News

For the Moguls & Mogulettes! StyleMania Magazine presents “The Investment Issue” with Cover Star Funmi Iyanda, Asa, Seun Kuti & More

StyleMania Magazine is just on its 3rd Issue but the magazine is already gaining legions of stylish fans.

The Investment issue of StyleMania Magazine features media entrepreneur Funmi Iyanda as its cover star! In the accompanying interview, Funmi “reveals her success, fears and future plans” She also looks pretty hot in a blue Bridget Awosika dress on the cover of the magazine. According to the StyleMania team, this issue serves as a guide to looking fashionable in the midst of these challenging times and offers alternatives with affordable options. The Investment Issue also includes personalities such as Asa, Seun Kuti and Emmy Collins who are pushing the boundaries in their respective fields.

***
StyleMania Magazine would be holding an exclusive party to celebrate Funmi Iyanda at the Radisson Blu on the 25th of September 2011. For further enquires call 07058109821 or write to [email protected]

1. bobbydox

September 1, 2011 at 10:39 am

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am so loving this Issue of STYLE MANIA MAGAZINE such good quality and personifies glamor to the core, bringing fashion to the limelight

2. Demmy

September 1, 2011 at 10:40 am

I’m sure it will be an interesting issue!

3. partyrider

September 1, 2011 at 10:41 am

ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. spicy

September 1, 2011 at 10:42 am

Funmi Iyanda has just inspired me to join the gym and cut down on my excessive fast food takeouts…she looks better at 40 than i do at 24:(
    And that Chika girl is simply an amazing model!!

• ejay

September 1, 2011 at 11:29 am

Omgggggg!!! As in is that really funmi?? Same thing I was just thinking I must hit the gym fastttt! How dare she look so hot for her age! The Bridget Awosika dress is soooo sick on her! Absolutely love it! I must fit into that same dress soon!

5. amber rose

September 1, 2011 at 10:44 am

Fierce! Hot! This is pushing d envelope. I adore Emmy Collins. Funmi is fun and fearless! How does she do it! D black model wit Chika looks like my friend Genevieve. I love d vinyl records in her hair. Totally creative.

6. Enwongo cleopas

September 1, 2011 at 10:49 am

I really love this collection of people such as asa, chika, iyanda etc. I’l really love to read this. Will start hunting for it…

7. princess onyeukwu

September 1, 2011 at 11:06 am

Is that really funmi iyanda or someone else, whaoooooooo.like serousely how dose she do it ever young,big up girl.

8. Ron

September 1, 2011 at 11:15 am

Funmi Iyanda is Haute!!…Plus she inspires me. God bless her.

9. linda

September 1, 2011 at 11:34 am

Go Funmi. Looking too hot! I love the dress on her she couldn’t have worn it better! Amazingggg body mama!

10. suzy

September 1, 2011 at 11:42 am

I honestly had to do a double take when I first saw this picture of funmi o! Fantastic styling. Much kudos to the Mania team. You lot are doing an amazing job! Best magazine in naija right now abeg! Absolutely love that Bridget Awosika dress you picked for her.So unexpected for funmi and very nice. Loveeee the precise cut and detail of the dress! Too mad! Keep it up people!

11. Adebayo

September 1, 2011 at 11:50 am

Wowww! This is fiyahhhh! God bless you funmi for looking tres tres HOT at 40! Our naija designers dey try too o! Ah that dress on her na 10/10! Much love Bridget Awosika. That is a dress! Chai!

12. anonymous

September 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm

One word…GORGEOUS!

13. Karen

September 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I just loveeeeee this Mania mag! They are so on point with everything! Excellent photography. Aunty Funmi looking tooo hot! That dress on her no be small tins o! She totally rocked it!

14. moses

September 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm

wow… nice one!!!!!

15. pynk

September 1, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Loving Eku’s hair. Some Naija women, please take a hint, match ur weave to ur hair as Eku has done.

16. yeye

September 1, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Dat blue dress is HOT!!!

17. GORI

September 1, 2011 at 1:02 pm

what does Funmi Iyanda have to with Investment?

18. http://diaryofsnw.blogspot.com/

September 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Why the hustler or playboy magazine pose? Terrible pose for a cover magazine! is the article sex or investment related?

19. uju

September 1, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Now I want to turn 40! Funmiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

20. q

September 1, 2011 at 3:32 pm

It’s official, Bella has a HUGE crush on Eku!

• EFE

September 1, 2011 at 10:39 pm

NIGERIA DOES… SHE IS MIXED RACE.

• THE AMAKA

September 4, 2011 at 5:36 pm

LOL, TRUE TRUE! #DEAD

21. Aibee

September 1, 2011 at 3:58 pm

Having seen most of the comments above, I think I’d better keep my comments to myself. BTW, were they trying for a Karen Igho like look? D dress looks like something she wore to one of those ‘welcome back’ events. & What’s with the bum out pose? Investment ehn?! Just asking.

22. quebeecee

September 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm

lovely picture and lovely woman at 40..watever d pose..sex or investment..d woman fine die..haters hug transformer

23. hajiya

September 1, 2011 at 7:12 pm

these mania pple av brought another issue when av not gotten over d factthat i can’t find the last edition anywhere in abuja!!!!!!!!pls where can abuja fans find it????????plzzz

24. bella fan

September 1, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Kelechi Amadi Obi is taking no prisoners with his magazine. loaded… love the Funmi cover. It seems the Kelechi is deliberately shooting succesful women – sexy powerful. I like it. im guessing Modupe Ozuolas cover was the 1st? now that was daring!

25. iTawa

September 1, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Oh wow! Funmi Iyanda looks drop-dead gorgoeus in that dress! Simply amazing…Asaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rocks as usual…I think I’m kinda diggin’ dis magazine =]

26. JC

September 1, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Love Emmy Collins.He such a style icon

27. Mary

September 2, 2011 at 12:49 am

Mannnn what’s bot love about this?! Everything is on point! So proud of our people pushing the envelope and daring to do things right. This is what a cover should look like! Styling, model, the dress, photography, everything is well done! Very good job. Loved the modupe cover too but this is the best so far hands down! When you can make people say is that her?? Then you know you have done something right! Oh and before I forget loveeee how this is not overly photoshopped. Thank goodness. Breath of fresh air

28. Kate

September 2, 2011 at 12:56 am

That dress is stunningggg! I need it! Waaaaaaat!! She’s bringing the heat on in that dress! Funmi Iyanda toh badttttt! I’ve always been inspired by this woman. Love her! Very good role model.

29. adadadi

September 2, 2011 at 3:29 am

not fair oh! i can’t find the mag in my area. help anybody i do kinda stay in the east sha. and funmi look HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she so inspires me especially wen i wanted to lose weight. Nigerian women can stay slim and grow older i so plan too.

30. Priscy

September 2, 2011 at 9:01 am

Funmi my girl, since when she was writing her column Gisting in Tempo Magazine, absolutely love her. Asa, hmmm my kids love her music especially the beautiful Imperfect Album.

31. Ugo

September 2, 2011 at 10:15 am

Ok all other magazines need to take notes here. Mania has made a statement and set the standards. They got everyone saying wow at the cover because they didn’t overdo photoshopping,styling is on point, teamed up with the right designer got her in a ridiculosly HOT dress, no stupid headers and typosjust subtle clean cover! Gbammm! All of these things go all along hand in hand people! Great job, great cover. Can’t stop looking at the picture 🙂 🙂

32. huh

September 2, 2011 at 11:30 am

@ Ugo, u sure say u no de work for mania abi u b their pr manager? wat do u mean that all other mags shd take note,na competition? wat standard exactly? there is always room for improvement,no one shd think they have arrived,u will just fall flat on ur face.

33. t2pitchy

September 2, 2011 at 12:55 pm

hmmm funmi luking so hot.

34. Mma

September 2, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Ref: Photo of the lady in the lovely short green dress inhaling the exquisite scents of aliveness….. Why are her boobs at her waist????

35. chidinma chima

September 3, 2011 at 10:40 am

lovely picture and lovely woman @ 40 that blue dress is HOT

36. chidinma chima

September 3, 2011 at 10:52 am

This is very interesting issue God bless you funmi our naija designess dey try o! funmi is looking HOT.

37. timi

September 4, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Funmi is hot like fire!!!!

38. Obioha

September 5, 2011 at 12:43 am

Is she not supposed to be a journalist?. No, that picture is trashy abeg.

39. yehni

September 5, 2011 at 2:04 am

Sweet 40! Finally, it is just a number!

40. AISHA

September 5, 2011 at 10:35 pm

First of all, I must say well done to the MNANIA TEAM for bringing this magazine to fruition. However, anything worth doing is worth doing well. Which brings me to two things I see not so good with this magazine:
    The font used for the magazine heading is way off. It makes no emotional connection with it’s readers/ viewers. This is a problem I see with a lot of Nigerian owed magazines.
    Funmi Iyanda’s pose is suggesting what exactly? The Image background is so distracting, you have no where to focus your gaze on. Is CNN connected with the water or shacks?

People might wonder why I am being “negative”, but I am not. Not everyone can be in the cheer leading band wagon. No, I don’t have a magazine of mine to show you guys, and because I don’t have one doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be aware of one with quality.

Cheers!

41. Namesabi

September 7, 2011 at 1:16 am

The womanly curves on Seun is sooooooooo sick! lol