News

My Style: Ms. Sole

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130028My Style is one of our favorite features on the BN Style page, and judging from the responses it gathers, I can safely say, it has our readers interested.

BellaNaija reader Ms.Sole of www.lovelifepearls.com is our focus on this edition of My Style. Her’s is simple yet classy and even though she loves fashion, she doesn’t always follow the trends. Ms.Sole absolutely loves color and incorporates them in putting her style pieces together. While chatting with the fashion blogger she tells us about her style and what makes her stand out. Enjoy!

My Style Is
Sophisticated and classy yet chic and fun. I adore classic pieces and tend to steer away from trends. The reason why I like classic fashion pieces is because unlike trends they are versatile, never go out of season and can be worn all year round. I equally adore vintage pieces because of their unique nature and the amazing fact that I can go back in ‘style- time’ and still own a scene! One thing I always have to have is color. There has to be an element of color in my outfits and this is inspired by my African heritage. Besides life is simply not fun in black and white!

Where Style meets Personality
My style much like my personality is fun and has a no-fuss mentality when its being pulled together. For example if I have an event to attend, I typically wont stress or plan an it beforehand. I’m mostly clueless on what I’ll be wearing on that day so I’ll simply go with my mood. If I’m feeling glamorous, it will undoubtedly reflect in my style. No matter how different my style is everyday, it always has an element of me.

Where I Love to Shop
I love shopping and I cant say no to bargains. I mean who can? I love reasonably priced stores like Loehmann’s Zara, H&M, BCBG, Bebe and outlet stores such as: Nordstrom rack; the outlet, Net-a-Porter and Saks off the fifth. Other stores I also love shopping at are ASOS, Ssense etc and I like getting my vintage pieces at unique consignment stores.

Hair Glam
For my hair I don’t really go all out. I work out often so I tend to be lazy with my hair. I always end up sweating it out.
MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013001 MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013005MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013003
Make Up I Love
With my make up I’ve realized that the older I get the more my make up choices change. At the moment I’m into barely there makeup with bright lips. I am a big fan of red lipsticks, they are so classic. It always puts me in a glamorous mood and pink lipsticks make me feel sweet.
MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013004MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013004MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013006 MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013002 MsSole makeup - BellaNaija - April2013003
The Bare Accessories of Style:
MsSole Accessories1 - BellaNaija - April2013003MsSole Accessories1 - BellaNaija - April2013001 MsSole Accessories1 - BellaNaija - April2013004MsSole Hair - Bellanaija - April2013005MsSole Accessories - BellaNaija - April2013003MsSole Accessories - BellaNaija - April2013004 MsSole Accessories - BellaNaija - April2013002
Bag Em’ Up

MsSole Bag1 - BellaNaija - April2013001

Gifted

MsSole Bag1 - BellaNaija - April2013003

Vintage

MsSole Bag1 - BellaNaija - April2013004

Bebe

MsSole Bag1 - BellaNaija - April2013005

Bebe

MsSole Bag1 - BellaNaija - April2013002

Word to Other Style Divas
Style can’t be bought. It doesn’t matter if you’re wearing a high or low name brand, how you wear it is all that matters! Try some accessories. They are key to elevating any outfit. I love statement necklaces, hats, and rings and I also consider a well-tailored blazer as an accessory. Why you ask? Because the right blazer can transform an outfit from simple to chic in no time!

Discover Your Style
If you have a personality, you have a personal style. All you need to know is what, where and how it works for you. A good starting point is listening to your body and your eyes; if you feel comfortable in it and it looks good on you, that is your style. Add a few accessories and you are golden.

My Shoes

MsSole Shoes1 - BellaNaija - April2013001

Antik Denim Footwear

MsSole Shoes1 - BellaNaija - April2013002

Vince Camuto

MsSole Shoes1 - BellaNaija - April2013004

Jessica Simpson

MsSole Shoes1 - BellaNaija - April2013005

Casadei

MsSole Shoes1 - BellaNaija - April2013003

Bebe

I Crave This Celebrity Wardrobe
Eku Edewor and Omotola Jalade Ekehinde. I think Eku is very chic and Omotola is very sexy. They are definitely ladies I admire and even though neither of their styles resembles mine, if I have to pick I would say a little bit of Eku, a little bit of Omotola and a whole lot of Ms. Sole.

One Jacket| Two Ways:

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130036

Blazer- JH Collections; Top- Carol Little; Necklace- Gifted; Bracelet- Hermes, Cartier, EllaFly; Skinny Jeans- Bebe, Heels- Casadei

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013006

Blazer- JH Collections; Skater Dress: F21; Necklace- Bebe; Bracelet and earrings – Cartier, Hermes & vintage; Suede Boots- Bakers

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130027

Leather Biker Jacket- Bebe; Boots- Sergio Rossi, Gold Chain Belt- Vintage; Accessories- Michael Kors & Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130023

Denim Shirt; Chain Purse- Bebe; Watch- Gucci, Necklace & Bracelet- Gifted; Jeans- Sold Denim; Belt- Gucci; Sunglasses- Costume National; Heels- Casadei

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130015

Blazer- Jones new York; Skirt- Zara; Blouse; Bag- Ivanka Trump; Sunglasses- Valentino; Shoes- Jessica Simpson

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130016

Blouse- Vintage; Blazer- Jones New York; Clutch- Vintage; Pants- Zara; Shoes- Aldo

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130018

Top- Vintage; Sweater- Express; Blazer- Jones New York; Necklace- Vintage; Bag- Gucci; Skinny Jeans- Bebe; Boots- Vince Camuto

More Jackets

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013002

Dress as an Overcoat- Vintage; Blouse- Vintage; Pants- H&M; Heels- Casadei; Bracelet- Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130037

Biker Jacket, Pants & Necklace- Bebe; Fur Clutch, Patent Boots- Jessica Simpson

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130010

Blouse- Vintage; Bomber Jacket- Vintage; Skinnie- Fragile; Heels- Guiseppe Zannoti; Clutch- F21; Clutch- Dolce & Gabbana; Accessories- Bebe, Gifted & Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130032

Duster- H&M; Bandeau; Shorts- Kimchi & Blue; Sunglasses- Dior; Heels- Bebe

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013004

Shirt- Kenneth Cole; Pants- Bebe; Heels- Aldo; Sunglasses- Oscar de la Renta; Accessories- Michael Kors, Vince Camuto & Vintage

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013005

Top- F21; Blazer- Vintage; Coat- Sheli Segal; Frayed Denim Shorts- Hudson; Watch- Michael Kors; Boots- Topshop (Gifted); Bag- Steven

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130011

Blazer- Talbot; Silk Blouse- Vintage; Pants- Bebe; Heels- Jessica Simpson; Accessories- Michael Kors, Amrita Singh & Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130012

Blazer- Emily; Silk Blouse; Denim- Fragile; Heels- Chinese Laundry; Accessories- Amrita Singh, Bebe, Gifted & Nordstrom; Clutch- Vintage

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130013

Tartan Blazer- Vintage; Tank- Bebe; Denim- Rock & Republic; Belt- Gucci; Heels- Aldo; Accessories- Amrita Singh, Bebe & Nordstrom; Clutch- Bebe

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130020

Blazer- Vintage; Blouse- Vintage; Pants- H&M; Heels- Steve Madden; Accessories- Amrita Singh, Michael Kors & Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130021

Top- Vintage; Blazer- Vintage; Necklace- Bebe; Pants- Bebe; Clutch; Pumps- Jessica Simpson

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130022

Top- Harve Benard; Blazer- Escada; Necklace; Belt- F21; Skirt- F21; Heels- Aldo

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130024

Top- Zara; Blazer- Vintage; Clutch- Gifted; Pants- Fragile; Shoes- Antik Denim Footwear

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130025

Biker Jacket, Pants & Necklace- Bebe; Fur Clutch; Patent Boots- Jessica Simpson

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130033

Sweater- Mossimo; Coat- Free People; Skirt- Mossimo; Heels- Valentino; Clutch- Vintage; Watch- Michael Kors; Accessoreis- Nordstrom & Difted

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013001
Femme Fatale

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013003

Sweater Dress- Vintage; Chain Belt- Vintage; Heels- Kelsi dagger; Clutch- Vintage; Watch- Michael Kors; Accessories- Gifted, F212 & Nordstrom

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130031

Dress- Asos; Belt- Bebe; Bag- Bebe; Sunglasses; Shoes- Kelsi Dagger

MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April2013009 MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130017 MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130019 MsSole MyStyle - BellaNaija - April20130029
Above everything else remember to always ‘Do You’! Know what you are comfortable in and what works for you. This coupled with your “OWN” style will reflect real confidence. If all else fails, throw on a blazer it can transform any look. I would know because I have a blazer in almost every color, and sub colors, and sub-sub colors You know what I mean. Ciao!

For outfit details  for Ms.Sole visit her fashion blog at www.lovelifepearls.com
If you are interested in appearing on My Style, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical day and night look with a short summary of your style to  style(at)bellanaija(dot)com. When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be!

1. Gorgeous

April 22, 2013 at 4:15 pm

shes cool

• iCrossMyHeart

April 23, 2013 at 4:37 am

She is. If I say something, they will say I am a hater. For me, the HAIR was a distraction. Too many accessories (hair, lips, necklace, bracelets, anklets, belt, bright shoes, neon blazer). You have a nice collection of shoes/boots. But your “style” is just……….

• Dlapikin

April 23, 2013 at 9:09 am

I actually agree with you. She has great taste! She should figure out something less busy for the hair.. I think she looks cool and sassy, she would stand out more with a different hairdo than the usual massive indian-brazilian hair galore…

• Sherly Brown

April 23, 2013 at 1:41 pm

….her Style is just not a style… looked like she just had to ensemble the items for show case. I feel you. Cant blame her though, was this a photo shoot or a Style focus? cos it looked more like the former when for a page like this, it should have been a style focus. *Column Editor take note*

• meldibson

April 23, 2013 at 6:31 pm

I felt the same! so if dem say u r a hater, we are lol

• uby

April 23, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Well, I dont see any vintage look there…..,,, :S

• Karen D

April 24, 2013 at 2:04 am

Nigerian women should see themselves in her… We exaggerate everything and it is always a distraction. I don’t like that you cannot see her scalp. We look very funny when we wear these things that don’t look real on our heads. I think Oluchi wears her weaves nicely because she doesn’t overdo it like most Nigerian women think they should. We should learn that “less is more” rather than imitate Mufasa.

2. CynthiaA

April 22, 2013 at 4:18 pm

My best look: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/04/22/my-style-ms-sole/mssole-mystyle-bellanaija-april20130021/

Its a bit too loud for me but its her style and she owns it.. kudos to her 🙂

• Blossom

April 23, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Babe’s got shoe game.

3. Mo'blezzzin

April 22, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Odikwa incredibly risky mehn!!
    Her shoes are incredibly nice, in fact awesome sef everything else is a tad too ‘inorganic’ for me, lols (ME being the operative word oh)

• nene

April 22, 2013 at 8:53 pm

she has an amazing style and figure, but she needs to loose the “pout”

4. Aypreel

April 22, 2013 at 4:34 pm

I give it to her mehn, dis babe rily has style ( altho dem mini tinz were kinda too short 4 comfort) but She really knows how to combine colors and her confidence makes her look so gorgeous

5. BabyDee

April 22, 2013 at 4:38 pm

……Picking my teeth with my chewing stick and thinking “issoright”, make i continue to waka pass.
    But one thing first, Did you take all the pictures in one day? You for change that side part hairstyle small now? ……….still picking at my teeth.

• Objecty

April 22, 2013 at 5:03 pm

lol…….not blown anyway. Nice shoes and some clothes and combo were on point but not blowing my mind…60/100

• goldfinch

April 22, 2013 at 5:34 pm

“Picking my teeth with my chewing stick and thinking issoright”………..lmao, you remind me of my mama.

• MzOdu

April 22, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Loool, it will always be women of miniscule existence to try and tear the next woman down.

BabyDee, where are your pics? why didn’t you submit yourself for style? I bet you your bloodline that you cant touch this ladies style. *putting my hand up, coughing then spitting* I beg words are not needed. Just post your own pics or be featured then I will know whether I should shut down or if you should shut down.
      *wiping my feet off on your backside*
      You’ve already been shut down.

• Lin

April 22, 2013 at 10:12 pm

hahahahahaha….LMAO!!! “Picking my teeth with my chewing stick and thinking “issoright”…LOL
      @Mzdou abegi take a chill pill. she’s just being funny dats all!

6. BabyDee

April 22, 2013 at 4:39 pm

okay..okay… you changed the hairstyle small sha. “Issoright”…

7. POSHILLA!!

April 22, 2013 at 4:40 pm

ALL I SEE IS YELLOW! YELLOW!! YELLOW!! AND SHE TOO LIKE YELLOW COLOUR FINISH!

8. BabyDee

April 22, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Still chewing my chewing stick…………- but come o, fine gehl, you don buy land for your village so? or you don get plenty property for obodo oyinbo? or you don pay off all the credit card debt before you take your money buy all these clothes finish?
    …………Still chewing my stick…………

• MzOdu

April 22, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Chewing stick girl. From your responses I can read you lack taste, confidence, class and wit.
      Smart people ball on a budget. Duh *flicking your forehead* Common people look upon those people have it confused and get jealous.
      Unless your chewing stick is designer. Lmbo, designer chewing stick.

• mybusiness

April 22, 2013 at 8:28 pm

OUCH! As quiet as I can be, my mouth can be sharp o…well I still HAVE MANNERS though! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo muah!

• Lateh L

April 22, 2013 at 7:23 pm

BabyDee u n your chewing stick lmao… I haff die mane!!

• Bukky

April 22, 2013 at 9:42 pm

At first you were funny, but you actually sound pathetic, ignorant,bitter,resentful and shallow. True definition of angry black woman.It laughable, and sad at the same time. Be uplifted my sister!Be uplifted!

• BabyDee

April 23, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Resentful, Ignorant, Bitter, Shallow? Did you just learn those words? On a more serious note though, learn to live a little; I am far from any of this your choice words. None of my comments were abusive, or degrading in any form (we certainly can’t say that of you). The comments i made are the same I would ask myself “if” i think i’m, or someone else can make better choices. I would make the same jokes with my older and younger sisters. My younger sister went on a Brazilian hair and LV totes shopping binge, and the first thing i asked her was “please, how many plots of land have you”? And how much have you paid off your credit card debt? I made her return all the unnecessary purchases and send some money home to buy 2 plots of land. I’m very happy to say my 26 year old younger sister now owns 2 plots of land in Nigeria, that she purchased with her own money, not daddy’s money, and not a loan either – By the time she’s 28-30, she will be a home owner\Landlord, and be generating income from there, which she can then choose to support her love for the finest things in life. To congratulate her, i personally bought her the Brazilian hair she wanted with my money for $265!. (btw, I have never spent more than $80 on my own weave-on). In my opinion, that was the sensible thing to do, and I think a lot of women get caught up in this whole materialistic facade and forget about their future. There is nothing wrong with being fashionable, buying the latest of them all; but by all means do not do so in debt, and before you buy a $300 hand bag please make sure you have at least x20 of that ($6000) sitting somewhere. So i hope you can see that i’m not bitter at all. I’m just saying what comes to my mind as a woman, sister, mother, & sensible human being.
      You on the other hand sound extremely angry, especially over someone else’ issue. If I didn’t know better I would suggest you are Ms. Sole pretending to be someone else……..

9. pat

April 22, 2013 at 4:42 pm

Really love her style

10. Adeola

April 22, 2013 at 4:42 pm

this is so me….am always in jeans/pants.

11. beeess

April 22, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Not Bad…

12. The Real Madam the Madam

April 22, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Blushing for someone else’s clothes kwa? Na wa o. “And even though the lady aint beautiful”…Ogbeni who asked you? Aproko.

13. Sel

April 22, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Where do you get the vintage clothes??? I’m now defining my style and I did that the classy vintage look is what I’m looking for

• music lover

April 25, 2013 at 4:19 am

you can get them online, coletteclayton.com shopcookiescloset.com myvintagecloset.com are just a few. Affordable too

14. The Real Madam the Madam

April 22, 2013 at 4:50 pm

The main thing that sticks out to me about this lady is her confidence. She really oozes it, and you can see it from the way she comes across in these pictures. I like that.

15. eniola

April 22, 2013 at 4:53 pm

colorful…

16. rammy

April 22, 2013 at 4:59 pm

her style is great,i love it.
    she is sexy,classy and sophisticated
    trendyrammy.blogspot.com

17. lilz

April 22, 2013 at 5:01 pm

nice style but too much going on..thats why its her style anyway

18. Bolanle

April 22, 2013 at 5:02 pm

lovely personal style! I love shirts, especially oversized shirts, i loved the shirts she wore! nice collection 🙂

19. Fifi

April 22, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Not bad…she showed how to be a fashionista on a budget…kudos….too many pictures sha cudnt be bothered to view all

20. loveth O.

April 22, 2013 at 5:10 pm

Love her n her Jacket

21. okoh

April 22, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Noice style. Abeg make I ax, she get stocks for pancake company? Less is more when it comes to make up. Personally, any babe way go leave evidence for my shirt or sheets is a no-no…….

22. Mimi luvy

April 22, 2013 at 5:15 pm

This lady is S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ on point

23. Dahlia

April 22, 2013 at 5:15 pm

I like it so much Bella Maija…Thanks i got so inspired for this winter

24. temmie

April 22, 2013 at 5:17 pm

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

25. BamBam

April 22, 2013 at 5:18 pm

awww. She looks like a poor Soraya. She has great style.

• BamBam

April 22, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Soraya De Carvalho, if you were wondering.

• hmm

April 22, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I know her…that was kinda mean ..soraya doesnt get it all the time tho…to me sha..

• Carrie Bradshaw

April 22, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Loool they look so alike sef…#twins. Anyway, I agree with hmmm…. I like Soraya but I honestly don’t think she’s all that in terms of style… to me, she’s just someone who wears loads of expensive things (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing) but does she have a distinctive sense of style? I personally don’t think so but then again…. to each his own.

26. BEE

April 22, 2013 at 5:20 pm

u guys should check jadore-fashion.com. Effortless

• Kim Hyun Joong Oppa

April 22, 2013 at 6:43 pm

I love me some Jadore-Fashion. She has an impeccable style when it comes to fashion.

• Flue

April 22, 2013 at 11:07 pm

J’ador is aight. She tends to over accessorize and her looks are all the same.And her bangs are kinda not nice

27. Ushees

April 22, 2013 at 5:29 pm

d only thin i dnt like is her hair,her accessories,dresses,blouses, skirts and den her shoes…OMG!!! Perfect!!!

28. Miss Anonymous

April 22, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I like her shoe sense and her legs!!!

29. Mz Socially Awkward...

April 22, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Blazer whores unite!!! Yessss. Gosh, I love a well -fitted blazer … and I’m with you about owning them in sub-colors and sub-sub colors 🙂

And this:- http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/04/22/my-style-ms-sole/mssole-mystyle-bellanaija-april2013004/. I want!! Whether na fur muff abi wetin, me sha get use for am.

Your style, Ms Sole is very nice but what I really want to know is – how the heck did you get your legs to be so smoothly toned??? CHEI!! I feel like cutting them off and pasting them to my body. Shorts wearing season is almost here and I’m not ready! 🙁

• cotonou chick

April 23, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Hihi, u can be very funny… use lots of baby oil n olive oil plus sugar scrub baby….. thank me lera…

30. Bumy

April 22, 2013 at 5:54 pm

The cheapest store so far is forever 21, she get money o. That watch by MK resemble $320 at Macy’s………..Sergio, cascadei, saks 5th, oh! Good to av some good cash to look this gud. If u want to dress this chic, remember ur pocket o. Am surprised she’s not doing true religion female jeans.

31. dammylee

April 22, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Can tell she is a blazer freak. Nice job

32. Elizabeth Oke

April 22, 2013 at 6:15 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL!

Gorgeous Lady and your style is Wonderful! 🙂

33. naiheena

April 22, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Beautiful girl, lovely style

34. Cool cat

April 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm

I love when chics mix high street and luxury brands but BN please for the best and most original style, kindly feature styleismything.blogspot.com. Miss soraya is a true style icon of our generation. Dassall

35. ant

April 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Men these clothes are BRIGHT! but they suit you sha, though I don’t see anything ‘classic’ in any of the pieces. The style is definitely yours.

36. Comfort

April 22, 2013 at 6:30 pm

She is so stylish, but can someone please tell her that she looks better when she smiles, that pout doesn’t work for me though
    #myopinion

37. konnie

April 22, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Nice style. Nice body. next time lose the pout. it doesn’t help your face at all.

38. Chic

April 22, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I am in love with her shoe collection! Is it just me or do fashion bloggers always seem like they are wearing a ton of jewellery or is it just for their photo shoots…

39. kindlyunfollow

April 22, 2013 at 6:55 pm

xx

40. veer520

April 22, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Love her style, love the way she combines colours.,

41. Underdog

April 22, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I feel so sorry for all of you. There is elegance in simplicity. Yeah she looks ok but then you wake up in the morning and it’s a totally different person. Too much make up, fake hair. Some supplementation is absolutely fine but it shouldn’t be excessive to the point where it redefines who you truly are. Learn to love yourself and remember class is not just prada, gucci, valentino , chloe bag carrying or shoes, it’s being yourself and looking good at it that people even want to emulate you. Ariverdeci

• mama

April 23, 2013 at 11:57 am

thank God you know you are an underdog………its only ple like you that have never travelled outside naija that dont know you have shops that sell brand names for less…..how have her clothes looked like she spent a fortune on them? if you have taste then you have taste, we dont need oversabi loudmouths like you to come and tell us what we already know….feel sorry for your self and your family….rubbish

• Joey

April 23, 2013 at 6:00 pm

Underdog so your point exactly is wha??? Msheeww just waka pass abegi.

42. i no send

April 22, 2013 at 7:35 pm

i like what i see and I’m also a fan of loehmans and the others she mentioned…..cheers…i like the blazers

43. Carrie Bradshaw

April 22, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Not bad at all….. iLike. Although, I’m slightly more inclined towards Mary’s sort of style (maybe because I’m not so into blazers or knee-high boots) Anyway, she oozes confidence and mixes colours really well so…. more power to her style elbow….:)

44. Nneka

April 22, 2013 at 7:54 pm

lovely!

45. omo

April 22, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Not bad, really beautiful. Nice combination of colors with good confidence!

46. mybusiness

April 22, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Have I commented here before?? anyways very 9ice collection and pwweeeeetttyyyyyy. welllllllllll na money kill am ohh… damn honeybooboo your starting to sound RAZZZ you are in the states oo, give your self brain BABY! *wink*

• mybusiness

April 22, 2013 at 8:28 pm

47. PD

April 22, 2013 at 8:51 pm

i like some of the shoes………
    @MzOdu,take am easy ooooo!Every1 has a right to his/her opinion…..

48. hauwa

April 22, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Typical of Nigerians to love flashy things or rather expensive things…let’s be truthful her weaves are terrible and she doesn’t really mix and match well…like?!and this same chic was featured here today http://fashionbombdaily.com/2013/04/22/fashion-bombshell-of-the-day-ms-sole-from-dc/ too but unlike we Nigerians they were honest enough to tell her the truth…not hating just stating the obvious

• Ready

April 23, 2013 at 11:31 am

Exactly. Let someone say something different from the praise singers and it’s “Nigerian women can hate!” Granted, sometimes we go over the line…but see MzOdu going off the bender because she was Oshiomohle-ing for the girl.

49. Desperado

April 22, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Luurve her shoe collection and blazers!

50. NANA

April 22, 2013 at 11:43 pm

I love her style! My goshh she is so chic!!!!

51. Ok o

April 22, 2013 at 11:54 pm

Lol…baby to n chew stick,na wa o

52. Wale

April 22, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Not inspired…yawn!

53. stark

April 23, 2013 at 12:27 am

Na not for me each to …….

54. NNENNE

April 23, 2013 at 1:40 am

Lovely shoes.

55. Laila

April 23, 2013 at 2:38 am

Someone say “Mgbeke feeling funky” seriously not inspired. Her style seems more forced. Al I see is “How to wear expensive brands” . Hair needs serious attention. Bella Naija, pls feature Eku Edewor’s style! puh lease!!

56. Mabel

April 23, 2013 at 4:36 am

She has great style and she wears bright colours very well.

57. Fashionbabe

April 23, 2013 at 7:25 am

Cool

58. Hurperyermie

April 23, 2013 at 8:31 am

not bad she has a very nice shape

59. divachick

April 23, 2013 at 8:45 am

i love your blazers…really cool as am a blazer kinda chick too.. butttttt are you jobless? seems to me like you just took des pictures cus u wantd them to appear here..i prefare the previous girl cus obviously dos pictures were real..she didnt just put on the outfits for this purpose….. and miss bella abeg try and fast track dis style tingy ..dis is my favourite tin to look at here…

• Omo1

April 23, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Yes I agree..pics looks more like its “pre-arranged” for BN my style…love the previous girl cos it totally looked like a regular day to day tingy

60. comment waiting moderation!

April 23, 2013 at 8:50 am

She ooze confidence…no wonder BN commentator can yab our celebrities…I wonder how many hours it do take her to dress up,from her hair to makeup to all the Accessories(jeez) to the cloths and shoe? You surely can’t do that in naija….My style still remain my favourite feature in this blog!

61. Cutychic!

April 23, 2013 at 9:02 am

Gorgeous! this is what i call style, she’s got it….. my kinda thing!

62. toya

April 23, 2013 at 9:12 am

too tacky but rocks nice shoes. u guys should check meek n mild, dat girl is classy beautiful and put together.

63. Omo1

April 23, 2013 at 9:15 am

Cute with a lovely sense of style I must say..but the looks are all mostly alike..kindof of monotonous! I don’t see a mixed blend of variety..but then, its her style!

64. Omo1

April 23, 2013 at 9:19 am

This reminds me of one of my mum’s purse back in the days 😀

65. Warri pickin

April 23, 2013 at 9:43 am

Beautiful, chic, confident, loves dressing up just like me, …Yes o, i sabi power dressing too….na una sabi……. Her figure fine well -well for clothes , finally i like her, wish my junior brother will spot her ……….winks!!!!

66. ejogene

April 23, 2013 at 9:57 am

Am so impressed Ms. Sole your style is great. I love all your blazers, the bags, the pants the shoes OMG! so on point.

67. Sophia

April 23, 2013 at 9:58 am

Her style is kinda different, iLike.
    The Makeup……i dunno

Please Read/Comment on my blog posts: http://www.squaremalteasers.wordpress.com

68. jayla

April 23, 2013 at 10:12 am

love her shoes and blazers, i’m a blazers fan so i can confidently say i can relate to her style, but then her colours are a bit intimidating! lol

• solo

April 23, 2013 at 6:26 pm

she is just ok

69. oyinkan

April 23, 2013 at 10:13 am

love, love her body…. so toned!!!

70. jazz

April 23, 2013 at 10:27 am

all i have to say is>>>>>>>Ms sole pls wen can i raid your wardrobe…………………plssssssssss

71. jazz

April 23, 2013 at 10:33 am

all i have to say is…..Ms sole,aw soon can i raid your wardrobe? tnks in advance

72. Temizzy

April 23, 2013 at 11:01 am

hahahahahahahahahahaha i need money though. Nice

73. amarachi

April 23, 2013 at 11:58 am

Wow so 9ic just love the colours

74. Peachy_mo

April 23, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Phew! the colours are very very sharp, trying t o forgive her o the hair issue & she looks better in pants than pencil skirts. I’m with her on JUST the blazers…every other thing, I waka pass…

I really respect her confidence but to each its own….for me, its not a style I’ll want to emulate…Ciao!

75. Stella Kashmoney

April 23, 2013 at 12:46 pm

Love all her looks. She has a great sense of style.

76. katchy

April 23, 2013 at 1:56 pm

i luv all her blazers n shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! her fashion sense is edgy n daring. thatz cool!!!!! @mzodu abeg stop being a critic to babydeez comment n stop insulting her, avnt u wondered y after all ur comments she hasnt replied u??

77. SunshineLynn

April 23, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Well toned legs…u luk “physically fit & sexically fit” *in Terry G & Tonto’s voice*

78. cathy

April 23, 2013 at 2:16 pm

love her jackets

79. Purpleicious Babe

April 23, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I liked some of the looks…

80. Nwachidinma

April 23, 2013 at 4:07 pm

81. NaijaGurl

April 23, 2013 at 4:32 pm

The hair in the second last picture was the best one. For the rest, loose the weave

82. nancy

April 23, 2013 at 4:39 pm

blazers and shoessss and most esp the purple boots

83. BRENDY

April 23, 2013 at 4:45 pm

NICE ONE DEAR KEEP IT UP…………………..NIJA PPL PLS APPRECIATE SMALL

84. Idak

April 23, 2013 at 5:08 pm

well toned legs and awesome footwear collection.
    Well done.

85. abbey

April 23, 2013 at 6:53 pm

First half of the pictures are tacky but the other half are nice. Love or the accessories though!

86. Nawa OOO

April 23, 2013 at 8:54 pm

its really too much! edit down!

87. naiheena

April 23, 2013 at 9:03 pm

So Underdog, if u wear designers you don’t love yourself?? Lmao. My dear try to love yourself a little more to treat yourself

88. naiheena

April 23, 2013 at 9:08 pm

And Ms Laila, you’re lucky you don’t have a picture up. ..with your mgbeke name

89. iba

April 23, 2013 at 9:30 pm

ROCK IT GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. BEAUTIFUL

90. kimye

April 23, 2013 at 10:50 pm

nice look. Love the color combos & that she’s not afraid to rock them. Hair was a bit distracting.

91. Rukky

April 24, 2013 at 1:00 am

now this is a fashionista! well done 🙂

92. Straight4ward

April 24, 2013 at 2:36 am

Not bad, but visit Stylepantry and understand real style…you will get it….really get it.

93. Bella

April 24, 2013 at 10:45 am

Simple. chic. clean. elegant lines, that do not break or dent the budget. Every day wear, i like this very much and i am copying some of her style. Well done. and to those of you being haters, how many of you can afford labels daily, abeg msheeeeewwww

94. sunshine

April 24, 2013 at 11:29 am

I love her blazers.

95. Anonymous

April 24, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Fab. I suspect a pony tail or simple straight hair would look better. Less makeup too. But every other thing? Me likey.

96. Tola

April 24, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I love love love almost every item. i really like her figure, her shoes are to die for, and generally, i like her style 🙂

97. jyde

April 24, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I think shes absolutely gorgeous.
    Sexy,confident,classy and colourful.
    A beautiful smile to go with a stylish look.
    Then again what do I know?
    Im just a man.

98. just i

April 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm

lovely shoes but u gat too much colours going on, and too much accessories. the saying less is more comes to mind

99. MayD

April 24, 2013 at 4:09 pm

This is a BABE! She is beautiful and got style and class with a nice smile to go with it. I want to lick her legs! Best legs I have seen soooooo freaking smoth! Can I be your man… Jeez.

100. talkthetalk

April 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm

shes cool! I also love irony of ashi when it comes to colors and uniqueness…she takes it!

• Dabi

April 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I rony of ashi is just there in my opinion this girl is more polished o

101. king p

April 24, 2013 at 6:25 pm

you made your point, most of all, you made your point of bing a hater

102. Naween

April 25, 2013 at 3:00 pm

Na wa o this girl has some serious haters here o! Hot figure tho.

103. Maureen

April 26, 2013 at 4:15 am

Bella! Bella! Bella! How many times did I call you? ehh? I went to her blog all i’m seeing is Christian Loubotin, Valentino, Gucci, Sergio Rossi, LV…this girl no dey play o she get money to blow. abeg show me the one wey my pocket go reach cos Ms. Sole pass my level.

104. Natasha

May 1, 2013 at 3:34 pm

I love what I’m seeing I like her style

105. viv

May 10, 2013 at 11:02 am

Haters haters! the girl’s got style. Totally love her, she rocks! just seeing this wish i had commented earlier.

106. Bisi

May 16, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Love her style!

107. Antonia

June 10, 2013 at 11:56 pm

shooooooo! Na baffer be this girl o!

108. Dele

June 26, 2013 at 7:17 pm

She is toooooo fine mehnn

109. Donatus

September 13, 2013 at 4:10 pm

I like what i’m seeing. I just like say she show confidence.

110. Pemmy