Events

From the Catwalks to your Closet! Deola Sagoe SALE starts on the 3rd of April 2010

BellaNaija.com

Deola Sagoe SALE

We are so excited about this! Deola Sagoe, the legendary Nigerian design house which revolutionized the Nigerian fashion industry with their exquisite artistic pieces is having a SALE. We have never seen the words Deola Sagoe , discount and SALE in the same sentence before so we are uber-elated!

The sale includes ALL ready-to-wear items and starts on Saturday April 3, 2010. If you have ever wanted to own a Deola Sagoe piece, this is your opportunity. For a limited time you can get your hands on flirty dresses, embellished skirts, tailored trousers and lots more. Past couture favorites featured on catwalks from Jamaica, New York and South Africa will also be on sale at discounted rates. This sale clears the way for Deola Sagoe’s summer collection and unveiling of Deola Sagoe Basics, a line of polos, t-shirts and jeans for men and women.

The sale takes place at the Deola Sagoe Flagship Store/Showroom – Plot 292F Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos.

1. Smiley

March 28, 2010 at 11:04 pm

Yay!!! I’ve been wondering if/when this will happen! Seeing as I’m all the way in Canada I have to rely on my mother to get me something…I just hope she remembers to actually get me at least ONE dress cos she’s the only person I know that loves Deola Sagoe more than me, she might just get for herself only 🙁
    **getting on my knees and praying my way into her head**

2. Lamide A.

March 28, 2010 at 11:20 pm

I am so bitter I’m not in Lagos right now! Chei…She needs to holla at the Jand peeps jo! LOL

3. Unknown

March 29, 2010 at 11:07 am

I just wanted to point out that the first outfit with the red skirt is from Zedeye’s fashion collection not Deola’s. This might well be an error which needs to be addressed.

4. BellaNaija.com

Bella

March 29, 2010 at 8:44 pm

aww. That’s bad. We got the collage from a source who made the mistake. Am sure there was no bad intention behind it but we apologise. We love Zed Eye and were actually at that K2C show so should have spotted it.
    Thanks!!!!!

5. Blossom

March 30, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Finally!!!!!!! I really pray I get the nicest pieces before all y’all stampede into the store! Lol. I shall be there… early and equipped! 😉

6. dn't wanna be named

April 1, 2010 at 8:53 pm

i just checked deola sagoe’s website and this same dress is there as part of her collections. why dn’t u chk her website to verify things.

7. Pingback: Events This Weekend: WAPI Finale | Deola Sagoe SALE | Mango SALE | zuriBelle Design Suite | Bella Naija