News

Connect with Maltina and Win Invites to the Maltina “Sharing Happiness” Party – February 12 2011

BellaNaija.com

The last few years have been exciting for Maltina. The brand has led the malt drinks segment in Nigeria for 35 years and now it is connecting with customers in new ways. On the 12th of February 2011,  Maltina will be hosting a special “Sharing Happiness” event at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos. This event is part of a brand rejuvenation process to ensure Maltina remains connected to the sophisticated and savvy 21st century Nigerian consumers. You can win invites to this event by logging on to www.maltina-nigeria.com. Invites will also be given away via radio contests on 96.9 Cool FM, 95.1 Wazobia, Rhythm 93.7, 90.9 Top Radio, 99.9 Beat FM and 92.3 Inspiration FM, so listen in for your chance to experience Maltina and be part of the “Sharing Happiness” campaign.

Here is more information on Maltina and its new initiative:
According to Maltina representatives, the initiative stems from the brand’s desire to continuously offer the Nigerian consumer the highest possible value for money. “The brand should always remain appealing and aspirational to consumers and should always remain in the lead versus competitor offerings. That is why we have chosen to “premiumize” and refresh the brand’s identity. Maltina is confident that it will further carry on the positive image of the brand as the number one nourishing malt drink and as the brand that inspires sharing happy moments with loved ones.

We must also tell you that Maltina remains the same in composition and taste and can be enjoyed as before. Only now, it carries a modern new label that will better help it standout amongst other malts and give Maltina even more appeal.

The design elements of the refreshed brand uses a number of interesting colours, all with great significance in Maltina’s new identity; classic white for purity, black for boldness and rich content, warm red for energy and vitality, orange for vibrancy, yellow for happiness and gold as a promise of high quality. The new look and new pay-off line contribute to the brand being perceived as the number one malt drink, best known for its superior nourishment and for ‘sharing happiness’. This means that Maltina will not only nourish and revitalise consumers as it did before, but will also inspire moments to share happiness with friends, family and loved ones at home, at school, at work, at parties and social functions alike. In addition to the Maltina bottle, the Maltina ‘Can’ will also carry the vibrant new look. The Maltina bottle and ‘Can’ will continue to share nourishment as well as happiness with everyone, everywhere.”

The consumers’ ever changing needs and environment require that a market leader such as Maltina stay contemporary and relevant. To support the new packaging and positioning, there will be full media support. To this end, new TV commercials, radio spots, press and outdoor ads will be unveiled.

The Maltina brand is noted for exploring creative avenues to consistently engage and reward its teeming consumers. One of these creative consumer engagement platforms is the popular and highly rated Maltina Dance All (MDA) TV reality show, a platform for promoting family values and bonding.

Since it hit the Nigerian market in 1976, Maltina has consistently satisfied its consumers with high quality natural malt drink, fortified with essential vitamins and minerals. It is the first and only malt drink officially endorsed by the Nutrition Society Nigeria. This provides Nigerians the vitality and superior nourishment necessary for their daily activities – including those special fun moments shared with friends and loved ones.

Sponsored Content

1. THE AMAKA

February 7, 2011 at 6:45 am

not really a fan of Maltina (especially when someone tried to serve it to me warm–blah!)
    but loving the new look, it does catch my attention.

2. Kene

February 7, 2011 at 8:52 am

Wow dis nu luk is cool, pls who has specifics on what time to listen to the radio stations cos i sure wanna attend this parry

3. lawson

February 7, 2011 at 11:32 am

maltina,ur new is so kool even made me stop drikind beer,just don’t want to be left out of the party.

4. Kike

February 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm

So I went on their website and indeed I was able to upload a simple photo of my peeps and I laughing. Let’s see if I get a VIP pass. New look is really cool…definitely a younger look. Pls when r the radio programs on?

5. Nike

February 8, 2011 at 11:03 am

@Kike listen 2 WAZOBIA 2moro morning, top fm on thurs morning, den inspiration on friday beats on Saturday evenings. friday evening time is between 5 and 6pm, den mornings is btw 6 to 10am

6. joy,orji

February 8, 2011 at 7:24 pm

i love listen 2 wazobia fm and mannie nd amaka on cool fm nd joyce cos without them i wont no that my best cherish drink has move from best 2 greater maltina,the new look is very super.

7. erinosho ebunife

February 9, 2011 at 9:26 pm

i drink maltina but dont buy for people before but with the new look i luv to give it to my guest. good concept i love to be ur guest

8. bidemi adetola

February 12, 2011 at 8:17 am

I uploaded my pictures on d website without giving it a second tot n to my suprise i was called dat i won n will be given a VIP treatment… Am gonna av so much fum today … Yippy!!! Maltina u da ISH!

9. Bidemi Adetola

February 14, 2011 at 12:57 pm

OMG! The event was explosive…. Limozine treatment for my friends n i….Lots of gifts won… Am so excited… I had fun….Thanks to maltina…

10. OBOH GODSTIME

June 14, 2011 at 11:52 pm

i need some one to tell me how do i get maltina into maltina dance show i mean that i need a form or if they is any thing i need to do before i can qualify for the maltina show.pls some one talk to me,thankgod f0o you all

11. Odey Gabriel Eje

January 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm

What measure can i use to be part of the show with my families

12. ojo joseph

March 27, 2012 at 9:40 am

what are the prerequisites

13. Agbawo philip o

April 3, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Maltina new look is attractive,waoo, i like drinking maltina

14. MR ADEMOLA ADEYEMI

April 15, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Maltina is good for me, I drink Maltina at interval, i want to belong to one of the maltina winner.

• MR ADEMOLA ADEYEMI

April 15, 2012 at 7:31 pm

What else is respected of me to do before i become a winner in maltina promo

15. makolo maoday

April 22, 2012 at 6:12 pm

my prayer is to be one of the winner in this on going promo. kudos maltina

16. Israel

April 28, 2012 at 10:15 am

I like 2 maltina happiness promo

17. Alubarica.

April 29, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Im the of maltina vans and im allways drink maltina.to let my blood dey campe.heither with milk.or with ugwu leaf.or ordinary malt.hi so much vote for maltina.

18. chukwuemeksa

April 30, 2012 at 3:57 pm

where is maltina redemption centre in owerri. I won some stuff.

19. medinat omobola

May 1, 2012 at 10:15 am

Maltina!!! Sharing happiness! Ever since, I had been adapted to maltina drinking. I preferred drinking it than any other soft drink on earth. Once I drink maltina, I regain my strength and becomes energetic.initially, maltina cares but now it also allows you to share happiness with friends and family. †ђξ more U̶̲̥̅̊ drink maltina, †ђξ more U̶̲̥̅̊ share happiness. Enjoy Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя life with maltina!!!!!!!!

20. Imabibo balafama

May 1, 2012 at 5:50 pm

I wish to b a member

21. Pastor chimezie innocent ezechinyere

May 2, 2012 at 7:16 am

I love the game and it is good for our people at least it encourages people to stop taking hot drinks and maltina also nurishe the body with all kind nutrients

22. Herbert O. Nobleman

May 5, 2012 at 7:10 pm

I love maltina for it nourishs body much more than other soft drinks. Much more their promotion is the best because
    It’s real. Keep it up MALTINA

23. Noble

May 11, 2012 at 11:52 pm

It is a marvelous thing as for me.A landlord, I am great somuch I can,t sleep in the night because of happiness multina give me if that i know that it is a game of chance The Brewery manage for balance me my money

24. OLUGHU CHIDI AGWU

May 12, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I LOVE MALTINA BECAUSE IT IS NON ALCOHOLIC WITH ARRAYS OF VITAMINE AND MINARALS.OOOOH CANDY MALTINA.

25. Promise njoku

May 12, 2012 at 4:44 pm

I luv maltina is my best drink i pray dt god wil conut liftin d compn higher, higher..i wil luv 2 be there, god help me.

26. Yemisi Obayemi

May 13, 2012 at 10:44 am

Many people sent to register for April 2nd to May 25th 2012 promo, but were turned down. WHY? After sent the correct code/data through sms; but still received invalid reply. Is there any explanation for this? Despite the fact that we love to drink maltina and still market to people.

27. Irojiogu Emmanuel

May 14, 2012 at 10:05 am

I luv maltina, I luv drinking it nd I wan 2 b one of d winner.

28. Aruomah christopher Emeka

May 16, 2012 at 11:43 am

I luv drinking maltina almost everyday.pls i got what is required to win a house but i don’t know were to submit it,pls i need direction.Am in cotonou my number is +22999390776 or +22995068254

29. KOSONONYE SATURDAY

May 19, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Maltina is one of my favourite drink! and i belief that one of these days i will be invited to maltina sharing happiness promo. Maltina keep doing what you are doing for your good image in Nigeria as you keep your words and standard

30. Mrs. Alabi

May 25, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Maltinal is my fovourite drink i love it. pls how where can i submit my smile, free drink and the number that i will text my house too. pls help am in kaduna state. my email is [email protected]

31. dammy

July 10, 2012 at 6:55 pm

maltinal dance all on my mind,,,i love the competetion so much………….

32. dammy

July 10, 2012 at 6:58 pm

thank you maltinal for the gift you gave to me at last year competetion in ibadan

33. Loveth osademe

September 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Maltina u guys re d best bt i ave nt really had d opportunity to showcase wat i ave got……so,nxt yr will definitely nt pass me by……kip up d gud works…..GOD bless