Music

Mr. Incredible takes on Super C! Naeto C interviews M.I and M.I interviews Naeto C for the December ’10 issue of HI Mag

BellaNaija.com

Hi Magazine celebrates its December issue with a Double Issue which covers arguably the best rappers in Nigeria; M.I & Naeto C.

Just in case you have been living under a rock,  M.I has just released his sophomore album “M.I:2” and this will be his first exclusive interview since his debut, and get this, he is interviewed by fellow rapper Naeto C whose new album “Super C Season” is rumoured to drop Dec 17th, which is also his birthday.

It’s refreshing to see that rappers are able to sit face-face and have intellectual conversations about their Careers – Politics, despite their rumoured “beefs” and what not now. It’s quite a delightful read, and the M.I issue is up to read for FREE on www.Himagazine.TV “Click read now”.

They also got a chance to listen to each other’s albums, and you get to find out what they think about the albums.

Like that’s not interesting enough! The ‘Queen Ambassador’ launches her “Diary” in this issue of Hi Magazine as well. Oluwadamilola Agbajor, the current winner of the Miss Nigerian pageant will have a monthly column in Hi Magazine throughout her reign telling us with her own words her experience as she take us through an indepth coverage of her pet project “As a beauty queen, the first lines of action are my pet project. My pet project are a long term goal, it’s for and about the youth in Nigeria. There are going to be youth centers all over Nigeria, in these centers, there would be different activities such as dancing, catering, swimming, and all sporting activities. Experts in various fields will teach and help develop the youth in their area of interests, there will be prizes awarded to people with outstanding performances.
Checkout the rest of her Diary as well on www.HiMagazine.TV by clicking “Read Now”.

Hi Magazine is Nigeria’s foremost Entertainment Magazine with a focus on Film, Music and Sports in Nigeria.

1. Gbagaun!

November 25, 2010 at 8:35 pm

First!!!
    So excited about. Like my two fave rappers!
    kini big deal 🙂

2. Ready

November 25, 2010 at 9:26 pm

MI and Naeto C?! How did they know this is what I wanted for thanksgiving? I love these men, and not on a groupie love. To make the songs they do on that level is amazing. And though I question some of Naeto C’s songs like “Ashewo”, that he got an M.Sc when he didn’t have to puts him on another level in my mind. And MI, that short black boy from Jos just has…something…apart from the lyrical skills that makes me….anyhoo, I will be reading this on the website and hustling for concert tickets when I get to Naija.

3. NNENNE

November 26, 2010 at 4:38 am

I cannt ‘ wait.

4. Brittle Paper

November 26, 2010 at 5:14 am

Miss Nigeria sound pretty ditzy. Is she normal?

5. fokasibe

November 26, 2010 at 8:44 am

M to the I, Mr. Incredible/ Most Immaculate/ Mic Inspector/ MC Interrogator/ the Music Innovator/ Mankind Illustrator…MI on the MIC/ yeah he got a lot of swag tho’ he’s not MP/ just a bad MC/ anoti for the year 2G and forever……
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me I’m no magician/ that change my condition/ but I turn things around / I’ma beat that description/ I’ma be like a pyramid/ I’m not no Egyptian/ I’m sitting on prescription/ Can turn this to fiction/ when it comes to the girls/ that’s a whole other story/ Only keep the ones/ that can cook and clean for me/ so when I get pot full of soup and the rice that I like/ I do like the maggi cube/ that spice up your life (shikena)/ Only cos I’m MC/ the only MC with an MSC/ so don’t be surprised when they jealous me/ I know levels don’ change cos they select me (shikena)/ Ose Baba God o/ we celebrate as if we just hit the lotto/ Hmm….and what you done is a lot o!/ because levels don’ change….
    They are the absolute BEST male rappers in 9ja! (Sorry Dora) I love this!!! Looking fwd to reading (Don’t mind me, agbaya…I just love my music!!!)

• Ms. Jayee

November 26, 2010 at 9:54 am

SPOT ON!!!!!

6. Doll

November 26, 2010 at 2:34 pm

interesting

7. Oj Adedamola...

November 27, 2010 at 12:09 am

Aint nothing like this….Go Mr Incredible and super duper C.

8. Sheyi

November 27, 2010 at 1:47 pm

nice one there…. i’m happy and wish this
    continues amongst them all

SHALOM

9. ayobami

November 30, 2010 at 6:24 pm

U guys rock

10. Divalicious Damie

December 6, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Hi Mag ROCKS!!!! I just love them unlike the othe magazines around, they are simply unique…godd job Hi Mag!

11. Miss face

December 8, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Fokasibe, YoU Goooooood! but wait, are those your lyrics? impressed.

12. Nnamdi ekechi

February 5, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Mehn mi is just haha mehn dough mode’s punch line is just better than sun headline,but mi vocal is not local am not 2 be charged i did lowcall mi sounds lyke he knowall.

13. opeyemi oni

May 23, 2011 at 11:48 am

14. Raindrize

April 27, 2013 at 8:04 am

Mi and neato c ,i appreciate u all 4 wat u av done.and am a upcoming artice hoping to join the chocityboiz thankz dis my numba.08139240941