Music

Djinee re-releases “Thank You” feat. Lindsey & “My Pillow” just in time for Valentine’s Day

BellaNaija.com

Valentine’s Day is coming up soon!
What will you be doing on that special lovers day (or some would say commercial “pocket drainer”).
Though his most recent hit was the uptempo track “Overkillin”, Nigerian musician, Djinee is known for his soulful songs – “Ego” and “I No Dey Shame”. To help you celebrate Valentine’s Day, Djinee has re-released two tracks from his eponymous debut album.
The songs are “Thank You” which features Lindsey and “My Pillow“.
Djinee is currently working on his sophomore album.

Listen to Djinee featuring Lindsey – Thank You
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DJinee-ft-Lindsey-Thank-You.mp3]

Listen to Djinee – My Pillow
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/DJinee-My-Pillow.mp3]

1. partyrider

February 5, 2011 at 11:50 pm

i love the thank you song..
    nice job man

2. Timma

February 5, 2011 at 11:54 pm

Djineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love these songs, very lovely!Well done!I cant even make up my mind which one I love more, Thank u or Pillow???? Well done, proud of u!

3. THE AMAKA

February 6, 2011 at 12:25 am

Djinee is highly highly highly highly underrated! he deserves more recognition than he is getting.
    LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Ready

February 6, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Lol, I guess. I would have been a hard-core Djinee fan but I went to a concert 2 years ago where he performed and I got turned off big time by him. Banky W, M.I, Sound Sultan, and a bunch of others were allowed to do 2 songs each, and he was allowed just one. He knew this coming on stage, but wasted his first song on some girl while he was squeezing her entire body.
      Anyhoo, he tries to sing the second one, and Basketmouth who was the host comes on stage ’cause it was time to present the next artiste. Besides, the DJ wasn’t playing Djinee’s next song since he was entitled to only one. Sha o, Djinee ignores Basket and starts acappela-ing the new song he wants to introduce to us…as Basket steps to him, he storms off talking ’bout “This would never happen at the Grammys.”
      When you know what is expected of you but put yourself on star level, and waste your first impression on objectifying a woman, I lose respect. Fast. Future radio interviews he’s done have done nothing to change my mind…he just comes off as cocky and arrogant.

• THE AMAKA

February 7, 2011 at 2:22 am

WOW! didn’t know any of that. I haven’t seen him in concert or heard any of her interviews, so i just know him by his music.
      he is VERY talented though. but if what you said is true, he needs to work on his attitude.
      maybe thats why he hasn’t been getting the recognition he deserves. but personal beef shouldn’t affect him, now should it?
      i guess he tried to pull a “Kanye” lol

4. Girl

February 6, 2011 at 5:41 am

Two nice songs; the first one plays over in my head

5. ashbaby

February 6, 2011 at 7:09 am

Gosh,i am sp in love with Djinee and his songs,i wish we’d get married……

• Miss Face

February 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Awwwwwwww…………………!Goodluck

6. bobbydox

February 6, 2011 at 7:28 pm

nice one bro great vocal ability

7. pam

February 6, 2011 at 10:15 pm

this is lindsey from project fame he featured? if so im glad shes getting out there

8. kenora

February 7, 2011 at 1:36 am

luv it so much,this we be among my wedding song.

9. ikidnow