WIMBIZ, a non-profit organization, established to be “the catalyst that elevates the profile and influence of women in management and business” announces her 9th Annual Conference scheduled to hold on November 4th & 5th, 2010. The Annual Conference is WIMBIZ’s flagship event which holds November of every year since 2002, with over 300 women in attendance.
Last year’s Annual Conference sought to examine and articulate the need for women in management and business to redefine the rules for staying and growing in business with the theme “Change the Game & Make A Difference”. This year, the theme is: “Impact Your World”.
It is no longer enough to be successful in any area of endeavour we have carved for ourselves and remain detached from the communities we live in, our society and the world at large. We believe that everyone should seek to leave an indelible mark of their lives and significance and in doing this, impact lives, communities and the world at large with their resources, time and intellect. Our conference theme for 2010 seeks to identify and celebrate the reportable, quantifiable difference or potential difference we all are making or can make in our society even as we celebrate our nation’s 50th Independence anniversary.
The sub-themes are:
* Pre-Conference: Health, Wellness and Transformation
* Inspire Me – Everyday People Impacting their World
* Debate: Do I have to be in Politics to impact my world?
* From Success to Significance
* Q & A: Raising Children in a Difficult World
* Show Me the Money: SME Financing & Investments
50% OFF REGISTRATION FEE!
As the catalyst that seeks to elevate the profile and influence of women in management and business, WIMBIZ is offering a LIMITED number of spaces to interested entrepreneurs and corporate executives who wish to attend our 2010 Annual Conference and cannot afford the total conference fee.
To be considered for this 50% sponsorship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be between the ages of 25 – 35 years;
2. a) Be a business owner for at least three years in an operating and registered business ( please provide proof);
b) Be a corporate executive earning less than N1.2m per annum (please provide proof)
3. Send in a profile of self and /or business and why you are eligible for the part sponsorship.
Applications open August 2nd and close 12noon on August 31st.
Please send all applications to:
The Executive Secretary, WIMBIZ
Suite A3 Falomo Shopping Complex
Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Save The Date
WOMEN IN MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS
9th Annual Conference
Theme: Impact Your World
Date: November 4th – 5th, 2010
Venue: Zinnia Hall, Eko Hotel & Suites