Music

BN Exclusive – Video WORLD PREMIERE: 9ice – Energy

BellaNaija.com

9ice is on FIRE this week!
Here is the brand spanking new video for his track ‘Energy‘.
The video was directed by Sesan.

1. Letsgo

November 10, 2010 at 11:57 am

hmmm not sure about this one…but clear video. Could d ladies wear something that has to do with being in a mechanic garage rather than dress like they are in a club…just what I think shaaa. All the same we are moving forward. Peace!

• kayode Nerzxers

November 13, 2010 at 5:42 am

i support what you said. The video is gd but it would haVe been better with more well dressed traditional dancers. i believe he has gt designer traditional wears too, that will be be better than the jeans. but he try shaa.

2. erica

November 10, 2010 at 12:08 pm

the song is nice but i dont see a connection between the song and the video.

3. Damola

November 10, 2010 at 12:35 pm

This is beautiful.

4. Ajose

November 10, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Goshhhhh..I think 9ice is well underestimated…
    A little input of hausa, Ibo and yoruba,in just one song…on a nice and simple beat..A cool and relaxed song yet full of wonderful lyrics.

If you understand yoruba, then u’ll appreciate the rhythms in this song..Keep doing what u do best and am sure hates will remain dumbfounded always

haters- The more u hate, the better he becomes

Just keep doing your

Good to see improvement in his video.

5. samson

November 10, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Ruggedman is the greatest. 9ice the ingrate.

• bee

November 10, 2010 at 2:40 pm

off point!

• hateunrealisticpeople

November 10, 2010 at 4:29 pm

thank you so much bee…Samson where d hell did that come from?

6. fm

November 10, 2010 at 12:52 pm

na wa o ,whos hating on dis one now,som ppl r so quick to blurt out “hater” like deres some price to be won for it…b4 i get to distracted,nice vid 9ce..keep shinning!!!

7. CC

November 10, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Like the song, don’t get the video but then again I never get videos these days. I think it’s funny that 9ice is the one with the slimmest waist and flattest abs in the video sha.

• mariaah

November 10, 2010 at 2:00 pm

haha my thought exactly..lol…

• Stella

November 10, 2010 at 2:05 pm

LMAO!!!

• Miss ATL

November 10, 2010 at 2:52 pm

*dead*

• missy~spectacularrr

November 11, 2010 at 7:54 pm

oh ma days!

8. Telani

November 10, 2010 at 1:32 pm

so what is the video saying, Are the girls are suppose to sexy or what, chei. Na wa ohh – is there anything nigeria will do without copying the WEST (America) – i mean can you be unique in anything for once. Bafooonery at best. Nice SOng – STUPID VIDEO

• Hangout

November 10, 2010 at 1:48 pm

There are some reasonable videos that do not have the western attitude in them. This video is just crap but the song is nice. This song has been out for a while now.

• Anthony Timi Ogunmuyiwa

November 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm

LMAO

9. mariaah

November 10, 2010 at 2:11 pm

These babes can’t even “suck belle make dem shirt fine”…
    Okay, a video shot in a garage and he’s wearing long sleeve shirt and jeans while the dancers aka “sexy babes” are wearing party/club wear! Seriously, what happened to creativity? How about he’s on some over-all/utility wear p including the babes too but in playsuit type (showing a little cleavage of course, with banging long legs)? It would have been bad ass sexy. The title of the song is “Energy” yet, it looks like every ounce of it was zapped out the video before I pressed play.. Jo o!!
    Rant (not exactly) over!!

• mariaah

November 10, 2010 at 2:16 pm

I actually appreciate some parts like the crushed light bulb, kpanglo and show my logo part..

• DUDU

November 11, 2010 at 8:33 am

My thoughts exactly, besides the girl/s legs are too fat sef. Lovely skin but too fat .

10. iREAD

November 10, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Eh-nah-gy!?! Lol.

Crisp video still.

• Stee

November 10, 2010 at 2:32 pm

You drink ‘likwo’, you get ‘ehnahji’.

11. moi

November 10, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Me I believe Sesan should be shot, or someone should pluwwwwwwwssssssssss advice to go back to film school or take at least a directing class…..His videos are always classless, from bluriing the pixels in most Mohit vid ( as if he using a cheap camera……come on how much is an alpha Sony camera or a d series Nikon or so) D’prince nu vid is total trash, I cant even begin to analyse….Anyways bk to this particular 9ice video; all I can say is, at least this time, the pixel of the video is clear, bt the context, typical Sesan- stupid……….Pls I am in need of quality sensible musik vidoe; we gotten so many over this yr and all Sesan’s product just naturally annoy me…

Ok I gat to stop now, cos it seems I am ranting and hating, when that is sooooo not my intention. I am just an overbearing music and music video analyst

12. D.O.T.M.H.

November 10, 2010 at 7:04 pm

mscheew

13. Jade82

November 10, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Nice video and song too…even though i don’t understand the lyrics…it’s calm and relaxing…

14. adeflynaija

November 10, 2010 at 8:29 pm

sorry 9ice, no exactly well put together

15. ugo

November 11, 2010 at 12:46 am

im sorry, but the video is uncreative. same ol’, same ol’ … and is there like only two scenes/camera angles?
    … anyway, 9ice is looking 9ice. the hair suits him.

16. Ms Tee

November 11, 2010 at 3:17 am

The video lacks energy!!

17. Olivia

November 11, 2010 at 8:05 am

Ewww…the girl in the black dress has an old woman’s boobs (should have worn a bra)!!
    Song is ‘Energy’ and the beat is boring n putting me to sleep…talk about irony! Love 9ice but this is just off point for me..

18. missy-spectacularrr

November 11, 2010 at 7:51 pm

one word…WACK! forget hating oh, i love 9ce but this video no make am! the gal in gray is so WRONG for the part!

19. EBELE

November 12, 2010 at 12:54 am

WACK wack wack!!!!!! Total B.S. ‘Weak lyrics – imagine ” I have so much energy in me dat u will want to be my groupie” What sexist lyrics total nonsence!!!!!!! This guy is so over rated. Adding ibo, youruba and hausa together in parts of the song dat doesnt make sence. DISAPPOINTED

20. Shola

November 12, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Nice job

21. Nigeria Music

November 12, 2010 at 7:08 pm

9ice is really talented, he keeps getting better by the day… see his profile and watch his videos from these links…

22. Oby

November 15, 2010 at 1:01 am

Absolute rubbish, the song is nice but the video is pointless. Most videos help me like the songs more, but this just ruined it. Energy ko weakness ni

23. bankizzle

November 16, 2010 at 6:26 am

energy-less video.

24. bankizzle

November 16, 2010 at 6:28 am

i just dont see the point..im totally clueless.

25. dami

November 16, 2010 at 9:28 pm

this song sound alike it remind me of that beat gbamu gbamu lol kinda boring

• Browncoffee

November 16, 2010 at 9:58 pm

Totally agree. All his songs sound the same. U listen to one, u’ve heard them all. And why da heck is he pronouncing it enAgy? it’s enErgy mate

26. STEVE D' AFROKID

April 19, 2011 at 12:44 pm

would u all stop condemning people