Music

New Video: Fragrance Feat. LKT – We Be One

BellaNaija.com

fragrance-photoOur Naija Divas are on fire today. First Goldie, now Fragrance‘s turn, the video for her single ‘We Be One’ has hit the net. The video was directed by DJ Tee and features Fragrance alongside LKT. The storyline for the vid plays out like a Nollywood movie…lets not say too much. Check on it!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. ....................

June 9, 2009 at 12:49 am

geez…even Raskimono’s video of 1990 is better than this

2. Anyaposh

June 9, 2009 at 5:12 am

I loved this song the 1st time I heard it. Very catchy beat & tune. Easy to sing along to, etc. However, the video is very cheap looking. It was a great concept to enact but it could’ve been done a lot better. They should’ve gotten the directors who made ‘Suddenly’ to do it. Anyhow sha, pretty girl, nice voice. Could use a little more polishing but for this calibre, it is good.

3. Sugabelly

June 9, 2009 at 7:11 am

WHY….. is her name Fragrance???????????????????????

4. chioma

June 9, 2009 at 8:32 am

wat a stupid song…kia

5. O.A.E

June 9, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Fragrance is really pretty oh. Nice song too

6. fragrance

June 9, 2009 at 2:14 pm

why is your name sugabelly????????????????????????????????

7. helen akinbamiyorin

June 9, 2009 at 2:26 pm

na wa o! which one is fragrance , i understand goldie,
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. chickee

June 9, 2009 at 3:41 pm

LOL…..exactly! Geez, sugabelly who cares if her name is Fragrance. It’s just a name sha….

9. Uche

June 9, 2009 at 4:52 pm

the only thing going for fragrance is that she’s so pretty.she’s like naija’s cassie, pretty face..no singing skills..she needs to get into modelling

10. Uche

June 9, 2009 at 4:54 pm

did i add how razzz the video is..geez..dj tee..u dont have to take on EVERY job

11. Sugabelly

June 9, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Ahahahahahaha!!! Is this the actual fragrance come to challenge me?

Sugabelly is a screen name. As far as screennames go, Sugabelly is a pretty decent one.

But if YOU had two brain cells to rub together you would know ‘Fragrance’ has to be the stupidest stage name in history.

LMAO!!!!

Please, change your name. Please, I’m begging you, for YOUR OWN sake. Please!!!

12. Sugabelly

June 9, 2009 at 8:56 pm

plus the worst name ever.

13. Sola

June 9, 2009 at 11:19 pm

This video is so razz. Can’t believe DJ tee did this?
    Fragrance??? I think there has to be some kind of standard in Naija music industry. While there are a lot of great artists out there, I think there are a lot more that are just in it because daddy can give me money or worse my Sugar daddy can give me money to shoot a video. Please if you have a degree stick to it. Music is a natural talent not something you buy with money. If you want fame search for other avenues.

And by the way, this is my personal opinion don’t slaughter me

14. Aribaba

June 10, 2009 at 10:07 am

Fragrance needs to improve on her singing, and the quality of the video is pretty poor…. that being said, I think the babe has some potential if she had the right people around her… she can break out of that “fine for nothing” thing people are calling her.

15. wienna

June 11, 2009 at 12:32 am

She can’t sing to save her tiny-self. I don’t think she can ever reach half of the level Omawunmi, Peelola, Niyola etc have reached. No be curse abeg don’t shoot me o.

• Wale

December 15, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Two years after!!! Now am back here. The same concept was used for Tiwa Savage in Kele Kele love and everybody kept mute. Why do we love running people down when we personally do not even have a career path. This is 2011 and Fragrance’s album is out and selling on itunes, emusic, anmazon mp3, rhapsody, facebook and she even has a free download valid till January 2nd, 2012 on http://fragrancekayoh.4shared.com. Where is Niyola 2day? Most of you just need to think before you type.