News

New Video: YQ – Dresscode ft Naeto C & E-Jay

BellaNaija.com

You may know him as the musician who gave us “I Like Girls” or featured on the Naeto C track “Duro“, now YQ has unleashed a new video featuring labelmate Naeto C and E-Jay.
YQ Jubril the new emerging superstar on Storm Records who is signed through an exclusive partnership with 2koncepts entertainment.

The video was directed by Bobby Boulders and shot at The Palms Shopping Mall in Lagos. It features a fashion show and buzzing ambiance.
As you watch the video, look out for cameos from DJ Neptune and Iceberg Slim.

YQ’s debut album “I Am YQ” will be released soon.

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. missy

June 4, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Same ole same ole!!!!

2. coy

June 4, 2010 at 3:43 pm

well,,, well,,, well…

how do i say ‘not good’ delicately?

Naeto C always delivers

3. wura

June 4, 2010 at 4:53 pm

very nice video show casing some of the designers at the palms

4. Ujubaby

June 4, 2010 at 6:04 pm

D only reason I watched it 2 d end is becos Naeto C was there. I wonder who gave those guys those outfits, or who told them they looked fly wiv those horrible specs. In my own opinion, if d guy really wants to go far lyke Psquare, mo’hitz crew and d rest, he should try and “9jarize” his music!

5. curious observer

June 4, 2010 at 7:04 pm

the bow legs of the first chic on the runway while Naeto C was rapping na die!!!!!

6. africanqueen

June 4, 2010 at 11:47 pm

y those vidoe looks some much like Jay Z “change clothes” video. well i wish them well and success and neato c my man!!!:)

7. Yenih

June 5, 2010 at 12:07 am

I love the song and the video. I’m not a Nigerian and I feel I can easily relate to what he’s saying. The video is top quality and straight to the point. He’s always delivered on every track he’s ever been featured on. He’s got great potential.

8. LOU

June 5, 2010 at 8:02 am

I LIKE IT!

9. fre

June 5, 2010 at 9:59 am

OK, n so i hear d models didnt know about the video.
    Dear bobby boulders, y now?

10. Young Buck

June 5, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Very innovative, good job

11. lolade

June 6, 2010 at 12:01 am

i didnt watch it to the end, but that dude with long hair needs are hair cut on blade number 2, also wayfarer is not for everyone, so please dont follow trends or shld i say dont be a fashion victim
    Good concept, re- the runway and stuff, good voice, but mehn why do they think my worry is prada, gucci or lv…i have stepped up its bottega, or balenciaga..but seriously tho, we are not all materialistic! find new lyrics!! now they are saying they will sort out all designers, when u ask them, they will she is a GOLDDIGGER, well i dont mind looking

12. oyinda

June 6, 2010 at 10:53 am

Very classy Naija looks so good in this 1 ,going to get some ankara myself or iro and buba lol!

13. aosgrl