News

See the Superstar Behind the Scenes! Watch the Making of Genevieve Nnaji’s Cover Shoot for Genevieve Magazine

BellaNaija.com

Genevieve Nnaji - Genevieve Magazine's April 2013 Issue - BellaNaija02
The May 2013 issue of Genevieve Magazine featuring Funmi Iyanda is out soon! However, we decided to take a quick glance back at last month’s issue of the mag which featured Nollywood superstar Genevieve Nnaji.
Genevieve Nnaji - Genevieve Magazine's April 2013 Issue - BellaNaija01
Check on it.

1. deep

May 10, 2013 at 9:24 am

too fyn mennn…. choi

2. sarafina

May 10, 2013 at 9:25 am

Lmao! What in Beysus’ name was that? Ch..

• Partyrider

May 10, 2013 at 9:40 am

“Beysus name ” really? What happened to just writing Jesus?
      It’s a mystery how beyonce is now likened to Jesus

• lily

May 10, 2013 at 11:45 am

@Sarafina u need deliverance…such blasphemy!

On another note…I love me some Genevieve

• Bizarre

May 10, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Sharraaap! Beysus kor Lucifer Nii.

• Keek Dat

May 10, 2013 at 2:26 pm

It is called straws. Grabbing stuff that does not exist and trying to convince the rest of us that it exists SMH. By the time 2013 ends and there is still no noteworthy film by our own Julia Roberts, eye go clear Bella Naija and her hype machine

3. Mama

May 10, 2013 at 9:26 am

My love… I absolutely without a doubt adore this chick…

4. Zero

May 10, 2013 at 11:22 am

Fotoshop…Mschew. una really need to learn about the wonders of digital photo editing softwares men..so dat when u see pics lyk dis, u aint dat flatterred..though dere r some pple who fotoshop cant even help at all sha.. loool..Ug get level…

5. Noninie

May 10, 2013 at 11:26 am

yawns!!!!!….. I aint hating, though I absolutely love Genevieve.,,

6. Wale

May 10, 2013 at 11:28 am

She is aging fast. Too forced.

• ms lala

May 10, 2013 at 12:33 pm

i know right…..but i still love her…everything she;s getting she deserves it tho…i remember watching old nollywood films and she had rolls like …walkabye chick in the films..here she is today…..

• chizy

May 10, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Which signs of aging did u see pls? Once someone hits d 30s especially a lady,ppl start calling her old, why? What would we call ppl in their 70s and 80s? How many ladies hv achieved what she has achieved in their careers at her age? She’s done good for herseland I respect that..

7. Kay

May 10, 2013 at 11:33 am

She’s one of a kind, God will give you your man, a good one at that, dunno why Nigerian millonaires are so dumb,come on guys, someone wife this innovative lady.

• Bizarre

May 10, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I need a LIKE button for this comment.

8. ginaunn

May 10, 2013 at 12:08 pm

i just love her irrespective of her shortcomings

9. nich

May 10, 2013 at 1:20 pm

so they bring in white people to shoot this photos…………but she looks sweet as always

10. nene

May 10, 2013 at 3:01 pm

i like her with black hat.

11. Msunderstood

May 10, 2013 at 3:26 pm

I just love this lady right here. She’s makes my heart flutter n I’m a chic. Gene baby

12. Lola

May 10, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Is it bleaching or photoshop…tot she was black and beautiful?now she is fair and beautiful.

13. nekiss

May 10, 2013 at 3:42 pm

@ keek Dat and @ Zero…Nawa for some people and hatings….how many pictures on magazines do we see here that were not photoshoped? why are u making it a point here? if it is someone you like now like O-OT, you’ll start singing their praise. Abeg live and let live. She has been making films but at her level you dont expect her to make just about any film. she is too mature and experienced for that. What will the upcomers do if she features in every film? She now selects the films she feature in if you dont know.

14. comment awaiting moderation!

May 10, 2013 at 3:49 pm

She has come to stay..growing up I practically watch any Movie she act along side Ramsey Noah…not minding how it will go,when I just see her in the poster,I just watch…

15. temtem

May 10, 2013 at 8:08 pm

@ comment awaiting moderation! me and you both! If genenieve or ramsey noah or omotola were not in a movie, I can’t watch that movie. Love her to pieces and I adore omotola too…

16. NNENNE

May 11, 2013 at 1:56 am

Genevieve…. again!

17. L.A Chick

May 11, 2013 at 5:56 am

Me Genny, love u girl

18. Huraira

May 11, 2013 at 11:10 pm

Who cares.

19. Hugh Fan

May 19, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Not so much a fan of naija movies buh for ds babe…I watch all her movies . I love and respect her die. She has worked so hard to earn her place and for that hardwork ethic..HAts up babe.Yu deserve all the goodies wey dey come your way.One thing i love about ds babe also is dat she keeps her private life private. No wonder it is called ‘Private Life’. I agree no one is without some faults..so as for faults; Hu cares…we all have our own . Kudos!!Thumbs up!!! keep Rocking , Keep selecting the movies you act in and give back something to Nigeria

20. hycien

May 23, 2013 at 9:44 pm

genny my african queen u r a unic african lady. lllllluuuuuuv u

21. Lisa M. Bility

June 4, 2013 at 6:37 pm

i love u so much Gene, keep up the hard work. your own people don’t love
    your hard work, but me as a Liberian do appreciate u darling keep it up. the Sky is your limit