Music

New Video: L’Ami Feat. MI – Know

BellaNaija.com

lami miL’Ami has finally released the full video for fan favourite ‘Know‘ featuring MI.
We LOVE it!

L’Ami will be holding her official album launch at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos soon, see details below.

lamiintuitioniv

1. nnenna

November 25, 2009 at 3:06 pm

i like…except no one wakes up in the morning with makeup..hehehe

2. myself

November 25, 2009 at 7:21 pm

hehehe. True that.

3. Anya

November 25, 2009 at 9:38 pm

I like how this song is basically a whisper. You know every TING! Bad hair…but good love song!

• Alubidi

January 31, 2011 at 11:42 pm

my best nigerian male and female duet/duo/combo track. so romantic

4. bukky

November 25, 2009 at 11:38 pm

LMAO….see fresh make up on a just waking up face o!
    the song is just okay jare

5. bukky

November 25, 2009 at 11:39 pm

plus her facial expressions are a bit weird!

6. Ola

November 26, 2009 at 9:44 am

This song is MAAAD (Mad as in good). Weird facial expressions or not, this is one of the best songs I’ve heard this year! Nigerian musicians wake up, all songs must not have a party theme, I’m so refreshed by this track. Meanwhile Bella, why haven’t you put up “Oyibo” by Anogiri yet? Don’t slack mehn! LOL

7. truth

November 26, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Totally love the song n video.if nigerians cud focus on the positive we’d go far.she’s clearly wearing his shirt n thinking about him.doesn’t mean she just woke up!stop hating!its a simple love song n video.I like that they didn’t over-try jare.lol

8. hannah m

November 26, 2009 at 9:35 pm

ive met her before and wasnt impressed by her personality, but i wont take anything away from her, this was a good video and song..shame about the dead animal on the top of her head though…

9. pam

November 26, 2009 at 11:31 pm

i love this child, its mellow, sensual with great production and shes totally into it.

10. TJ

November 27, 2009 at 3:33 pm

I remember when they dissed Asa!thank goodness for good music.I heard some of her songs on inspiration fm and I’m blown away.I like this video bcos its simple n wen it came on mtv base my whole family loved it so I say well done n pray u reach the top!

11. az in...

December 1, 2009 at 3:46 am

aww… I like the song esp the chemistry between her and MI. It looks so real. I don’t like that she says everyTing tho. It should be everyTHing.

12. RuuD

December 4, 2009 at 2:56 pm

She sings like them Floetry babes…

13. blanc

December 9, 2009 at 3:51 pm

this song is so good i wanna eat it.ok,dis has joined the list of songs that we as nigerians can use to brag to other countries cos it’s good.the production of the song to the video is awesome.if i,blanc a.k.a soundcarpenter can say it,then know it is it.by the way lami hoping for a collabo with u in future.till then,BLANC OUT.

14. bisola

December 14, 2009 at 6:19 pm

i love dis song,her connection with MI was superb,d facial expressions was lovely n ever since i heard d song av nt stop singin.but rily wen r we goin to start lovin her own n stop lookin 4 fault her n der.

15. kamal bhadmus

December 18, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I LOVE THIS SONG

16. Muna

December 26, 2009 at 11:41 pm

d song is sooo great…one of them that seem to be constantly on ‘replay’ in my head!! dont dig d other ‘nuthin’, though.

17. Muna

December 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm

as 4 d video, infact i’m voting it d best collabo i’ve seen around…they are so believable.

18. tosyn

January 15, 2010 at 8:37 am

love the song, love the album, love the chick, love the video!
    did i say love enough?

19. bukenzo

March 10, 2010 at 12:17 am

i can feel their chemistry oozing thru my laptop. lovely, xcept for the ‘everyting’

20. Demak

May 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Great song. Best male/female Nigerian duet I’ve heard. Just heard it 1st time now and i’m blown away

21. me here

May 31, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I love this probably because it’s just like a whisper

You guys would appreciate it better when listening to the audio

22. "mi"

July 27, 2010 at 1:27 pm

BEEF… Lami sure made me proud irrespective of her bad hair, makeup… lyrics is da bomb. At least she was considerate enuf 2 take of her shoes for MI.