News

RMD

BellaNaija.com

I hope everyone has had their fill of all the ThisDay concert gist…I have added some videos from the event so you can scrol down and check it out!
The blog world has covered the event to the max and I am very proud!
But I’m moving on! Here is a very insightful interview with Nigeria’s Denzel Washington – Richard Mofe-Damijo popularly known as RMD
ENJOY
For those who have been asking, you cannot subscribe to True Love West Africa from outside West Africa…hopefully this will change in the future…

I like RMD, I think he carries himself with dignity and grace…He looks kind of old in this photoshoot though but still he’s still fly…
I know RMD is a favourite amongst many Nigerians so share your thoughts and comments…

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. nosa101

October 11, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Something is wrong. I can’t be first.

2. neyenwa

October 11, 2006 at 2:24 pm

Debonair,gifted and Nigerian. what more can a girl want?

3. Angie

October 11, 2006 at 4:18 pm

i love watching movies that RMD features in. He is a HUNK that is after my boo…Will Smith of course( and Kodjoe Boris).
    Seriously he is one of those actors that act their role to a T…
    I m now a big fan of the true love magazine.
    I make sure i get mine every month.

4. Parazone Super Bleach

October 11, 2006 at 4:29 pm

RMD, havent seen anything recent but I do have the fondest memories of his past work! He is still a looker, very distinguised looking man! Last I saw/heard he was tying the knot with Jumobi Adegbesan!!

Thats how current I am..( shame on me)

5. TaureanMinx

October 11, 2006 at 6:56 pm

Thats hot (ala Paris Hilton) what does ala mean lol, i think i just made a new word up. He is really aging gracefully.

6. Beautifully Human

October 11, 2006 at 8:18 pm

RMD is delicious, mmm mmm mmm…..
    ok, I’ll get a grip on myself now. and he aint such a bad actor either, provided he stay away from some of those dodgy roles.

7. Biodun

October 11, 2006 at 8:19 pm

I love RMD, he is a hottieeeee, the guy looks better with age! I am not a big nollywood fan, but would see any movie that he is in, lol

8. zaiprincesa

October 11, 2006 at 9:18 pm

Eye candy….YUM!!!..aged like fine wine…;)

9. ABBEY

October 12, 2006 at 12:23 am

yup he does look old but in a charismatic kinda way…looks like he lost some weight too. finally.

10. Anonymous

October 12, 2006 at 3:15 am

i love RMD, ive had a crush on him for the longest time

11. Reen

October 12, 2006 at 3:37 am

Thats my uncle……yeah he is aging quite gracefully!!! =)

12. Tutsy

October 12, 2006 at 4:36 am

I am soooo officially over RMD. Whats up with the grey hair in his mustache?…or is it my eyes seeing things…lol… Dude looks like he’s pushing fifty…Now don’t get me wrong, i think he is a great actor….but abeg, he ain’t no Blair Underwood

13. Jem

October 12, 2006 at 8:16 am

Interesting stuff …. RMD definitely has that unbeatable talent when it comes to acting. Remember “Checkmate?” …those were the days!! Wonder what Ego Boyo is up to now tho.

14. Mona

October 12, 2006 at 9:37 am

Is this the Oct issue or August/Sept cos I’m not sure I have this copy! Damn… Actually I think I did??

He is hot sha….

15. Dimples

October 12, 2006 at 10:20 am

Na that’s my number one Naija actor..no one can compare yet.I love and appreciate his work to the very last T. He’s a devoted Christian and a fantastic father(of 4 if I remember) and handsome and lovely husband..Jumobi will ask if she sent me message o….(never mind u know I got ur back…good look out for me sha..lol)

I remember when he lost MEE..damn the way he handled it…whoa this is one heck of a brave guy…….okay on a lighter note moving on..

Even at his not so youngish age..he still looks HOT and is still bombarded regularly by flocks of female FANS…I didn’t go to the Notting Hill Carnival this year, by the RMD came into town to promote the ABUJA carnival that’s suppose to be holding sometime this year…(I’d leave Belle to confirm that one)
    Anyhow!! I was sha watching it on TV see how babes were swarming around him like bees…was it autograph or pictures? I bet marriage proposal too was there. One confused white lady had to ask the Tv peeps “who the heck he was ? ”..and their simple answer was “Nigeria’s Denzel Washington”..,an answer the woman was content with..and got on enjoying her carnival experience in the Naija section.

Looks apart the man has sense and know book too..haba to read law in Naija with children, family,acting,and NEPA least of all the other headaches that come with it..I take my hat off to him.

Keep the good work up RMD and the sky will most definitely be your limit.

16. Bella Naija

October 12, 2006 at 10:28 am

lol dimples….u r too cute…I luv ur comments…girl…u should start a blog….I know I will be become addicted to it in a minute!
    Thanks girl!

17. TP

October 12, 2006 at 10:48 am

Hmmm, he is aging a bit, but who cares? He is still one of the best Nigerian actors and he is a fine example to the up-and-coming ones. I will watch any movie that RMD is in because he will make it nice. Married or not, I understand why babes are still flocking around him.

18. Anonymous

October 14, 2006 at 5:13 pm

RMD is a legend. Period!

19. beautyinbaltimore

October 17, 2006 at 6:45 am

RMD is fine,fine,fine.

20. sisi eko

April 19, 2007 at 1:41 pm

RMD… sugar, spice, and everything nice. This guy has got the know how and the charisma. His got an eye for good things, and the authority with which he carries his roles is impressive…Anyhow, Keeep it coming, cause one can never get tired of an RMD performance..lol..

21. Anonymous

May 18, 2007 at 7:05 pm

I love RMD, I miss seeing him in movies….he’s looking hotter as he’s getting old

22. Anonymous

November 23, 2007 at 2:21 am

HEY HUNN I LOVE U YOUR MY FAVORITE ACTOR….I WAS WATCHING “CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE”….YR FLY…..YR A LEGEND I LOVE U

23. Anonymous