Music

New Video: Goldie – Nothing Has Changed

BellaNaija.com

goldie-new-photoSomething new from our BN Naija Diva – Goldie. Its a brand new single titled ‘Nothing Has Changed’. The song featured OJB Jezreel who also produced the track. The single is very catchy and definitely Goldie’s best effort! High marks for the vid as well. Check on it.

1. Bola

June 9, 2009 at 12:14 am

Just last week i was reading some of the old comments off one of Bella’s earlier posts of Goldie’s vids. Someone was dissing Bella on the basis that “Goldie has a BIZ degree from some UK uni, and she serves as an inspiration to young women”.
    Just a note to any of those lovers coming to comment on this video; none of those facts determine if she’s a good music artiste or not.
    If you’re going to be biased at all, let it be based on your music preference and not other accomplishments of this lady. *After all, we all saw the “videos” OMO-T released.

2. Bola

June 9, 2009 at 12:16 am

b.t.w. i love this woman’s lashes!

3. Anyaposh

June 9, 2009 at 5:05 am

LOL…ok, she tried oh (tryna keep it positive). I like the scenes from the boat – that’s HOT. But those silver boots – a big no, no! That scene from the buka/mama-put looking place was very real & relatable.
    Goldie, keep getting it, working it however you can.

4. Toyin

June 9, 2009 at 6:29 am

Some folks might like her style but personally, I’m not feeling her music. It almost seems like she’s trying too hard and her voice could use some work.
    Just my opinion!

5. chioma

June 9, 2009 at 8:24 am

this song no make sence at all…………boring…waste of money

6. tessy

June 10, 2009 at 10:34 pm

I love the song, absolutely adore the video.. the boots are just the perfect accessory. she making it gangster
    great work dear!

7. pam

June 12, 2009 at 12:41 am

i like that shes relentless and granted…shes improved! nice party jam. smart to use her old videos in this one.

8. Nyazivea

June 12, 2009 at 1:54 am

Hey Bella thanks for the website..tot love it. Well I was wondering if you ever considered the thumps up/down system (like on youtube) for comments. Sometimes you agree on comments you wanna just click the thumbs up to show you agree or disagree….
    N by the way I’ve got no comments about the video, been said already.

9. lovely

June 12, 2009 at 11:32 am

really feeling this track,totally different from her earlier works…
    great video too…
    like the gangster scene,looks like she’s lost a lotta weight as well..hmm

10. Mobola

June 14, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Better! I’m feeling this one….

11. Smiles

June 21, 2010 at 12:43 am

I’m so sad about this video tho…I just saw her You Know It video and I was blown away. Comared to that, this video is hella basic 🙁 It’s still aii tho, I’d just put her on a pedestal, I’ld take her down now.