Who Watched “The Passion” Tonight?

THE PASSION: Jencarlos Canela as Jesus in THE PASSION, a two-hour musical event airing LIVE from New Orleans, Palm Sunday, March 20, 2016 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. © 2016 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Michael Becker / FOX.

BellaNaijarians, who watched “The Passion” tonight?
We know we have a huge number of BellaNaijarians in the USA and right now, the most buzzed about TV show is “The Passion” LIVE which aired on Fox.

The special was shot at various key locations throughout New Orleans and stars Jencarlos Canela (Jesus Christ), Prince Royce (Peter), Trisha Yearwood (Mary), Chris Daughtry (Judas Iscariot) and Seal (Pontius Pilate). Tyler Perry hosted and narrated the proceedings.

Songs performed included Whitney Houston’s “My Love Is Your Love,” Katy Perry’s “Unconditionally,” Jason Mraz’s “I Won’t Give Up” and Creed’s (yes, Creed) “With Arms Wide Open.”

Click here to read the live updates from US Weekly.

We will definitely let you know if an approved version surfaces online.

11 Comments on Who Watched “The Passion” Tonight?
  • Amarachi March 21, 2016 at 3:10 am

I watched the show. It was brilliant.

It would have been funny if the disciples started chanting ‘hands up , don’t shoot’ as the police arrested Jesus

• AHausaChickInToronto March 21, 2016 at 3:28 am

I watched it but I couldn’t enjoy it because I started halfway :(… Jencarlos was brilliant as expected

• SS March 21, 2016 at 4:46 am

Yes I watched…..it was beautiful

• Pat March 21, 2016 at 4:59 am

Oh! All I have to say is that the guy that acted Jesus is fine and can SING. ?

• 2xboo March 21, 2016 at 5:02 am

I started watching halfway through and I think it was beautiful!!

• Ivy March 21, 2016 at 5:26 am

The show made me feel sorry for Judas, lol.
    The guy was human, like we too, who made a mistake. He didn’t realize the magnitude of what he was doing, maybe in his mind he was like, “let me just make a few quick bucks. After all Jesus has been saving others, he will save himself.”
    I can’t imagine the grief that ate his soul away after he realized what he had really done.

Chai, may God not let us make mistakes we regret our whole lives.

• Kelechi March 21, 2016 at 6:40 am

Quite an interesting show for every family. Love it. Californiabowler am in cali, I did like to see the face behind the avatar?…

• Oluu March 21, 2016 at 9:23 am

It was mind blowing….same ol’ bible story albeit modernized but with the perfect dash of humour, and the musical touch was the icing on top of the cake. Tyler perry is the bomb!

• prince March 21, 2016 at 12:16 pm

I no watch am o. just hearing about it. what’s the movie about

• new bride March 21, 2016 at 1:04 pm

Kai! and I was flipping channels looking for what to watch last night. Is Jen Carlos the guy from Telemundo’s My Heart Beats for Lola and Telenovela with Eva Longoria? Looks like him sha.