News

SUNDAY

BellaNaija.com

So it’s Sunday and I just decided to do something different!
Here are some of my very favourite Nigerian gospel songs and videos.
Give it a try and listen. Even if you don’t understand what they are saying, I hope that you are blessed and enriched by them.
Dedicated to Addy and anyone going through difficult situations!

Essence – Iwo Ni – Audio
Sammie Okposo – Because of You – Audio
Absolutely Beautiful Songs!

Nigerian duo Esther “E-star One” Ebigbo and Uche “Guchiano” Ozoigbo collectively known as Resonance are a Nigerian gospel group based in Enugu.
Their music is soul stirring and inspiring. They sing in Igbnglish (Igbo mixed wth English..lol)
*Many thanks to Deka for emailing me these videos, please hola back and stay blessed!
Resonance – Chinwe Ike

Resonance – Nna Anyi No N’eligwe

Let us know what you think about the songs and videos!
Should I make it a regular bellanaija Sunday feature? Let us know.
Have a great day…see u on Monday!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. DisneyChick

September 24, 2006 at 11:23 am

.Funny enough, I was just listening to her song this morning when l came to bella naija. Song is soul touching, nice, girl is cutie. WEll, good one for naija. I love the song. Really nice and soul touching.

2. Icy

September 24, 2006 at 12:45 pm

I’m slowly crawling up to number one o Bella shey you see lol! Yah I think a sunday sunday spiritualness is inorder.. Lov ethe videos. Igboenglish errr lol okay lol! Nice vids thanks babz!. Have a great Sunday!

3. mona

September 24, 2006 at 4:29 pm

hehehe cheers cheers

4. naijadiaspora

September 24, 2006 at 5:58 pm

Yes, oh a sunday gospel song, will be nice, good job on the site

5. africanprincess

September 24, 2006 at 7:36 pm

Luvs it. biko Deka call me if you read this. I thought it was engiligbo? Im a slacker. lol

6. Adaure

September 25, 2006 at 4:19 am

Agada Gbachiri Uzo…. when last did I hear that. Thanks for this one Bells… It shall be well according to His plan. I love the videoS and the songs…where can we get the album? I have abuse my ‘Gbenga Owoeye-Wise’ African praise album, itis time for a change.

7. Ehi

September 25, 2006 at 7:27 am

Definitely lovin it….

8. Lee

September 25, 2006 at 8:09 am

BellaNaija..
    Nice videos and resourceful links..

9. nosa101

September 25, 2006 at 2:50 pm

Bella do you have any download links for that Chinwe Ike song?

10. The Life of a Stranger called me

September 25, 2006 at 6:00 pm

Loving Loving Loving you blog site. Wow. I never fathomed such combination of lyrics and music can be compiled.

11. deka

September 26, 2006 at 12:16 am

i am njideka…deka… am glad u put the video on ur site…. i love ur site and adaure’s… i have the chinwe ike cd..and will send adaure a copy if she wants…
    africanprincess are u sure u have the right deka… u want me to call u ???? … i am working on my blog site…

12. Adaure

September 26, 2006 at 1:36 am

Nji…nne biko please do send me a copy. Send me an email and I’ll give you a mailing address. Imela!!

13. Bella Naija

September 26, 2006 at 4:07 am

Deka thanks for the vids…
    please send the songs – Chinwe Ike and Nna Anyi No N’eligwe to me…..pleaseee thanks girl…
    Let me know when u start ur blog…

14. Anna

September 26, 2006 at 4:42 am

Halleluia!!!!! Bella we thank God. i new i was not praying in vain. the lord has done great things.

15. Anonymous

October 8, 2006 at 9:19 am

Hi Ladies, my name is Val Ozoigbo(drvalcee). Uche “Gucheano” Ozoigbo(Resonance)is my brother. We are working very hard to promote our beautiful language Igbo and our culture, through Resonance. Their second album will be very very cool. The full lyrics of their song will soon be posted at igboamaka.com when the web site is completed. I can be reached at valceemedical.com. ya gaziere unu nine.

16. Anonymous

October 20, 2006 at 12:56 am

Hi there, i am not igbo nor christian nonetheless i luv their songs (see d power of music).I was actually searchn for the song or anyone who knew about the group on google wen i came across ur blog, n boy was i glad to see the entire video over n over again (i.e since the first tyme i saw it on BEN tv via AIT, bt didnt get d title of d song).
    Aniho,i tink dey r gon be d next best thing to hit naijas gospel gendre.The gal def has an amazing angelic voice,she is cute n she got everything goin 4 her.Big ups to dem both n their videos are a breath of fresh air n very creative i must say.dey actualli remind me of ‘evanessence’ n ‘the cranberries’.
    They shld tank u 2,4 dis is very gud PR on their behalf so big ups 2 u 2 🙂
    I tried sharing the video but dt didnt work,pls pls how n where do i get to download it?holla bac.

17. Anonymous

November 10, 2006 at 12:04 pm

Gosh!i thot i was the only one that i’d caught the chinwe ike bug..I saw the lee lee video on AIT and i cudnt get enuff of s song i had to go n buy it.. i like lee lee,chinwe ike,holyghost fire and i don die o…my friend at work said they sound like igbo cranberries..lol..Their songs are really inspiring..tho i am yoruba i know chinwe ike by heart and i have asked my igbo friends to translate it 4 me..the cd don scratch cos i have over palyed it..the chinwe ike video is the nicest ..i liked the others as well but it seemed like the equipment they used were rather outdated…but Resonance u guys try o..Bukie T

18. Anonymous

April 7, 2007 at 4:34 pm

Hello Bella! Your vidoe is superb. i’m Michealnam in Cameroon.Gospel Song writer and singer too.Pls i will be glad if you help me the address of E-star and Gucheano. Like to congratulate them and establish contacts.
    Thank you and God bless you.
    [email protected]

19. Anonymous

June 30, 2007 at 5:55 am

Hi, girl i really will need your help getting those blazin resonance songs eversince ive reviewed the videos on your page i have been blessed. Please if you have any links to the download page or any downloadable music holla at me mizz bella naija

Jojolinma Igbonna