News

Must Watch Trailer! Rukky Sanda, Ramsey Nouah, Ini Edo, Alex Ekubo, Monalisa Chinda & Kenneth Okolie star in “Keeping My Man”

Keeping My Man - September 2013 - BellaNaija
You need to check this out.

Nollywood actress/producer Rukky Sanda is out with a new flick, Keeping My Man.

The movie follows the love story of three couples; how they are able to go through heartbreak and non intimacy.

Ramsey Nouah, Ini Edo, Kenneth Okolie, Monalisa Chinda and Alex Ekubo star in the movie.

It is scheduled to premiere in the cinemas on Friday 27th September 2013.

Watch the trailer

1. http://www.inionlinenews.blogspot.co.uk

September 14, 2013 at 3:07 pm

This is good
    /inionlinenews.blogspot.co.uk

• jay

September 21, 2013 at 4:48 pm

#RukkySandaCANNOTact

2. GreenDiamond

September 14, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Alex Ekubo is a boring actor sorry

3. merasha

September 14, 2013 at 3:30 pm

Na waooooo. Everybdy wan turn producer. Hmmmmmmmm

• Dickinson

September 14, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Ma friend cease noise dere! Rukky has been introduction for tym

• Truth..

September 15, 2013 at 6:51 pm

True…but this ur grammar sha. Anyways,idea is “need”

• truth

September 14, 2013 at 4:38 pm

lol go and rest, Rukky has done about 4 movies before this one and they re all good.

• CarliforniaBawlar

September 15, 2013 at 1:11 am

hahahahahahahahahaha!! They are all good?? You funny pass Aluwe…

• Amaka

September 16, 2013 at 7:24 am

I bow for you oo, all Rukky Sanda’s movies are crap!!!! yes u heard it right CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP! I wouldnt bother wasting my time>
      RUKKY SANDA’S MOVIES = CRAP. #that’sall!

4. Dickinson

September 14, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Production I mean #ipadtins

5. dlapikin

September 14, 2013 at 4:38 pm

I feel like I’m gonna watch a sorry remake of games men play…

6. kokoqueen

September 14, 2013 at 4:40 pm

as long as rukky is in a movie….everything just turns fake….its magical…..than add alex…..ermm….it becomes a child’s play lol….Rukky plus Alex can u pls go behind d camera biko….lol

• Msunderstood

September 14, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I get u jare.

• chichi

September 14, 2013 at 7:30 pm

dead @ its magical..lol..the shade!!!

7. Ngowzey

September 14, 2013 at 5:06 pm

cliche

• Msunderstood

September 14, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Very.
      Games men playish, cheaters ish, two can play d game ish-predictable stuff.

8. iba

September 14, 2013 at 7:53 pm

steamy lol

9. Msreeny

September 14, 2013 at 7:57 pm

It’s too short a time to start repeating what we ve seen plenty times na. Creativity is really a gift

10. justsaying

September 14, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Rukky sanda the worst actresd in nollywood. Alex is overrated. Uti sucks as an actor. Rukky stop acting

• Mz Socially Awkward...

September 14, 2013 at 11:16 pm

But here’s the thing which a bit of a mystery to me – I watched “Bursting Out” recently, many thanks to IrokoTV and was pleasantly shocked to see both Uti & Rukky displaying some really decent acting. As in, I been no ever believe say dem fit deliver their lines so naturally and believably.

So, I now need whoever it was that directed them back then to please do it again. Because I’m starting to harbour the hope that maybe there’s actually unpolished talent in the new Nollywood, which just needs more coaching to unearth.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

September 15, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Sorry, Uti was in “Bursting Out” while Rukky was in that movie where Nse was cheating on her husband (Ramsey) with her brother-in-law (Majid). Had to come back here and correct that…

11. Pb fabulous

September 14, 2013 at 8:40 pm

Always the same type of Movies, Games Men play, Reloaded, Cheaters, Four can play, oh pls nollysheitwood shud upgrade small na

• JJ

September 15, 2013 at 10:04 am

this is because they r the best genre of movies and they sell! hustler movies also sell! business head oh…… Same story line with Mills and Boon yet the company not bankrupt. business tip 101

12. Anonymous

September 14, 2013 at 9:11 pm

this is such a recipe for disaster!
    We all know that every movie Rukky makes is boring and taste less.

I am very dissapointed in Ramsey for chosing to be in a movie without form or void.
    Alex and kenneth, they have a chance to perfect their acting skills and let me tell you Rukky is not the way to go.

13. tobi

September 14, 2013 at 11:30 pm

OHHH i want to watch!! let us appreciate nollywood. Tyler perry’s movies are cliche and noone criticize him but we criticize nollywood. Smh! Just typical

• Teddy Bear

September 15, 2013 at 2:44 pm

Plenty of people criticize Tyler Perry’s movies! Rightfully so! Smh. On another note, I thought Ramsey Nouah announced that he was retiring from acting…maybe these films were shot before he did so. I don’t like the movies or roles he’s been playing since then. I miss the old Ramsey Nouah….:'(. Also, I haven’t seen Angela Okorie act in a while. Is she still acting? Her acting sucks badly but I like her! “Eku Sapare”!!! HAHAHA! I don’t even know what that means but she kept saying it in this one movie and she had me cracking up! Translation anyone????

14. cleo briggs

September 15, 2013 at 1:12 am

i want to watch the movie but seriously Alex should stop acting English movies!!!! I cant mehn he should do movies in his native dialect, maybe then he would be more fluent. He is like Tonto (speech wise on set)……smh Just tk hot pictures Alex pls just whatever dont open your mouth to speak English….it hurts to hear you struggle

• nene

September 16, 2013 at 8:48 am

true. him and ik ogbonna.

15. JJ

September 15, 2013 at 10:02 am

Rukky needs a good director when she is producing Rukky films….. here acting here is not up to parr and even Ramsey doesn’t seem bothered. I hope there was no bossy and financial issues on set that discouraged the artist not to be the best we know!

16. chet.

September 15, 2013 at 1:09 pm

ROFLMAoooout!

D thing is Uti n Friends(Alex/Kenneth) are appearing evry where in ds new nollywood movies all bcs d producers in question revolves around them like ds1 Rukky Sandals…wodas shell neva end.
    Bottom All Na Washy Washy

17. Miss Concerned

September 15, 2013 at 2:30 pm

@TOBI:tyler p’s movies are not cliche o! and just like most peeps; we can actually do [email protected] nollywood. cant we do sumfn that’s not abt marriage and cheating men and women? is anyone bothered abt wot our children watch on TV dse days? ev’rybody’s not an adult o, ab is 9ja movies only for adults?

18. Cool cat

September 15, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Haaaa, @cleo noooooo, you can’t tell me Alex is an airhead. My biggest crushof all, i guess everyone can’t be perfect

19. jjay

September 15, 2013 at 5:37 pm

buhahahaha i died i came back cos of this comment

20. Blessing

September 15, 2013 at 8:59 pm

Sorry but this movie would definitely be dry just like all other Rukky Sanda movie……..boring and raunchy

21. Addey

September 16, 2013 at 12:19 pm

u will surely know that this movie is boring frm the advert and y are they all acting fake???

22. Miss Anonymous

September 16, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Hello Damilare, could you hook me up with Rukky? I may have some good scripts for her.

23. Haba!

September 16, 2013 at 7:47 pm

Ehen? Is that all? Which kin trailer be dis? There does not seem to be a coherent storyline going on. Sidebar….: Kenneth Okolie is kinda hot 🙂

24. Edmond-Joe

September 16, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I will go for Rukky Sanda’s Movies than Uche Jumbo’s ..Gosh Uche’s movies are so just incomplete and so dry…Infact i tire sef joor

25. Grace

September 20, 2013 at 6:22 am

LMAO! You guys are just jealous jor! We know you want to watch this movie. Coz its entertainment. While youre sitting on your high horse talking crap, Rukky’s films are racking up cash in the bank. Coz pple watch them for the sex and the fashion/costumes. Abeg, take a chill pill jor. Life is not to be taken so seriously. Rukky well done. You rock.

26. viva

September 21, 2013 at 2:01 pm

which of you in any of your idle times have produced something we can all look at and be proud of?

27. Sefi-ann

September 23, 2013 at 2:58 am

Kenneth okolie is sex on legs. That is all