO PREGNANCIES ARE THE SAME. A lot of women’s stomach’s stay the same size, some don’t even know they’re pregnant because of this…so to think Nat is lying because you’ve never seen a pregnant woman like her is ridiculous. WHO ARE YOU TO BE DEMANDING PROOF- get over yourselves ffs!!

Nigerians and their false sense of entitlement. Pathetic.

• Marlvina March 4, 2016 at 1:39 am

The other lady is pregnant? seriously?!! Due date ke? Is it a lizard shes giving birth to?

• Hadiza March 4, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Really did you just refer to the gift of human life by almighty God lizard … Just coz you have s phone that has internet … Later you will Wounder about the out come if your life

• Vic March 4, 2016 at 6:03 am

Pregnancy is so amazing,the changes your body undergoes is mind body returned to its state after my first child,but after the second and in five years my swollen nose never returned to normal,my neck is still very dark,infact darker than any part of my body.

• Kehinde March 4, 2016 at 6:07 am

There were more pictures on the original story. Pls add those photos and people will see that she is truly pregnant.

• Monet March 4, 2016 at 7:43 am

All i can think of when i see any pregnancy post is that who no go, no go know. I always used to side eye pregnant women like whats there till i got pregnant. From morning sickness, hormones, stuff u cant eat, stretch marks, getting fat, having to lie on ur side all day everyday…to list but a few. 37 weeks now and im literally counting down the remaining 21 days (hopefully it wont reach!). God has been faithful. Raise my hat to all the pregnant women out there. Well done!

• anon anon March 4, 2016 at 9:12 am

@monet I wish I’m d one at 37 weeks…..I’m at my 10th week and it’s not even funny. I don’t have apetite , spit upandan,vomit d little I manage 2 eat unlike my first pregnancy .and 2 think I still have a long way 2 go eissh .it’s all worth it sha. Safe delivery !

• ACE March 4, 2016 at 9:42 am

I tap into her anointing! God remember our agreement

• Luvnaija March 4, 2016 at 11:42 am

On my tww(two week wait) on 5th Ivf and don’t mind how stretched up or bulky or dark my skin will look.
    God I trust in you for a miracle!

• Luvnaija March 4, 2016 at 11:43 am

God I trust in you for my miracle!

• tiana March 4, 2016 at 12:48 pm

luvnaija – fingers cross for you – its tough mentally and physically but hang in there. sending you good vibes 🙂 – it sound ridiculous doesn’t it when people are poking fingers at pregnant women.

• God’s child March 4, 2016 at 1:07 pm

God will make this your last one by giving you twins. IJN

• Hadiza March 4, 2016 at 7:12 pm

I pray fr your miracle of the gift of your own child … You will testify in Jesus name amen n pls come back and give your testimony